LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I went to the Cleveland Auto Show yesterday and was checking out the Maverick display when a nice Ford rep came over and asked if I was interested in it. We got to talking and I explained how I ordered one in July and am still waiting for it, but that it should be coming any day now. She says, "Oh Nice! Let me send you a $750 cash reward which you can use when you purchase the vehicle."

"Wow," I say, "That's great, thank you."

I give her my info and a few hours later I get an email with the reward offer.

Ford Maverick $750 Cash Reward Fail Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.49.11 AM

Ford Maverick $750 Cash Reward Fail Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.50.32 AM

Oh well....😂🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

track me

First Name
Soon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, / CRV
"Ford Motor Corp. reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any time"

I would say she just modified it. : )

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was going to go the auto show in Milwaukee for just that purpose last weekend, but after searching around I did find that $750 offer wasn't any good for the Maverick or Bronco, so I saved about $50 by not going.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I went to the Cleveland Auto Show yesterday and was checking out the Maverick display when a nice Ford rep came over and asked if I was interested in it. We got to talking and I explained how I ordered one in July and am still waiting for it, but that it should be coming any day now. She says, "Oh Nice! Let me send you a $750 cash reward which you can use when you purchase the vehicle."

"Wow," I say, "That's great, thank you."

I give her my info and a few hours later I get an email with the reward offer.

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.49.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.50.32 AM.png

Oh well....😂🤷🏻‍♂️
Ya gotta buy a Ford Transit Van and start a new Business 🤣

Sponsored

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even worse and more embarassing, Ford's $500 military discount doesn't include veterans who were discharged greater than 2 years ago. So a 28 year old Navy Chef deserves the discount more than a Purple Heart Vietnam War veteran?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even worse and more embarassing, Ford's $500 military discount doesn't include veterans who were discharged greater than 2 years ago. So a 28 year old Navy Chef deserves the discount more than a Purple Heart Vietnam War veteran?
Ford offers different discount programs for older veterans through groups like Veteran's Advantage or Disabled American Veterans.

Brauntex

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least her heart was in the right place.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mean, it happens... One time at a theme park, the general manager gave us a pair of front of line passes and said we should use them for their new roller coaster. 'Cept the fine print specifically excluded it. Oh well, he meant well. :)

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea Veteran discount but only if you just got out! I had the same offer with Chevy back in 2019 but I was discharged back in 1970 so no discount applies

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I notice it says "A/Z/D-Plan ineligible."

The Farm Bureau $500 back says " This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. "

Wondering if anyone has been able to apply the X-Plan AND the $500 Farm Bureau cash back.
I'll be trying to get both when I finally purchase mine.

OP
OP
LelandJ

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least her heart was in the right place.
Yes, I completely agree. And I'm not even mad about it. She was just trying to help, and I always appreciate the intention. I didn't receive the email from Ford until after I left the auto show, otherwise I would have gone back and showed it to her but in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. More humorous than anything, really.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I notice it says "A/Z/D-Plan ineligible."

The Farm Bureau $500 back says " This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. "

Wondering if anyone has been able to apply the X-Plan AND the $500 Farm Bureau cash back.
I'll be trying to get both when I finally purchase mine.
Do you believe you'll be able to use it even though you quoted the terms explicitly stating you could not?
Sponsored