First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It kinda looks like Co-pilot 360 is included as standard on the XLT Hybrid but then I also see it as an offered option on the build page. Included or not?
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is not. Separate option.

Even where Ford says it is 'Standard' on First Edition or 'Included' with Lariat Luxury is a bit misleading. You still pay for it in full as an option in addition to those packages, it's merely a prerequisite.

OP
OP
CACTI_HYBRID

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is not. Separate option.

Even where Ford says it is 'Standard' on First Edition or 'Included' with Lariat Luxury is a bit misleading. You still pay for it in full as an option in addition to those packages, it's merely a prerequisite.
Looks to be part of the 300a Equipment Group (which you must get with an XLT from what I can see) No?

Ford Maverick Co-Pilot 360 standard on XLT? Screenshot_20211024-101003

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Looks to be part of the 300a Equipment Group (which you must get with an XLT from what I can see) No?

Screenshot_20211024-101003.png
I believe that's misleading. It's a stand-alone option AFAIK that needs to be added (automatically/included) as part of the luxury packages lariat.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those Co-pilot 360 features are standard on all Mavericks. The automatic lights, automatic high beams, AEB.. all across the board even base XL.

The standalone option Co-pilot 360 features like BLIS and cross traffic alert is something different and not standard on any trim, unless you want to say First Edition is a trim.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It kinda looks like Co-pilot 360 is included as standard on the XLT Hybrid but then I also see it as an offered option on the build page. Included or not?
It appears to me that the wifi connection is up and running to report items to Ford which will happen to all. Then there appears to be some items that will function through wifi or ? Without co-pilot 360 for safety, etc and with co-pilot the rest will be opened up for user optional functions like maybe something that needs (at&t ? Data plan with ??kilobytes) or (?). Am not sure as I selected not to take it. I don't know if you would need it ( I expect not since I expect Ford to be collecting info needed) to sign up for insurance discounts for safe driving (seat belt usage, speeds, braking, towing over weight trailer, driving a long time with spare since being smaller will have more rev/mile, etc.). Computer will know a lot such as torque needed to move vehicle. I need to read manual but it is not clear how integrated 360 will be with the 300A & 500A packages. I expect them to be adequate in their way but people may expect more of the 360 functions in those packages. The safe approach is to read the 360 options and if you think you might want even one of them buy the plan you certainly do not have to buy a data plan for anything you don't want to use. Just activate a data plan and go with it.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our Hyundai/Kia products have always had what they call 911 connect - where it will dial 911 from a BT or AA/ACP connected phone in the event of airbag deployment. No charge, since it is using your device. This should be standard on all cars. Does Ford have something like this?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe that's misleading. It's a stand-alone option AFAIK that needs to be added (automatically/included) as part of the luxury packages lariat.
Those are the few of the 360 possibilities that you get with the 300A plan not all of them. They will be activated and others will be activated by wifi. Maybe with data plan you can have Alexa lock your front door in case you think you forgot. That is how I am interpreting the setup. I need to check to see how the 300A pkg differs from the 500A pkg in those 4 mentioned.

OP
OP
CACTI_HYBRID

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those Co-pilot 360 features are standard on all Mavericks. The automatic lights, automatic high beams, AEB.. all across the board even base XL.

The standalone option Co-pilot 360 features like BLIS and cross traffic alert is something different and not standard on any trim, unless you want to say First Edition is a trim.
That doesn't seem to make sense. Why would the Co-Pilot 360 be offered as a $540 option if if was as you say "standard on all Mavericks" ? Say I order an XL and add this $540 option... what will it do?

OP
OP
CACTI_HYBRID

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those are the few of the 360 possibilities that you get with the 300A plan not all of them. They will be activated and others will be activated by wifi. Maybe with data plan you can have Alexa lock your front door in case you think you forgot. That is how I am interpreting the setup. I need to check to see how the 300A pkg differs from the 500A pkg in those 4 mentioned.
The 300A plan is only on Ecoboost engines. It's the 100A package on a Hybrid. I am looking at an XL Hybrid and would add the $540 Co-Pilot 360 option. If I do that, what will it do? Also, some say that option also adds power mirrors, (which an XL does not come standard with). Is that true?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CACTI_HYBRID

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. The 300a package is on Ecoboost engines. I'm looking at an XL Hybrid which comes with the 100A package. The screenshot above is from that package.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That doesn't seem to make sense. Why would the Co-Pilot 360 be offered as a $540 option if if was as you say "standard on all Mavericks" ? Say I order an XL and add this $540 option... what will it do?
You'll have Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.. as well as powered exterior mirrors.

There are standard Co-Pilot 360 features and optional Co-Pilot 360 features.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 300A plan is only on Ecoboost engines. It's the 100A package on a Hybrid. I am looking at an XL Hybrid and would add the $540 Co-Pilot 360 option. If I do that, what will it do? Also, some say that option also adds power mirrors, (which an XL does not come standard with). Is that true?
The 300A is the XLT, it has nothing to do with whether it is Ecoboost or Hybrid.

XL - 100A
XLT - 300A
Lariat - 500A

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it is a standalone option. It is required in the Lariat Luxury package, but "included" wouldn't be the right way. You still have to pay for it.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, the CoPilot option adds power mirrors to the XL. It also is required to option the rear sliding window on an XL trim only. On all trims it adds:

BLIS with Cross-traffic - replaces the blind spot mirror in the side mirrors with an LED that lights up when there's a vehicle in the blind spot and also displays a message on the dash if there's a vehicle there when you activate the turn signals. Also displays a warning if you're backing up and it detects a vehicle approaching the rear corners.

Lane-keeping system - Will display warning messages and optionally steer back into the lane if it detects you drifting out. If the system determines you are driving erratically it can also display warnings about driver alertness.

On a Hybrid it also gives the full-size spare tire option included for free.

The Lane-keeping only roughly keeps you in lane. The Lariat w/ Luxury Package has full lane centering capability.
Sponsored