ARIZONA - Dealer Talk

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Just a heads up tax rates vary widely depending on what dealer you are buying from in AZ. I found this on the bronco6g forums.

Earnhardt Ford (Chandler, AZ): 7.8%
Larry H Miller Ford (Mesa, AZ): 8.3%
San Tan Ford (Gilbert, AZ): 7.8%
Chapman Ford (Scottsdale): 8.05%
Bell Ford & Camelback Ford (Phoenix, AZ): 8.6%
Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ): 9.2%
Robert Horne Ford (Apache Junction, AZ): 9.6%
Peoria Ford (Peoria, AZ): 8.1%
Rodeo Ford (Goodyear, AZ): 8.8%

I think the Tucson dealerships are the highest as well btw.
Leave it to me to choose the second highest rate, lol.
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone talked with any of the Arizona dealerships about a courtesy delivery? I sent Larry H Miller an email about it since they have a large fleet division but I will be calling them and maybe San Tan and Earnhardt this week to see if they will do it as well. My understanding is the fee averages 250-500 dollars for the service.

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sanderson Ford Glendale. Dealt with Anthony G on the commercial side. Very straightforward.

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone talked with any of the Arizona dealerships about a courtesy delivery? I sent Larry H Miller an email about it since they have a large fleet division but I will be calling them and maybe San Tan and Earnhardt this week to see if they will do it as well. My understanding is the fee averages 250-500 dollars for the service.
Hi there! Did you ever contact Earnhardt? I'm in Tucson but I'm looking at them since they're the closest and have good reviews and tax rates. Wondering if they do CDs!

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok well for anyone in Tucson, I contacted Jim Click Ford and Hank Dellos responded and said a CD would be no problem!

Sponsored

32Again

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford Pickup
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
CHAPMAN FORD in Scottsdale. Ordered 6/9, Z Plan, two change orders with no squabbles. Thank you Amie.

Jamesable

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger R/T
Posting this here!
Ordered my Maverick on 7/15/2021
Hybrid XLT, Lux Package in Velocity Blue.
Out of Sanderson Ford in Glendale.

Im not all that upset about the tax rate. The customer service at Sanderson was pretty kickass. So it made it worth it.

Ajm

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Ordered from Anderson Ford in Kingman. Nice people, super easy. First went to the dealer in Bullhead City, but the salesman could hardly stop texting to talk to me.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any dealers in az have a dummy one in stock?
My salesman at Homes Tuttle said they should have their trainer Maverick around the beginning of Sept.

Sponsored

Milkaholics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Cameron Miller at San Tan Ford. $500 deposit. They did my order on 6/14, with priority code 10. I haven’t had my order scheduled yet.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
any dealers in az have a dummy one in stock?
I'd call around, I know the Maverick dealer training is going on in PHX at least next week, if it hasn't started already. Might have to work around the training to get in and take your peak but it should be there for a day!

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion FRS, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick ARIZONA - Dealer Talk 1628872149676

Two Mavericks are currently showing in the inventory for SanTan Ford, but I'm sure they are either allocated, or in a pending state or being built. Can't wait to see these get to the dealer.

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who did you order from in Arizona? Who have you talked to so far? Anyone to stay away from?

I stopped in to Larry H Miller Ford (Formerly Berge) yesterday to poke around at the Bronco and Bronco Sport they just put on the lot. I spoke with Omar and Lucas and they were both very friendly and helped answer a few questions.
1) Yes, they are taking orders on Mavericks. They've had a couple hundred so far.
2) Yes, they are honoring X Plan Pricing.
3) They are asking for a $500 REFUNDABLE deposit.
San Tan Ford. I was initially scheduled for a 10:30 confirmation call. At 10:55 (after clearing schedule for 10:30 call) I called them and was told the salesperson who scheduled call was unavailable. I was eventually sent to Justin who did a good job of recovery for the dealership. Tho part of me says I should have switched dealerships, I’m getting too old to hassle with it. It used to be fun to do your research w pricing on cars and extras and play the game… now, kind of easier when it looks like it may be fair pricing. As long as I’m happy w price and they are then it’s a good deal

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
CHAPMAN FORD in Scottsdale. Ordered 6/9, Z Plan, two change orders with no squabbles. Thank you Amie.
Did you receive a confirmation letter of any Kind? I ordered from Chapman Scottsdale on 8-17, and they seem to be unable to give m any written confirmation of the order. How do I confirm the order was entered properly?
Sponsored