GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I chose the copilot 360 option. Been trying to find videos on it but not really seeing much. I never had a car with this level of monitoring and warnings.

I would like to know what the sounds are like and is it constantly chiming in situations where it becomes annoying. Like backing into the garage close to our other car, will it be going off nonstop. Backing out of spaces etc.

I ordered an XL and would like the electric mirrors and like the idea of the blind spot monitoring while driving. The rest I'm unsure of.

I see you can temp disable some feataures like cross traffic, but it turns back on when you restart the truck. The manual says a dealer can turn off permanently, but I wonder if dealers would agree to turn off safety features.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No it's not annoying imo. Came with my Maverick lariat I got off the lot.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We all have different interpretations of what is annoying vs what is helpful, I guess. On my current car, I find the warning beeps when I cross the lane markings super annoying, so now I do a much better job of signaling lane changes and avoid the beeps.

I COULD turn off the notifications, but instead I use them.

TB84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavxl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We all have different interpretations of what is annoying vs what is helpful, I guess. On my current car, I find the warning beeps when I cross the lane markings super annoying, so now I do a much better job of signaling lane changes and avoid the beeps.

I COULD turn off the notifications, but instead I use them.
Exactly. I'll take the beeping over one mishap any day all day.

ImGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia SUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have found it to be rather quiet. I am coming from a Kia with similar features.

I either got used to or even appreciated that when I signal to lane change, you'd get an audible tone letting you know the side is occupied. Would heighten my awareness.

The Maverick's system doesn't do that at all, as far as I can tell.

Sponsored

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
I chose the copilot 360 option. Been trying to find videos on it but not really seeing much. I never had a car with this level of monitoring and warnings.

I would like to know what the sounds are like and is it constantly chiming in situations where it becomes annoying. Like backing into the garage close to our other car, will it be going off nonstop. Backing out of spaces etc.

I ordered an XL and would like the electric mirrors and like the idea of the blind spot monitoring while driving. The rest I'm unsure of.

I see you can temp disable some feataures like cross traffic, but it turns back on when you restart the truck. The manual says a dealer can turn off permanently, but I wonder if dealers would agree to turn off safety features.
Probably not as annoying as the sudden screech from your spouse when they see something you didn't!

artfirst

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I have found it to be rather quiet. I am coming from a Kia with similar features.

I either got used to or even appreciated that when I signal to lane change, you'd get an audible tone letting you know the side is occupied. Would heighten my awareness.

Yeah I can't seem to find a way to turn any sounds on. I thought that was the whole reason for having this system. Has anyone found a way to turn the sounds on?

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4

I’m used to the beeping in a Subaru and I am slow to recognize that the steering vibration is trying to tell me something. Even on the high setting, it just feels like I have encountered a rough spot in the road. I wish I had a choice between vibration and beep. I would take the beep.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not annoying.​

samesea2012

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
several of the features can be turned off through the dash screen, it is also possible to set different levels of sensitivity. i have the cross-traffic alert on medium, and it does beep on things that I would consider far away. however, i am a big proponent of the "pointing and calling" mantra so i quite like it even if it warns me of things im already aware of.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It makes no sense to me to buy a vehicle with safety features and then turn them all off. The the safety features on the maverick are very low key in terms of being annoying with beeping or making noise. The only noise that mine has made if when I had a car pull out in front of me and had the adaptive cruise control on and it sounded the anti-collision warning and starting applying break. That is very acceptable to me. The warnings it gives are generally with lights on the instrument panel and even those aren't overly intrusive. I have had it beep a time or two when backing up and someone walked across the path. Again these are things I am glad to have myself.

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you choose to turn off features do they stay off until reactivated, or do they come back on after you turn off the truck and then start it back up?

I would want to turn off the lane keeping assist. I drive on curvy roads where I live and intentionally cross the lane markers when traffic allows.

TGada

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is a simple button on the turn signal bar.

I turn mine on if I'm going to be on the highway but shut it off once I am back on normal roads

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not anyoing at all a ding when someone darts behind yellow light in the mirror for blind spot flashing red for the screen the braking doesn't like one way bridges when you come.off and a car is stopped it warns doesn't realize you just drive around the car you can set it to more mild alerts vut that was highest setting and it only alerts once in a while when I cross the bridge. It also has an arrow on.the backup camera to warn you what direction the car behind you is coming from

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I had someone cross the center lane slightly and I swerved to the right to give them a lot of room and when I got close to the solid white line a screen pops up with a message that said something like "driver needs to take a break or nap or something like that". So now my truck is going to or has turned me in.
Sponsored