Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got one in the mail a few days ago.

Ford marketing F'ing with you? (the "you" being me in this case.) Because:
I had a PCO last year, but expired prior to being able to order the Maverick.
I bought Bronco Sport Badlands in December....and just got a new PCO a few days ago...which can't be used on a previous purchase and is likely to expire before I get the Maverick.

My only hope is there is some wording about existing orders, so I am a tiny bit hopeful that the dealer might be able to apply it to my Maverick order.
check with the dealer you ordered your Maverick from. If the rebate shows in your account in VINCENT, you can activate immediately before expiration date. It is not tied to delivery date.
Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From Google it indicated a $750 coupon was given to Auto Show Attendees. But there was exclusion for the 2022 Maverick and another vehicle. So, no good if you received it from an Auto Show Attendance.
The Auto show coupons were emailed, not mailer physically.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I called the Ford number to check on the status of my order, they informed me that I had a 750 "coupon" with a coupon code that was my phone number. She said it expired the end of April.
That's great! make sure you get with the dealer you ordered from and activate it in VINCENT before expiration date so you don't leave $750.00 FREE money on the table.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got one Thursday. Called the special 800 number to check on my order because I didn’t get a build date. They told me to take it to the dealer, it is possible they can lock it in.

Reactions: Aza

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got one in the mail a few days ago.

Ford marketing F'ing with you? (the "you" being me in this case.) Because:
I had a PCO last year, but expired prior to being able to order the Maverick.
I bought Bronco Sport Badlands in December....and just got a new PCO a few days ago...which can't be used on a previous purchase and is likely to expire before I get the Maverick.

My only hope is there is some wording about existing orders, so I am a tiny bit hopeful that the dealer might be able to apply it to my Maverick order.
Check with dealer you ordered Maverick from and look at your account in VINCENT. Any rebate or incentive you are eligible for will show as a line item there. Have the person check the box to activate and it gets applied to your deal automatically. It is not tied to your delivery date- only expiration date on coupon/mailer.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got one Thursday. Called the special 800 number to check on my order because I didn’t get a build date. They told me to take it to the dealer, it is possible they can lock it in.
Correct! dealer you ordered from has to manually activate your discount in VINCENT database before it expires.

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what's the criteria to receive the coupon..

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got a Ford Coupon for $750 off a new dealer lot or special order Ford. I've gotten a couple of these sense I placed my order June 9th, but this one does not exclude the Maverick. offer is good till 4/4/2022 hope my Feb 14th build date truck arrives by April 4th so I can use it..
Mailed to you or an email.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
I just got a Ford Coupon for $750 off a new dealer lot or special order Ford. I've gotten a couple of these sense I placed my order June 9th, but this one does not exclude the Maverick. offer is good till 4/4/2022 hope my Feb 14th build date truck arrives by April 4th so I can use it..
That's great how do I get one? I would love to get a coupon from ford.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did it come via email or snail mail

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a card with bonus funds..except it was for the purchase of a F150!
Read it carefully. Mine was also for the F150 ($3,000), but in the details $750 on other models (with some exclusions).

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hoping to use that $750 rebate as well, in addition to somehow finagling 0% finance...but I'll settle for 1.9% if it comes down to it (god bless excellent credit.) Hoping trade-in values stay high. Trying to keep the miles off my Honda for anything other than going back and forth to work. Really wish I could afford to keep my Honda and continue to use it as my commuter and not drive the Mav unless I'm taking a road trip, but then I'll be paying out the wazoo for insurance.
I'll just pay cash and avoid the monthly payments

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used mine on my Maverick ordered Dec 15. I explained in full already elsewhere but I guess people missed, so here is short recap.

You DON'T have to wait until truck built or delivered to use this $750.00 rebate if it was mailed to you with your name and address on it! It is ALREADY in Ford's system waiting to be activated in your account. GO TO your dealer- DO NOT call, text or email about it. You need to get your sales rep to pull up your account in the VINCENT database (you'll see instructions to dealer in fine print on mailer). Once they locate your account in VINCENT, there will be line items listing any discount or rebates you already qualify for with a check box next to it. Make them show you the screen with your account and see if the box for the $750 is checked- if it's not tell (ask?) them to check it and it is automatically applied. I brought the mailer with me, sat with my rep and had it checked in 5 minutes. Got my OTD price sheet and it was on there (y)

My rep said this is paid directly by Ford, and the dealer does not lose any $ on your deal from it.

Hope this helps..
Yes it helps, we also received this reward recet Lynn in the mail. We hadn’t read the fine print closely until reading your post. We will make an appointment to speak with our salesman to verify our reward. Thanks!

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the common denominator for receiving the offer:
Current Ford owners?
Fordpass app users?
Something else?
Our reward stated that it was for loyal Ford customers. We had purchased a new Ford in 2012 and used FordPass app. Hopefully this will help.
Sponsored