Sponsored

Anybody else getting a +10% of MSRP charge?

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Yeah, it’s the quote I got from the Pensacola dealership, I actually did manage to get my deposit back from Gary’ Smith Ford in Fort Walton Beach, so I guess all is good now.
Dealerships in Florida are awful. It may be worth it to order from Long MacArthur and have it shipped down.
Sponsored

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Florida is bad about high doc fees too. If you are eligible for x-plan, that could save you a bunch since it limits the doc fee. Someone more knowledgeable than I should know the specifics.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So yeah, I tried talking to the dealer about getting my deposit back, unfortunately they do have it on paper that the deposit is nonrefundable even though the vehicle doesn’t have a VIN yet. What a way to screw veterans on veterans day haha. At this point, I decided to cut my ties with this dealership, they can accept that 1k donation from me, but I refuse to deal with them anymore.
That sucks. Still, it's better to be out a grand than out another two (at least) with the surcharge when your truck arrives.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

MSRP is bad enough.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody know if I should get charged 3k for the 500A equipment group? The ford estimate online lists it as 0 because it’s the standard lariat equipment. But the dealership estimate adds 3305 to the Lariat trim level…does that make sense?
That's the price for the AWD/Ecoboost drivetrain.
Sponsored