Sponsored

Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
I was originally thinking about getting an XL and putting aftermarket rims on it then I go back to XLT because of cruise control automatic tailgate and a few other things but I would like to see some Mavericks with aftermarket rims if you have them show them
Sponsored

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was originally thinking about getting an XL and putting aftermarket rims on it then I go back to XLT because of cruise control automatic tailgate and a few other things but I would like to see some Mavericks with aftermarket rims if you have them show them
Voxx Como 17" with original Continental 17" tires on Iconic Silver XL. The Como has a dual drill bolt pattern (5-108.0/5-114.3)

Ford Maverick Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size Maverick Voxx.JPG
Ford Maverick Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size Maverick XL L.JPG
Ford Maverick Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size Maverick XL R.JPG

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can add factory cruise and power locking tailgate to an XL. I have already added cruise, took maybe half an hour.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You can add factory cruise and power locking tailgate to an XL. I have already added cruise, took maybe half an hour.
I've also added cruise control to mine. Replace the switches and use Forscan to program; very easy. I also added mud/ruts and snow/sand drive modes using Forscan.

OP
OP
Nitroponynj

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
How did you do that

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Volk TE37. 17x7.5 +48. 245/70/17
20mm front 1.25” rear adapters.

Ford Maverick Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size A255DFF3-DDCC-4E84-B491-B531EB3ABA76

Ford Maverick Let's see your Mavericks with aftermarket rims please list size of Rim offset and tire size 17CD8B79-BC25-4108-A6F5-B008A928DB15
Sponsored