Inverted

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Figured I would start a list for those of us that are PC 02 from cancelled MY2022 to see who/what isn't being scheduled...no email today so I'll go first.

Order date 10/12/21

Original Order
Area 51 XLT LUX Hybrid - only other add on was floor mats

2023 Order
Area 51 XLT LUX Hybrid - Of the three items removed from LUX by Ford I added remote start back. I believe the rail system snuck in as well as my dealer missed that it was labeled as the D-Link system. So only change between original and new order was to drop SIB.
Sponsored

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Original Order 10/9/2021
Hybrid XLT with Lux and 360

2023 Reorder (11/17/2022)
Hybrid Lariat with Lux , co-pilot 360, 360 assist, spray-in bed liner and remote start add-ons

No VIN, no production date. Still sitting at priority 2.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked with FORD marketing CHAT.

Original order: 11/15/2021
Lariat Hybrid, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360, Velocity Blue

MY23 Reorder 11/16/2022
Lariat Hybrid, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360, CoPilot 360 Assist, Alto Blue

As of 11:45 12/02/2022 - Priority 2, no VIN #, no production week

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I thought I would have a priority code 2 by now. Followed all the forums, contacted my salesman well before the deadline, and was told everything was done. Just talked to Ford CS and was told I'm still a 99. Just beyond frustrated by now. Why should I have to keep doing this guy's job for him! Good thing I checked. Probably just missed an entire month of scheduling because of him.

Oct. 21, 2021 order. XLT hybrid. Velocity Blue to Atlas Blue.

Tice66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic, Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cancelled 2022 XL eco boost, co pilot 360, trailer hitch, full size spare, area 51. Ordered 12/14/2022. 2023 built yesterday......

Sponsored

2022 pushed behind 2023's

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I met a person weeks ago who told me he had a XL Hybrid order from this year with a February build week...
I don't see why he'd be dishonest...

As for me, rolled over My2021 order w/vin, xl, hitch. My dealer had me first on this list back last May, has a "allocation", and I don't expect no joy for some time.

Edit: I fully expect Ford to NOT build this in the coming year..... I roast Ford rather often on social media and we know they monitor it all...probably been blacklisted by Ford by now.

haleedog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F150, 2016 Lincoln MKX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a standard option XLT hybrid Carbonized Grey, ordered 11/01/2021, canceled with a VIN and now at priority 2 for a MY23, and added Black Appearance Package. Still no build date or new VIN, and still no Private Offer

SanAntonioMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
I never sat down with my dealership to confirm changes, but when I did ring them up, they said the only thing they changed was the Velocity Blue to the Altas Blue. A couple days later, I chatted with Ford, and they said that the '22 order was at Priority Code 2, and the '23 order was at 99. I called my dealership again, and they assured me that they've already done all that they can do. I'm going to check again with Ford CS tomorrow to see where it's at, or if I should start considering another vehicle.

Original Order: October 23rd, 2021

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like a fairly small number of unfortunate ones that did not get scheduled.

Ford said there were 6900 with 22 VIN orders that got canceled. I think the vast majority of these were Hybrids.

Ford also said they can only produce 35% Hybrids. The most Ford has ever produced in a month is is around 10,000 Mavericks. That would imply only 3500 Hybrids could be build in a month. Only about half of the canceled 22 VINs.

Therefore it seems as through they scheduled much more than 35% Hybrids for January, maybe close to 60 to 70% Hybrids.

JT Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Figured I would start a list for those of us that are PC 02 from cancelled MY2022 to see who/what isn't being scheduled...no email today so I'll go first.

Order date 10/12/21

Original Order
Area 51 XLT LUX Hybrid - only other add on was floor mats

2023 Order
Area 51 XLT LUX Hybrid - Of the three items removed from LUX by Ford I added remote start back. I believe the rail system snuck in as well as my dealer missed that it was labeled as the D-Link system. So only change between original and new order was to drop SIB.
Transition 23MY Order:
Maverick XLT
Area 51
Lux Pkg
SIBL
RSS
CP360
MRSW
6DLBC

I called Ford customer service on 12/01/22. As others reported, Ford rep lacked ability to confirm the order's Priority #. HOWEVER, he was able to provide/confirm the following for my transitioned Maverick XLT Hybrid order.

- Estimated Week of Production: 01/02/23 (As planned, changed from Priority 99 to Priority 10 when dealer submitted. Wouldn't this Estimated Date imply Priority 02?)
- New VIN# 3FTTW8E3xxxxxxxxx
- Maverick Transition Private Offer Program #: 38560
- Private Offer Certificate #: 1345xxxxxxxx
- Private Offer Amount: $2,750
- Expiration Date: 01/03/23 (But rep informed order will not actually expire)
- Also informed that if I do encounter any issues, I should contact Ford Marketing Communication at: (800) 548-3212.

