First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you look a couple of posts up his is fully inserted? Pretty sure both tabs should be in there

inCapture.PNG
Theres only one tab on mine. And I don’t wanna break it since parts for this truck are sometimes scarce or on back order and also if I decide to put the stock back on it won’t fit back in.
thanks for the pic I’ll keep hunting for install tips
Sponsored

Automan21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my intake installed; it was pretty simple, looks great, and sounds amazing. Videos really don't do any justice for the sounds that it makes. After I buttoned everything up I went for a drive and the wrench light came on; Ford Pass alerted me about reduced power and what not. I'm a very cautious person when it comes to messing with electronics even if its the temp sensor for the intake. I didn't feel any power loss or anything and I had reached out to Mr. Buschur if they had the same thing happen to them while testing their Maverick, he said they hadn't and they very moment he said that the wrench light went away and hasn't come back since. I think it was a random little gremlin on the Mavs part. This intake is awesome and I've already noticed the power increase as well as a bump up in my fuel economy. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to post my experience in case any of y'all get the wrench light, also I plugged my code reader in just in case and had my service department look at it as I work at a dealership. 10/10 product and customer service and patiently waiting for a sick exhaust to come out.

IMG_0210.jpg
You have to make sure the sensor is facing the same way it was when it was in the stock tube. It’s keyed a certain way to make sure the air passes through properly to gauge correctly. From installing mine I checked how it was configured and copied the same position. I havent had any issues while driving around for 30 mins.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Makes sense, looking at the pics clip on top for correct fit
Sponsored