dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have one that expired on 1/3 but when you read the fine print is says "order by" on that one. In my deal, there was a box to check when the dealer sent my order in Oct 15th that locked in that 750.00, whenever my order finally comes in. Not sure if this coupon is the same...read the fine print.
I had one that expired on 1/3/22. They sent me another that now expires 1/3/23.
Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got a Ford Coupon for $750 off a new dealer lot or special order Ford. I've gotten a couple of these sense I placed my order June 9th, but this one does not exclude the Maverick. offer is good till 4/4/2022 hope my Feb 14th build date truck arrives by April 4th so I can use it..
My build date is Feb 28th; If I do get the $750 coupon in the mail I'm thinking...
April fools, your coupon just expired days before you took delivery.... Dang!!!

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope a deal like this is still around whenever I get mine. Not even scheduled yet but 750 off plus x plan would be nice!

robekert

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Velocity Blue 2.0 EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
DId your dealer accept it?
Yes they did. As one other reply stated, it is linked to your address. When I went to pick up my vehicle the salesman told me he had some good news for me. He then told me they scanned the database of mailers that went out to households in the area. He told me I was eligible for $750 off of a vehicle……..I then pulled out the post card. I was getting it either way. I guess John Kennedy Ford in Phoenixville PA can be considered fair dealers.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes they did. As one other reply stated, it is linked to your address. When I went to pick up my vehicle the salesman told me he had some good news for me. He then told me they scanned the database of mailers that went out to households in the area. He told me I was eligible for $750 off of a vehicle……..I then pulled out the post card. I was getting it either way. I guess John Kennedy Ford in Phoenixville PA can be considered fair dealers.
During a previous Ford new vehicle purchase, this also happed to me. No idea why I hadn't received mailer or email but dealer said I was due the rebate based on address. I would think everyone going to pick up their new maverick should at least ask about it.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got a Ford Coupon for $750 off a new dealer lot or special order Ford. I've gotten a couple of these sense I placed my order June 9th, but this one does not exclude the Maverick. offer is good till 4/4/2022 hope my Feb 14th build date truck arrives by April 4th so I can use it..
I used mine on my Maverick ordered Dec 15. I explained in full already elsewhere but I guess people missed, so here is short recap.

You DON'T have to wait until truck built or delivered to use this $750.00 rebate if it was mailed to you with your name and address on it! It is ALREADY in Ford's system waiting to be activated in your account. GO TO your dealer- DO NOT call, text or email about it. You need to get your sales rep to pull up your account in the VINCENT database (you'll see instructions to dealer in fine print on mailer). Once they locate your account in VINCENT, there will be line items listing any discount or rebates you already qualify for with a check box next to it. Make them show you the screen with your account and see if the box for the $750 is checked- if it's not tell (ask?) them to check it and it is automatically applied. I brought the mailer with me, sat with my rep and had it checked in 5 minutes. Got my OTD price sheet and it was on there (y)

My rep said this is paid directly by Ford, and the dealer does not lose any $ on your deal from it.

Hope this helps..

LaLiLuLeLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick XLT Hybrid
When I called the Ford number to check on the status of my order, they informed me that I had a 750 "coupon" with a coupon code that was my phone number. She said it expired the end of April.

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used mine on my Maverick ordered Dec 15. I explained in full already elsewhere but I guess people missed, so here is short recap.

You DON'T have to wait until truck built or delivered to use this $750.00 rebate if it was mailed to you with your name and address on it! It is ALREADY in Ford's system waiting to be activated in your account. GO TO your dealer- DO NOT call, text or email about it. You need to get your sales rep to pull up your account in the VINCENT database (you'll see instructions to dealer in fine print on mailer). Once they locate your account in VINCENT, there will be line items listing any discount or rebates you already qualify for with a check box next to it. Make them show you the screen with your account and see if the box for the $750 is checked- if it's not tell (ask?) them to check it and it is automatically applied. I brought the mailer with me, sat with my rep and had it checked in 5 minutes. Got my OTD price sheet and it was on there (y)

My rep said this is paid directly by Ford, and the dealer does not lose any $ on your deal from it.

Hope this helps..
I had a very similar experience when I went to pick up my Mav last week. In fact, I didn't even know I had it on my account (must have missed the mailer), but my dealer noticed it and added it to my invoice. Paid MSRP - $750. Nothing but good things to say about my personal dealer experience.

Last edited:

nicholsm4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a similar experience, when we went to complete financing the paperwork had a $750 rebate included. Only problem was the sales manager added $750 to MSRP to compensate for it. I brought this to the finance managers attention and I got my truck for MSRP -$750.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the same thing. I ordered Oct 2nd, still no build date. It be nice to use my coupon before April 4th?

Sponsored
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
That's the same build date as mine...yes, lets hope!!! Crossing my fingers and my wallet.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn....wish I'd gotten one of these!

Gaucholoco

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the common denominator for receiving the offer:
Current Ford owners?
Fordpass app users?
Something else?

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got one in the mail a few days ago.
What is the common denominator for receiving the offer:
Current Ford owners?
Fordpass app users?
Something else?
Ford marketing F'ing with you? (the "you" being me in this case.) Because:
I had a PCO last year, but expired prior to being able to order the Maverick.
I bought Bronco Sport Badlands in December....and just got a new PCO a few days ago...which can't be used on a previous purchase and is likely to expire before I get the Maverick.

My only hope is there is some wording about existing orders, so I am a tiny bit hopeful that the dealer might be able to apply it to my Maverick order.
Sponsored