First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You may or may not have heard of us but we are active on the B6G (Bronco 6G) and F series 14G (F-150 14th Gen) forums and are here now to help as I can, there is not tons of info out yet but here is our offer to you on the forum....

I will answer questions as I can, I try to be available most of the time however I have a full time job at the dealership (Granger Ford in Granger Iowa)

I will do my best to provide accurate (not speculative) comments, will not bash any dealership or participate therein...

There are many great dealerships in the US to choose from, Stephens Automotive in WV comes to mind with John Holstein doing a bang up job there...

Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the 3% below invoice of of the just the base vehicle...

No we are taking the 3% under invoice from all of the models, the only exception would be a "Raptor" SVT type of vehicle that is severely limited in production compared to the normal lineup..

· Can we sell the Maverick at 3% Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at any price we choose. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate.

That is our business model and the Maverick is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need. There is a Transit tag for out of state that the fee is $45... Those are the only upcharges that will apply to the price of the truck...

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
You may or may not have heard of us but we are active on the B6G (Bronco 6G) and F series 14G (F-150 14th Gen) forums and are here now to help as I can, there is not tons of info out yet but here is our offer to you on the forum....

I will answer questions as I can, I try to be available most of the time however I have a full time job at the dealership (Granger Ford in Granger Iowa)

I will do my best to provide accurate (not speculative) comments, will not bash any dealership or participate therein...

There are many great dealerships in the US to choose from, Stephens Automotive in WV comes to mind with John Holstein doing a bang up job there...

Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the 3% below invoice of of the just the base vehicle...

No we are taking the 3% under invoice from all of the models, the only exception would be a "Raptor" SVT type of vehicle that is severely limited in production compared to the normal lineup..

· Can we sell the Maverick at 3% Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at any price we choose. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate.

That is our business model and the Maverick is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need. There is a Transit tag for out of state that the fee is $45... Those are the only upcharges that will apply to the price of the truck...

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.
So will you take out of state (TN)orders?

Reactions: Doc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Interesting post, got curious and looked up the dealer and saw Granger Iowa only has a population of 1,500! Surprised towns this small would even have a dealer, especially when it's only 20 minutes from a major city. So how did a tiny town dealer decide to become a nationwide dealer?

It appears the Maverick doesn't have stake pockets. If this is correct, do you know why or can you ask at the next dealer meeting? It would make the small bed SO much more useful.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When we entered the Bronco fray, it caused quite a stir soon others realized that we are not playing around but serious about positive open dealership to customer relationship...

The old way of selling vehicles is ending and we have jumped at the opportunity to make our mark on the forefront...

Zach is the young man at the helm now, his father has retired and this is how he believes the way of buying vehicles should be conducted..

Transparency is severely lacking in the automotive industry and we are set on changing that pattern...

As for the stake pockets I would see them having bed and box side cleats instead, but will see what is up...

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you think they will hold any nationwide test drive events like they did when Ranger was brought back? I'm old school and need to see, drive and bounce around in an actual vehicle I'm considering buying before taking that leap. I'm in a tiny rural town where they don't stock much inventory to allow for test drives. Usually 2 at a time arrive- 1 stays in showroom and the other is "out back getting prepped and spoken for". I had an invite to attend Phoenix test drive for the Ranger but wasn't quite ready to buy yet, but would make that trip if offered again with Maverick.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you think they will hold any nationwide test drive events like they did when Ranger was brought back? I'm old school and need to see, drive and bounce around in an actual vehicle I'm considering buying before taking that leap. I'm in a tiny rural town where they don't stock much inventory to allow for test drives. Usually 2 at a time arrive- 1 stays in showroom and the other is "out back getting prepped and spoken for". I had an invite to attend Phoenix test drive for the Ranger but wasn't quite ready to buy yet, but would make that trip if offered again with Maverick.

I hear you, I have been getting use to assisting folks with buying vehicles that they have not sat in, driven or even seen in person...

That is something that I am unsure that I could do....

We do not stock many vehicles, we are a larger volume sell through dealership...

We only put vehicles on the floor that are special and future purchasers would not want driven (GT supercar, gt500 come to mind)...

All others need to be experienced by a customer...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We've had some questions on pricing so I updated the thread title.

Chip at our store is handling the orders and you can get in touch with our staff by emailing [email protected]

Thanks!

gorignak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't ordered a vehicle before, so I have a question about picking it up. How long do we have after the vehicle is delivered to pick it up? I'm a few hours away, so if the weather is bad or something comes up at work I might not be able to get it for a few days.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I haven't ordered a vehicle before, so I have a question about picking it up. How long do we have after the vehicle is delivered to pick it up? I'm a few hours away, so if the weather is bad or something comes up at work I might not be able to get it for a few days.
I believe it's your truck until you tell them you don't want it.
Sponsored