First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We are showing a preview on 4 out of our 9 allocation today. Out of those 2 are 2.0L and 2 are 2.5L Hybrid trucks.
Does this only 4 trucks will be scheduled (for a future build date) this week?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are showing a preview on 4 out of our 9 allocation today. Out of those 2 are 2.0L and 2 are 2.5L Hybrid trucks.
Appreciate that info. I realize I may have a wait on my hands for awhile with my hybrid order, BUT I always am thankful for you keeping us up to date.

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
I'm flying into Des Moines and driving my Maverick back to Florida. I'm guessing my truck will be on the Granger lot some time next month
I’m actually here in Des Moines area so if you need a ride up to Granger let me know as they are only 15miles away. Plus gives me a chance to see someone else’s truck as I just placed my order so I’ll be waiting a bit.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m actually here in Des Moines area so if you need a ride up to Granger let me know as they are only 15miles away. Plus gives me a chance to see someone else’s truck as I just placed my order so I’ll be waiting a bit.
I'll likely be driving down myself (assuming I trade my 2019 Ranger unless I sell it up here in MPLS) - me and @balucipher might end up there at the same time! You can compare that drab orange with my bright shiny cactus gray, and Lux V. Poverty edition (that is @balucipher's self described package! :LOL:)

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyway me ordering from you I can get a build date any quicker than Chapman Ford? I have a feeling my hybrid will take forever through them
My Hybrid actually got scheduled through them. But they’ve only had 3 apparently. I don’t think it makes any difference just go with whoever can give you a lower price vs. distance from where you live or shipping options.

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
Some states impose what used to be called a "use tax" if I remember correctly. It’s a tax on vehicles purchased out-of-state and then brought into the state and registered there. Might be worth checking on that
Also, if you are in the "great" state of California, your vehicle must be 50-state/California Emissions equipped (not Federal Emissions) or have more than 7,500 miles at the time that you register it.

There are a few other exceptions (military and moving to CA come to mind), but other than that, make sure it's 50-state emissions!

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any updates on restraints?

Nothing clear. We had 4 orders preview but the others just aren't previewing because of 'plant capacity" this week. 2 were 2.0 and 2 were hybrid. A mix of trims with xl, XLT and lariat all previewing.

gorignak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my scheduling email with a build week of November 8th for my XLT Hybrid ordered August 2nd. That's much sooner than I expected and I'm looking forward to possibly having the truck by the end of the year.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my scheduling email with a build week of November 8th for my XLT Hybrid ordered August 2nd. That's much sooner than I expected and I'm looking forward to possibly having the truck by the end of the year.
[/QUOTE
This is frustrating as hell to see others placed weeks after mine and are being scheduled. Between the the order for this and my Bronco, I’m about to throw the towel in and find something else that I can actually get my hands on.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is frustrating as hell to see others placed weeks after mine and are being scheduled. Between the the order for this and my Bronco, I’m about to throw the towel in and find something else that I can actually get my hands on.
Please if you are going to make this statement add the full details of your build - all options (including accessories), + engine/drivetrain. I realize most wouldn't want to change the drivetrain (they are substantially different!), but if you have accessories that can be ordered at the dealer, anything could potentially be delaying your order. Mudflaps, tonneau, floor mats - if you want it scheduled kicking those from your order could mean the difference!
Sponsored