In comparison to 22MY order, my only changes beyond adding back in Lux-dropped RSS and 6DLBC were replacing HDIBL with SIBL and changed paint selection from Alto Blue to Area 51.

My new 23MY order does also now correctly appear in shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking system with 'Order Confirmed' date of 11/14/22 with 'In Production' date still being blank. In this tracking system I now also correctly see the Area 51 paint and all correct selections are listed under Accessories, Packages, etc.

So, just waiting to see my In Production date.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Inverted

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never sat down with my dealership to confirm changes, but when I did ring them up, they said the only thing they changed was the Velocity Blue to the Altas Blue. A couple days later, I chatted with Ford, and they said that the '22 order was at Priority Code 2, and the '23 order was at 99. I called my dealership again, and they assured me that they've already done all that they can do. I'm going to check again with Ford CS tomorrow to see where it's at, or if I should start considering another vehicle.

Original Order: October 23rd, 2021
The dealership needs to change the code on the 2023 from 99 to 10...then Ford can change to 02

Tricky Dicky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ho Hum...

Mine was a '22 Hybrid XLT in Iconic Silver with XLT Luxury and CP 360, rolled over in Sep '22 as first '23 order from my (small, rural even) dealership, kept all but the SIBL.

I had been (that was then, this is now?) a priority 2 since at least July '22, at rollover dropped back to a Pri 19 :-( . Still no change, no date, no VIN, no nothing. Ford CS today told me they don't see priority codes, it's a dealer thing. Whaaa?

But she was very nice -calm, cool, not rattled at all by Ford's inability to serve their customers. Actually, it was like calling the Stepford Wives. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe...

So off to see my sales guy today, see if I can give him as hotfoot or something.

Gawd I miss my 01 Taco. But the man said, "Sir, you can't fix dead."

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like a fairly small number of unfortunate ones that did not get scheduled.

Ford said there were 6900 with 22 VIN orders that got canceled. I think the vast majority of these were Hybrids.

Ford also said they can only produce 35% Hybrids. The most Ford has ever produced in a month is is around 10,000 Mavericks. That would imply only 3500 Hybrids could be build in a month. Only about half of the canceled 22 VINs.

Therefore it seems as through they scheduled much more than 35% Hybrids for January, maybe close to 60 to 70% Hybrids.
I don't think you can necessarily extrapolate that Ford can only produce 35% hybrids in a given month, but rather, the 35% number applies to the fraction of the total MY23 production volume. Given the push to get the cancelled VIN orders re-scheduled, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the January hybrid number at way over 3500. In the end, the true limiting factor is parts constraints (hybrid motor, eCVT trans, etc), and how fast suppliers can get them to Hermosillo.

Now, it's entirely possible that the supplier flow is a straight-line distribution for the whole model year, indeed limiting the January number to the same overall percentage as the full-year 35% target. Unfortunately, since Ford generally doesn't publicize the breakout of EB vs. hybrid production numbers for a given month, we'll likely never know either way. 🤷‍♂️

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think you can necessarily extrapolate that Ford can only produce 35% hybrids in a given month, but rather, the 35% number applies to the fraction of the total MY23 production volume. Given the push to get the cancelled VIN orders re-scheduled, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the January hybrid number at way over 3500. In the end, the true limiting factor is parts constraints (hybrid motor, eCVT trans, etc), and how fast suppliers can get them to Hermosillo.

Now, it's entirely possible that the supplier flow is a straight-line distribution for the whole model year, indeed limiting the January number to the same overall percentage as the full-year 35% target. Unfortunately, since Ford generally doesn't publicize the breakout of EB vs. hybrid production numbers for a given month, we'll likely never know either way. 🤷‍♂️
I would agree and I suspect we will see more deviations from 35% in future months.

The other piece that Ford does not tell is how many total total Mavericks do they plan on producing. Even at 35% Hybrids, they could end up producing more Hybrids than last year.

Lets say they targeted 100,000 Mavericks in 22. With the Ford announced 40% Hybrid target, that would be 40,000 Hybrids.

But what if they upped their total Maverick target to 115,000 for 23. A reasonable amount if the supply chain is loosening . Then 115,000 * 35% => over 40,000 Hybrids.

And maybe their target is even higher than 115K.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I thought I would have a priority code 2 by now. Followed all the forums, contacted my salesman well before the deadline, and was told everything was done. Just talked to Ford CS and was told I'm still a 99. Just beyond frustrated by now. Why should I have to keep doing this guy's job for him! Good thing I checked. Probably just missed an entire month of scheduling because of him.

Oct. 21, 2021 order. XLT hybrid. Velocity Blue to Atlas Blue.
Me tool priority 10 and will probably never be scheduled. Dealer change my order number! Won’t rectify the mistake. Hate those bastards!
Sponsored