Sponsored

Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Anyone out there already have a set of wheels planned for your Maverick? I'll likely stick with the black factory wheels, but I've started to reach out to some vendors about their plans to support the 5x108 bolt pattern that will almost certainly be on the Maverick.

One response that I've had so far is from DX4 Wheels, who are primarily sold through Discount Tire/America's Tire, about their X Trail wheels that I've eyballed more than a few times for my Outback. I really like the looks, they are light, strong, offer a tire retention groove to help prevent a tire from coming off the bead at low psi, and they're about half the cost of Method wheels that look almost identical.

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick IMG_9022
Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick 1627051019700
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had planned on getting a set of blank Turbomacs from Fifteen52 and having them drill 5x108 and get me the offset I want. I sent them an email asking if they would be doing the 5x108 in any of their offroad wheels. I'll keep you posted.

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick _1546533017__87214.1583270989

OP
OP
HarrisonFordMaverick

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I had planned on getting a set of blank Turbomacs from Fifteen52 and having them drill 5x108 and get me the offset I want. I sent them an email asking if they would be doing the 5x108 in any of their offroad wheels. I'll keep you posted.

_1546533017__87214.1583270989.jpg
They offer 5x108 in the Metris MX and Traverse MX wheels!

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I really don't want to change wheels but have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to live with the looks of the Lariat wheels. Good chance I'll be looking to swap out for some XLT or FX4 take offs.

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really don't want to change wheels but have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to live with the looks of the Lariat wheels. Good chance I'll be looking to swap out for some XLT or FX4 take offs.

I ordered an XLT, so once I can get my wheels they will be available.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really like the wheel the OP put up with the bronze finish *boing*. This is another one that has my attention, Rough Country sells this Alpha’s Foxtrot 17x7.5 combined with a 245/65/17 tire for the Bronco Sport.
Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick img_5838

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I ordered an XLT, so once I can get my wheels they will be available.
....and I welcome any excuse to hit up Venice Beach for a long weekend. From the looks of your location, this might present a "two birds, one stone" scenario for me.
I'll def keep you in mind!

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Because I’m old school and like shiny wheels, I will be using the stock XLT alloys for my winter tires (Blizzaks). For summer I found these Enkei GT7 searching through Tire Rack’s offerings for the Bronco Sport. The wheels are 17x7.5 and I like the “trucky” look of the thick spokes. Bought them already because they are not in Enkei’s latest catalog (although they are still on the website) and I didn’t want to miss out on the wheels I like if they might be discontinued. The photo is Photoshopped (I know it’s a Lariat).

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick 633CE8E0-3F28-4665-9993-6E83B0BD8A0D

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suppose I should have showed a close up... pulled this off the web.

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick 4127EAC1-B886-44E4-ACA4-4BBF8ED21BB9

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

....and I welcome any excuse to hit up Venice Beach for a long weekend. From the looks of your location, this might present a "two birds, one stone" scenario for me.
I'll def keep you in mind!
Definitely. The goal is to have them for when my Maverick arrives. I need to verify offset and center bore so that I can get the correct hub centric rings.

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Most of y'all are going to hate this but I'm looking for 20's or possibly 22's and will lower mine.

I can hear panties wadding already... LOL.

"Why would you lower a truck?"

"If you lower it you can't use it like a truck."

"What a waste of a truck."

I'm 50 and have had dozens of trucks. All of them lifted or lowered, never stock. I currently have a lifted (about 5") 2017 GMC Sierra and a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (lifted 3.5" on 35" Geoloander X-MT's). I also have several hot rods and a few other daily drivers. My apologies for the poor PhotoCHOP (aka MS Paint because I suck at Photoshop).

Ford Maverick Aftermarket Wheel Availability/Wish List for your 2022+ Maverick unnamed

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most of y'all are going to hate this but I'm looking for 20's or possibly 22's and will lower mine.

I can hear panties wadding already... LOL.

"Why would you lower a truck?"

"If you lower it you can't use it like a truck."

"What a waste of a truck."

I'm 50 and have had dozens of trucks. All of them lifted or lowered, never stock. I currently have a lifted (about 5") 2017 GMC Sierra and a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (lifted 3.5" on 35" Geoloander X-MT's). I also have several hot rods and a few other daily drivers. My apologies for the poor PhotoCHOP (aka MS Paint because I suck at Photoshop).

unnamed.jpg
I thought about going to 19" or 20" with shorter walled tires to help fill the wheel wells. For me personally, I am not sure I would lower it. I think I would spend the money on tinting or upgraded speakers. Looks nice though with those color wheels. Might be nice to paint the horizontal grill bar same color as wheels???

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I thought about going to 19" or 20" with shorter walled tires to help fill the wheel wells. For me personally, I am not sure I would lower it. I think I would spend the money on tinting or upgraded speakers. Looks nice though with those color wheels. Might be nice to paint the horizontal grill bar same color as wheels???
I'll definitely go with tint, speakers, a small subwoofer (either behind -or more likely under) the rear seat. I can't leave anything alone, LOL. But yeah, it's definitely going to get that wheel gap closed up a bunch. Until I see one in person (or get mine) I'm guessing a 4" drop will be a good start. Doesn't have to be slammed, been there done that. Also not looking to bag it this one - just a nice static drop but still comfortable. I may fabricate some small airbag mounts for the rear just to hold stuff if I decide to carry anything in the bed.

I also decided I'm going to go with the Lariat but will still pull a few parts and paint them - things like the front fender "vents" and the lower portion of the rear bumper. May also do some additional color adjustments.
Sponsored