2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ceramic coated mine. Then just wash regularly and hit with the same quick detailer spray I use on the paint.

OP
OP
Barksdale123

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ceramic coated mine. Then just wash regularly and hit with the same quick detailer spray I use on the paint.
Ceramic coated, not familiar with that. I was thinking Armor all or something like that

Sponsored

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I use armor all on the outside black trim….. there is alot of trim

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ceramic coated, not familiar with that. I was thinking Armor all or something like that
Ceramic coating is a semi-permanent protectant layer applied to the paint and other exterior surfaces. It typically lasts 2-5 years depending on the product/grade/quality.

Aside from doing something such as that, others "treatments" or "protectants" mentioned here will work, though the effects will be short-lived.

I also like 303 Protectant as mentioned by several others. I use it liberally on my interior plastics and use it on the exterior as well. Just know that it will not survive the elements very well, so you will be reapplying regularly after a rain or prolonged sun exposure, going through the car wash, etc.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I use 303 protectant on all the exterior trim and tires. It really is good stuff. It doesn't leave it oily feeling the way Armor All does.

Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I use the turtle wax hybrid ceramic spray coating and go over all the plastics and rubber as I do the paint and rest of the vehicle. Works well

Rentman1225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used Cerakote almost a year ago, still looks the same as the day i applied it.
Same here. I used it on our Ford E250 van at work about a year ago. Still looks like I just applied it. I was testing it for when I get my
I used Cerakote almost a year ago, still looks the same as the day i applied it.
Same here, used it in our Ford E250 van at work over a year ago. Still looks like I just applied it. I was testing it for when I get my Maverick

LC48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

303 products, cerakote, Adams VRT - tons of great options, armor all anything is not one of em

Fix4Dirt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Explorer XLT SOHC 4x4 2" Lift
Engine
Undecided
cerakote, 303 aerospace, megs hyper dressing, etc. im a fan of the water based ones since they look more OE, and tend ot be less greasy. not a big armor all fan unless youre looking for your car to be elvis with th geasy hair look

there are also good coatings from iirc carpro but those take more time skill etc

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Turtle Wax makes a black trim restorer. I've used it and it looks great, but I wish it lasted longer than a couple months.
Sponsored