ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What’s the offset or backspacing on the factory wheels for the Maverick? I’m assuming the wheels posted above have the correct dimensions?
Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What’s the offset or backspacing on the factory wheels for the Maverick? I’m assuming the wheels posted above have the correct dimensions?
Wheel diameter 17”
Wheel width 7”
Bolt pattern 5 x 108 mm
Offset 37.5 mm

This info is for the Broncho Sport I believe. Not sure they are the same for Maverick yet. Some of the tire specs are available from tire stores but have not seen any for the wheels (Maverick).

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I found on Bronco Sport forum , offset is 37.5mm

Sponsored

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Most of y'all are going to hate this but I'm looking for 20's or possibly 22's and will lower mine.

I can hear panties wadding already... LOL.

"Why would you lower a truck?"

"If you lower it you can't use it like a truck."

"What a waste of a truck."

I'm 50 and have had dozens of trucks. All of them lifted or lowered, never stock. I currently have a lifted (about 5") 2017 GMC Sierra and a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (lifted 3.5" on 35" Geoloander X-MT's). I also have several hot rods and a few other daily drivers. My apologies for the poor PhotoCHOP (aka MS Paint because I suck at Photoshop).

unnamed.jpg
I love it, man. Wish I saw more sport trucks like that around.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Messed around on TireRack and was really surprised to find how much I liked wheels with red in them (used a '21 Ranger in the closest option to my Velocity Blue).

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick wheels

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most of y'all are going to hate this but I'm looking for 20's or possibly 22's and will lower mine.

I can hear panties wadding already... LOL.

"Why would you lower a truck?"

"If you lower it you can't use it like a truck."

"What a waste of a truck."

I'm 50 and have had dozens of trucks. All of them lifted or lowered, never stock. I currently have a lifted (about 5") 2017 GMC Sierra and a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (lifted 3.5" on 35" Geoloander X-MT's). I also have several hot rods and a few other daily drivers. My apologies for the poor PhotoCHOP (aka MS Paint because I suck at Photoshop).

unnamed.jpg
Looks good to me! How are you going to lower the Mav?

Sponsored

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks good to me! How are you going to lower the Mav?
Figuring that the front is probably struts I'll pull them out, cut the mounting points off and fab a shorter strut. Will probably also have to shorten the spring, but Eibach or someone else may have lowering springs out by then. I'm sure they won't be low enough for me though so some fab work will be necessary. I may find a very similar strut from a different car that will fit.

The rear is kind of a mystery. It looks like some sort of solid(?) axle. Although I have no issue cutting up a brand new truck I won't be cutting the bed out and making a big notch. The rear will likely dictate how low I'll be able to get the truck, and there may not be a lot of room there. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Why not? I’ll be doing the same for the look only.
I don't disagree, just curious. An AT will negatively affect the mileage which is one of big selling points - but you didn't say you cared about mileage either. Just surprised you aren't going with an AWD.

Because I still plan on doing backcountry in the hybrid. 2WD trucks can go a lot farther than you think!
In my years of wheelin' I've learned one very important truth.

You know what 4 wheel drive gets you? Twice as stuck as 2 wheel drive!

I've been places in a passenger car that most people think they're required to put it in 4 low, and did it without damaging stuff. I'm sure you've heard of Sand Hollow and Moab? That's my territory. Seems I've almost always had a 4X4 in the fleet but the majority of my stuff is 2WD - personal preference. So yeah, I'm well aware of where a 2WD can go.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really don't want to change wheels but have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to live with the looks of the Lariat wheels. Good chance I'll be looking to swap out for some XLT or FX4 take offs.
+1 on the Lariat wheels. I ordered an XLT and the wheels were a big part of that decision.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will put snows on for winter (I even run snows on my wife's Subaru) so I'll be shopping for a second set of wheels.
I'm really happy with the wheels on the XLT build and I'm thinking of Sparco Terra's for the second set
Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick 1627934329311

Question is which set to use for summer and which for winter...

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FYI, if anyone is curious the 5x108 pattern selection is pretty small but several of Ford's offshoots (Jaguar, Mercury, Lincoln) have been using them for a while. If you're searching for wheels look for Jaguar, Vovlo, Ferrari, etc. Probably not too exciting for those of you looking for off-road styles but good news for those of us are into sport trucks. That may help some of you in your search.
Sponsored