Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Attn Tim, Long McArthur Ford and MTC.
I received a private $750 Reward, exp 05/31, that appears Maverick eligible (Mav not excluded from offer). I already have one Maverick on hand and another pending I ordered on 10/07/2021 (not scheduled as of this date 4/20/2022). This is the dilemma. Offer says applicable to ordered or purchased stock inventory, but not applicable to previous orders. Since my order is considered previous and I am not buying on-hand inventory, have I been thrown under the bus?:oops:
Depends on what the definition of previous is. Previously ordered but still pending delivery? orrrrr previously ordered and fulfilled?
Help me understand Guys. I fear the worse but welcome the better.
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I received a private $750 Reward, exp 05/31, that appears Maverick eligible (Mav not excluded from offer). I already have one Maverick on hand and another pending I ordered on 10/07/2021 (not scheduled as of this date 4/20/2022). This is the dilemma. Offer says applicable to ordered or purchased stock inventory, but not applicable to previous orders. Since my order is considered previous and I am not buying on-hand inventory, have I been thrown under the bus?:oops:
Depends on what the definition of previous is. Previously ordered but still pending delivery? orrrrr previously ordered and fulfilled?
You would need to either order or take delivery of a vehicle by may 31st. It will not work on a previously ordered vehicle or taking delivery after that expiration date. Basically it will show up on a smart Vincent when you get your vehicle either under the protect date or the sale date it may not show it otherwise. If the offer was available when ordered (Protect Date) or when your beehive comes in (sale date).

Reactions: Aza

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm interested in the response from Tim and Ford Motor Co. on this also. I received the same reward awhile back after I had ordered my Maverick. It shows expires 4-22-2022. Hopefully they will still be valid - we can't help the delays in receiving our vehicles.

nikorasu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Soul EV, 2022 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with Ford about my Maverick order and she gave me the same number that appeared on the postcard I received in the mail a few days back. While it is up to the dealer she did give me the number for use on the Maverick I was calling about.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jville

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would need to either order or take delivery of a vehicle by may 31st. It will not work on a previously ordered vehicle or taking delivery after that expiration date. Basically it will show up on a smart Vincent when you get your vehicle either under the protect date or the sale date it may not show it otherwise. If the offer was available when ordered (Protect Date) or when your beehive comes in (sale date).
I talked to six different Ford customer reps with no definite answer, but this is the best clarification so far. It may be I purchase two Mavericks that the $750 will not be applicable. One before and one after expiration. My unscheduled 10/07/2021 Hybrid probably will not make the 05/31 deadline, and my attempt to lobby for an extension went nowhere at Ford Corp. Should be someway to apply the offer to an existing order. If anyone knows of a Hybrid at any dealer for MSRP (or less) regardless of configuration, I would buy and use the offer there (if accepted) and cancel my pending order.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to six different Ford customer reps with no definite answer, but this is the best clarification so far. It may be I purchase two Mavericks that the $750 will not be applicable. One before and one after expiration. My unscheduled 10/07/2021 Hybrid probably will not make the 05/31 deadline, and my attempt to lobby for an extension went nowhere at Ford Corp. Should be someway to apply the offer to an existing order. If anyone knows of a Hybrid at any dealer for MSRP (or less) regardless of configuration, I would buy and use the offer there (if accepted) and cancel my pending order.
They don't usually extend rebate offers, so that isn't unexpected. Buying an in-stock Maverick before 5/31 is probably your only chance to use this rebate.
Or just hope that there will be another offer active when your 2nd Maverick does show up!

OP
OP
Jville

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They don't usually extend rebate offers, so that isn't unexpected. Buying an in-stock Maverick before 5/31 is probably your only chance to use this rebate.
Or just hope that there will be another offer active when your 2nd Maverick does show up!
If you could order a Maverick now, I would just reorder (Tim LM Ford) in order to use the offer. How ironic Ford dangles a carrot to entice a purchase, but somehow is not applicable to a recent purchase, pending order, or even to another order that one can't do until Aug16th. Nothing like being caught between the hard rock, the ground, and now the inter mantle of the Earth.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im convinced they only send these offers to people who are unlikely to be able to use them, its crazy and Im in the same boat as the OP.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you could order a Maverick now, I would just reorder (Tim LM Ford) in order to use the offer. How ironic Ford dangles a carrot to entice a purchase, but somehow is not applicable to a recent purchase, pending order, or even to another order that one can't do until Aug16th. Nothing like being caught between the hard rock, the ground, and now the inter mantle of the Earth.
Yeah, but I'm sure the 23 Mavericks will probably be higher priced anyway?

It makes sense that they wouldn't let you use it on a prior purchase. Is any "coupon" applicable on a prior purchase?

It would be nice if they would let you lock an offer on an incoming order, but that is not how it works! They are very strict about the start and end dates for the rebates/offers.

I'm sure this is all automatic. They send out these offers, but they probably don't "know" that you have a Maverick on order. Just sending out to a bunch of people in a certain areas who they are trying to prompt to make a purchase. I'm sure that doesn't make it feel any better though!

OP
OP
Jville

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, but I'm sure the 23 Mavericks will probably be higher priced anyway?

It makes sense that they wouldn't let you use it on a prior purchase. Is any "coupon" applicable on a prior purchase?

It would be nice if they would let you lock an offer on an incoming order, but that is not how it works! They are very strict about the start and end dates for the rebates/offers.

I'm sure this is all automatic. They send out these offers, but they probably don't "know" that you have a Maverick on order. Just sending out to a bunch of people in a certain areas who they are trying to prompt to make a purchase. I'm sure that doesn't make it feel any better though!
What hurts is that when I returned 1270 miles with the Maverick, the offer was in my mailbox. Hate to blow a $750 opportunity so I just might place an order for a new Pinto.
Sponsored