Sponsored

Any recommendations for Maverick rims???

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did your truck come without rims? Then why do you want to spend money and replace the ones on it? The ones on it were designed for it and they should work fine. Soon, we will see people wanting to replace the tires when there are tires already on the truck. If you want to give away your money, I'll take it and you won't have to work to replace things already on your truck.
It's almost as if some people like to customize their vehicle beyond what the factory offers. The horror!! 🤦
Sponsored

Deleted member 19038

Did your truck come without rims? Then why do you want to spend money and replace the ones on it? The ones on it were designed for it and they should work fine. Soon, we will see people wanting to replace the tires when there are tires already on the truck. If you want to give away your money, I'll take it and you won't have to work to replace things already on your truck.
Your opinion to not change the rims could be the same argument as to why someone would want too. To each their own, if you feel that the stock stuff if fine, then thats your prerogative. Ford makes some nice rims, but i'm simply not a fan of the steelies and want to have a bit of a more aggressive look with a different offset, hence why i'm interested in changing out the wheels on the Maverick.

In addition to that, due to where I live, I usually run summer and winter tires, the steelies are a great wheel to throw my snow tires on so that I can have a second set that i'm fine getting beat up in the winter with the salt on the road.

wblynch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It makes no sense to worry about what wheels someone puts on their cool Maverick when there are millions of butt ugly cars running around in towns and cities everywhere.

ugly cars should be outlawed throughout the nation.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It makes no sense to worry about what wheels someone puts on their cool Maverick when there are millions of butt ugly cars running around in towns and cities everywhere.

ugly cars should be outlawed throughout the nation.
Ugly cars are called "toasters" you buy those cars with all the same reasons you would buy a toaster, because it's an appliance.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw these in the parking lot at work yesterday. Escape titanium package. 19" rim. I thought they looked really cool. Wonder how those would look on a maverick.

20221012_165336.jpg

20221012_165343.jpg
They would look like this (photoshopped).
Ford Maverick Any recommendations for Maverick rims??? 1668622432886

jaf58

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello all,

I just picked up my Maverick from the dealership this past Monday. Everything is working great on it. The wife and I ended up getting the Hybird XL model that comes with those basic steel rims. They're okay, but I was hoping to shop around and see what I can do to replace them and make it look a bit nicer.

If you know of any good websites or anything, please let me know. Thank you!
Just replaced the steel wheels with Ford wheels I found on Facebook Marketplace, 4 for $ 250. I think they are from a 2017 Escape. So far I'm pleased.

Ford Maverick Any recommendations for Maverick rims??? IMG_2031.JPG

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just do the Fifteen52s that some of the other users have done. Its a clean wheel in the right bolt pattern. Probably want to put some beefier tires on when you do.

With few exceptions - most of the members on this site - their aftermarket wheels are not better than stock.

Im yet to see anything better than the Fifteen52s - and I'll probably hold out until I do.
The 1552's are on sale until 11/30/2022.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got my truck this past monday. Installed my bed cover, and wheels right away. Circuit performance 18x8.5" with 245-55R18 tires. Bed cover is a Gator SFX trifold. Its gonna need lowering springs.

Ford Maverick Any recommendations for Maverick rims??? 20221118_053606

Ford Maverick Any recommendations for Maverick rims??? 20221118_065326

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got my truck this past monday. Installed my bed cover, and wheels right away. Circuit performance 18x8.5" with 245-55R18 tires. Bed cover is a Gator SFX trifold. Its gonna need lowering springs.

20221118_053606.jpg

20221118_065326.jpg
I used to have those wheels on my Sentra in 1998.

Glad to see them making a comeback.

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the kind of response someone who drives a tan Camry would say. It is the most non car guy response you could possibly have. The aftermarket exists for many reasons. One of which is that factories rarely make truly good looking wheels.

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They Oh really you are soon as they get the truck , changing the tires out without wearing out what they bought

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I get, it wanting the look you want ,I do as well , but I’m so practical,useful minded that I can’t seem to so easily discard something that “works for something else at least upfront
Even if I can afford to do so , upbringing I guess
And might add it doesn’t necessarily mean I / were cheap us older one crew up in different era,time perhaps difficult to come by things .
Does this clarify matters
Sponsored