David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think it’s clear that FMC is taking steps to moderate Hybrid demand, and if you still really want one, they’re literally going to make you pay.
My fully loaded Lariat Hybrid priced out the same for MY24. So not sure what the price protection will offer.
Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My fully loaded Lariat Hybrid priced out the same for MY24. So not sure what the price protection will offer.
Yeah it seems like the Lariat pricing between 23 & 24 is fairly reasonable.

I’m not planning to order a 24 as I’m happy with what I have, but just for fun I’ll compare prices on my XLT when the Build & Price site goes live tomorrow.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unfortunately you have to work with a stealership. Negotiate away their nonsense fees and get your Dora and build sheet confirmation with the out-the-door price stated at MSRP.
And the follow-up comment/question is:
As each dealer has a limited allocation which is unknown (to me) along with unknown number of 2023 rollovers. To increase my chances of getting a 2024 model, can I get orders in at more than one dealership?

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the follow-up comment/question is:
As each dealer has a limited allocation which is unknown (to me) along with unknown number of 2023 rollovers. To increase my chances of getting a 2024 model, can I get orders in at more than one dealership?
sure, why not? possibly each dealer can check (if you don't tell them up front) if you have other '24 orders but if they do you can just tell them that you're looking to buy two of them though if you order the exact same model and options they will probably be suspicious then it's up to them if they care or not. No harm in trying, give it a shot.

Frank Alan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 7:12 AM this morning I was able to pull up 2024 Price & Build Maverick on line here in Indiana

Sponsored

TheStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did the build and price and for some reason the tremor doesn't have the orange part in the middle of the grille. I'm assuming it's just the build and price that has to be fixed. Would be weird without it with the other orange accents.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did the build and price and for some reason the tremor doesn't have the orange part in the middle of the grille. I'm assuming it's just the build and price that has to be fixed. Would be weird without it with the other orange accents.
The order guide says orange grille accent. What would cause outrage is if the builder still shows the keypad or the manual rear window.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my XLT Tremor w/lux pkg was de-contented (loss of spray in bed liner, loss of manual rear slider, loss of de-icing/heated wiper bay, 4G LTE hotspot, Secure keycode entry pad, the rear AWD badging) now runs $37,635.

That's pretty insane. I only received the 1 (latter) price protection in 2023 since my dealer screwed me on the COVP process. My MSRP is $34,800.

With X-Plan its 33,920.

I am on the fence already about purchasing it. A $4k increase would be a total non-starter for me.

No Mav for Me

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I priced out my FY23 lariat lux, BAP, hybrid, co pilot 360, spray in bed liner and key pad, which I believe is being made today(fingers crossed) The FY24 is $2795 higher than the window sticker for the FY23

TheStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat Tremor package in which I added all the things that come standard in the 2023 builder is now $1,000 more expensive. It is what it is. Now to choose between shadow black and cactus grey.

Sponsored

Huchipapa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Trooper; '04 9-3; '13 Outback; '24 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build and price came out about (Lariat Lix hybrid) $3000 more than my 2013 order. Hopefully Ford will be making a private offer.

OpieGoneBad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am seeing all this BE EARLY advice and it may be true. However, I think a lot of dealers give all new orders the same priority, be it either a 10 or a 19 generally. I just know I will be reading posts in this forum ten months from now saying: "I was second application and second in line and still have not received my Maverick"!:(:cry:
Honestly I'm not all that convinced that the priority code makes much if any difference unless you are working through a big dealer. I bought both of my Maverick hybrids through a small dealer, both identical trucks outside of color. The 22 MY was a priority code 10 and it took 13 months to get. The 23 MY was a priority code 19 and it was sitting in my driveway in just under 5 months. I know I am just one example and a lot of other things go into a build date but it seems the smaller the dealer (meaning fewer orders) the less the priority code actually affects the speed of your build.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Couple differnt builds I did for fun
The lariat one oof!
the xlt fx4 package would be the one to get if wanted another maverick:)

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Build & Price goes live Monday 7/17 at 9am IMG_4049

Ford Maverick 2024 Maverick Build & Price goes live Monday 7/17 at 9am IMG_4051

Top is hybrid lariat
Bottom is fx4 xlt ;)

TheStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
heading to dealer now anyone know if the orders are live yet?

Coyote

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Coyote
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am seeing all this BE EARLY advice and it may be true. However, I think a lot of dealers give all new orders the same priority, be it either a 10 or a 19 generally. I just know I will be reading posts in this forum ten months from now saying: "I was second application and second in line and still have not received my Maverick"!:(:cry:

My dealer just told me the Prioity codes are now 20 - 80 ,
they tried to enter 10 for re-submit.
Any info onthis Post Back, Thx.
Sponsored