Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A little more info:

If you go to a wheel website (like tirerack or customoffset) you can input 2020 Ford Escape and you'll get a large selection of wheels that will fit. The Escape began using the 5x108 pattern in 2017. Are you an old school guy? That's a 5 on 4 1/4".
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news is we should have lots of wheel options since its the same size wheels as the Bronco sport from the looks of it.
17x8 ET 35-40 with a 245/65/17 tire should fit.

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really want the off road option wheels, but I have the hybrid on order. Not willing to change that. Would anyone be willing to trade standard XLT wheels for these?

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick Carbonized Gray Maverick XLT Pickup 1

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I really want the off road option wheels, but I have the hybrid on order. Not willing to change that. Would anyone be willing to trade standard XLT wheels for these?

Carbonized Gray Maverick XLT Pickup 1.jpg
My truck (minus the rear slider). I'm so glad I figured out that these wheels were an option with the 4k tow package. Just found out and changed my order last Saturday and got scheduled today. Almost missed it!

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Carbonized Gray Maverick XLT Pickup 1.jpg
I can’t remember, are those 17” or 18”? I actually prefer those to the standard XLT wheels I’ll be getting, but I don’t want 18”.

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can’t remember, are those 17” or 18”? I actually prefer those to the standard XLT wheels I’ll be getting, but I don’t want 18”.
I see you are in Missouri, I’m in Minnesota so there would be some logistics involved. I’m definitely interested in a swap. Also, depends on when we get our trucks, whoever gets theirs first is going to have to run them until the other is able to swap. Winter weather might enter into the equation too.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really don't want to change wheels but have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to live with the looks of the Lariat wheels. Good chance I'll be looking to swap out for some XLT or FX4 take offs.
I'll swap you my xlt wheels

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ll be looking for the lightest weight wheel and tire possible that still offer the proper traction. Lightweight wheels are a easy way to boost performance IMO

Sponsored

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
I’ll be looking for the lightest weight wheel and tire possible that still offer the proper traction. Lightweight wheels are a easy way to boost performance IMO
Same. The lighter the better. So far I’m looking at pair of 18s that weigh in at 19lbs. That should help

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a lot of difference between wheel weight? I know that bigger off-road style tires would weight more, but if you were going to replace stock tires with the same size tire is there a real weight savings? Just curious because I never considered tire weight before as far as increasing mpg. I'm guessing some wheels weight a lot more than others?
Sponsored