First Name
Chalas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 STX. 2021 CR-V hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
***I used the search function too late and found my answer***. Only in the lariat luxury package.

My lariat hybrid build has the co-pilot 360 included in the sticker. However, the truck does not have the adaptive cruise control option. What am I missing?
Sponsored

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Because of constraints, on 2023 model, Ford broke up the Co-Pilot 360 package. The one you see for $650 has lane keeper, blind spot monitor and something else. You have do additionally have the Co-Pilot 360 Assist package, at $750, to get the adaptive cruise, stop n go, etc... Your dealer should have been aware about this. Mine was not, but thanks to the forum here, I knew. I had my dealer add it. Mine just got built yesterday, 1/4!

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that sucks…did not realize one could get ACC added to a XLT trim. Maybe I was not realizing it was an option when I selected the co-pilot 360 to begin with. Thought ACC was just offered on the higher trim levels (as standard or an opotion).

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that sucks…did not realize one could get ACC added to a XLT trim. Maybe I was not realizing it was an option when I selected the co-pilot 360 to begin with. Thought ACC was just offered on the higher trim levels (as standard or an opotion).
You can't. Adaptive Cruise Control for 2023 requires Lariat + Lariat Luxury Package + Co-Pilot360 + Co-Pilot360 Assist Package. ACC is not available on XLT.

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, now I feel better :)

Sponsored

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How did miss this, ugh? I received pictures from my sales person of my truck that was just delivered to them yesterday (1/25/23). I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow (1/27/23).

I noticed no Adaptive Cruise Control sensor on a picture he sent. I inquired with the sales manager via email and he just told me that Ford took the ACC out of the package that was initially ordered on my 2022 truck. For some reason I just learned about this the day before I am to pick up my truck. When they changed my model year from 2022 to 2023 they removed the ACC without notifying me. My dealer said that Ford didn't notify them of the change which is why they didn't notify me (sucks). Wondering if it can be added on after the fact or is it worth not really having. When I initially ordered this truck in November of 2021, I was trying to get all of the safety features that were available. Now that that safety option was removed I'm pretty bummed out. What I thought was going to be a decent experience of getting a new vehicle is seriously bumming me out. Maybe this can be added after the fact?

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I initially ordered this truck in November of 2021, I was trying to get all of the safety features that were available. Now that that safety option was removed I'm pretty bummed out. What I thought was going to be a decent experience of getting a new vehicle is seriously bumming me out. Maybe this can be added after the fact?
ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) is not classified by Ford as a safety feature, but as a convenience feature, so in a sense you are getting all of the safety aids that Ford has released for the Maverick as you did choose to option the 360 package above the base features included on all trims.

There are other threads on the forums of people retrofitting the Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Centering, but it is a pretty laborious operation. Maybe $700 in parts plus plenty of time and labor, if you want to do it. And of course, completely unsupported by Ford in every possible way. Also remember the exclusion to your warranty - If Ford can prove that your modifications damaged something, they won't cover it.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...averick-hybrid-xlt-with-luxury-package.14586/

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) is not classified by Ford as a safety feature, but as a convenience feature, so in a sense you are getting all of the safety aids that Ford has released for the Maverick as you did choose to option the 360 package above the base features included on all trims.

There are other threads on the forums of people retrofitting the Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Centering, but it is a pretty laborious operation. Maybe $700 in parts plus plenty of time and labor, if you want to do it. And of course, completely unsupported by Ford in every possible way. Also remember the exclusion to your warranty - If Ford can prove that your modifications damaged something, they won't cover it.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...averick-hybrid-xlt-with-luxury-package.14586/
Yeah, I completely understand what your are saying. I have no intention of adding it on after the fact, definitely don't want to jeopardize the warranty situation. I guess more than anything, at this point, I am completely upset that I completely missed this change in the package. But, currently on Ford's own website is says, "Included with the Lariat Luxury Package is Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, which features Adaptive Cruise Control." At this point it's moot but still such a depressing thing to find out the day before picking it up.

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But, currently on Ford's own website is says, "Included with the Lariat Luxury Package is Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, which features Adaptive Cruise Control."
I don't see that anywhere in the description of the Lariat Luxury package for the Maverick. Where did you see that, exactly?

Ford Maverick Answered: Question about co-pilot 360 lux

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's listed under drop down menu on Explore 2023 Maverick. Click on Models and Specs then go to Packages. Go to the drop down menu that says Models and Specs, choose Lariat, then scroll to bottom and choose Packages. Under Packages click on the info link (i in the circle) beside the Ford Co-Pilot360 Packages. An image pops up and says, "Included with Lariat Luxury Package is Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, which features Adaptive Cruise Control." I just think it is super confusing that it says included with Lariat Luxury Package is Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, which features Adaptive Cruise Control. Maybe I'm missing something? If you go into their build site it's definitely listed as a separate add on. Seems like it's saying both if you ask me.

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I believe that's a simple typo... Replace the word "included" with the word "available" and it's 100% correct. You have to have CP360 to be able to order the "Assist" package. In any case, the Order Guide takes precedent of the "information only" web site. Your dealer should have checked that before ordering, or at least checked your order once it was widely known and understood (about day 3 of the order window being open) that ACC was no longer included in the CP360, but in CP360Assist.

As a point of reference, when you do the "Build your Maverick" thing, and click that same "information" button on the CP360, it says CP360 is standard with Lariat Lux package, but does not mention ACC in the list of included features. Instead, when you click the "info" button for CP360 Assist Package, it states that it requires CP360 and Lariat Lux packages, and includes ACC, Evasive Steering Assist, and Rear Parking Sensors.

Definitely a dealer screw-up, but not much you can do about it at this point... Other than decline the truck and either get back in line whenever the next order window opens, or find one "on the lot" somewhere (which will likely have at least some ADM added to the price).

Much as I like the ACC features, I would take the truck without it rather than starting over again...

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I believe that's a simple typo... Replace the word "included" with the word "available" and it's 100% correct. You have to have CP360 to be able to order the "Assist" package. In any case, the Order Guide takes precedent of the "information only" web site. Your dealer should have checked that before ordering, or at least checked your order once it was widely known and understood (about day 3 of the order window being open) that ACC was no longer included in the CP360, but in CP360Assist.

As a point of reference, when you do the "Build your Maverick" thing, and click that same "information" button on the CP360, it says CP360 is standard with Lariat Lux package, but does not mention ACC in the list of included features. Instead, when you click the "info" button for CP360 Assist Package, it states that it requires CP360 and Lariat Lux packages, and includes ACC, Evasive Steering Assist, and Rear Parking Sensors.

Definitely a dealer screw-up, but not much you can do about it at this point... Other than decline the truck and either get back in line whenever the next order window opens, or find one "on the lot" somewhere (which will likely have at least some ADM added to the price).

Much as I like the ACC features, I would take the truck without it rather than starting over again...
Ended up taking it! Still bummed about the Co-Pilot360 package being broken out of the original order without communication from Ford or my dealer but I needed to pull the trigger on a new vehicle and couldn't wait much longer. So far I'm actually pretty impressed with the ride quality (20 miles in lol)!

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Info about the split of the CoPilot 360 features was definitely communicated to dealers when the transition from MY22 to MY23 was done. All they had to do was read what FORD sent them. See this thread for the memo.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ons-and-automatic-transition-to-2023my.22851/
My dealer never notified me of the change and they played dumb. However, while emailing the sales manager, he said it had effected a few other previous customers. My question is if they knew it effected some of their customers why didn't they notify all of the customers who made orders just to let them know what they found out. Simple communication of this would have helped soften the blow. Just mad I somehow missed the info while randomly checking the forums as I waited.

Franklin78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This , from Ford's website says "included" with the Lariat Luxury Package.

Ford Maverick Answered: Question about co-pilot 360 2023-01-27
Sponsored