First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL Mav, 2005 Forester, 2007 R1200GS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens to un-fulfilled 2023 orders? SOL?
As of now, yes, Ford said at the beginning of the '23 model year that orders would not be carried over, and any unfulfilled Maverick's would need to submit a fresh order for a 2024. But being Ford, this COULD change, though it seems unlikely.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford has stated in the past that there will be no MY23 to MY24 rollovers. :( Some of the 22 to 23 rollover buyers would probably tell you that may be an advantage!! :unsure:

Last edited:

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sounds like as of right now, they will produce the 2023 until October 14. In which Tim stated something like they could still schedule orders in July and August for the October deadline of the 2023MY before they switch to the 2024.

Of which that would be after the July 17th order bank window has come and gone. (I assume the order banks will close quick again like this past year). So if July 16th comes up and you still do not have a scheduled build date... go in on the 17th and place an order for a 2024.

Sounds like there currently is no rollover or anything like that planned. So July 16th...no emails from Ford with build date... go and place a 24MY order (if you want to attempt it again).

Sponsored

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully they will get off their butts and release the options and pricing at least a couple of days before the order banks open this time.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How committed are they to fulfilling the '22 to '23 rollovers? What will they do if those are not completed?
Have no idea what they would do. One thing for certain no one at Ford would care one way or another.

520 days, still Priority code 19. No one cares.

Later on in this thread I get scheduled for last week June.

Last edited:

NewcMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's ridiculous that they wouldn't automatically roll-over the orders. I guess that's a good thing for people that are diligent and keep up with this nonsense. If you are "out of the loop" I can see a lot of people missing out on a Maverick. I guess if I don't get my22 I'll put in another order in July. Possibly for an Eco Boost but I really want another hybrid.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I personally think Ford needs to rollover any leftover orders and not open the banks for hybrids at all. They already have enough outstanding hybrid retail orders to meet next year's production.

Have no idea what they would do. One thing for certain no one at Ford would care one way or another.

520 days, still Priority code 19. No one cares.
That is a dealership problem as Ford specifically told them to put rollovers at a lower priority code.

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol! And some of you still will make excuses as to why scheduling one month at a time is more efficient than everyone at once and adjusting as needed.

this is hilarious and will end up with even more pissed off unfulfilled orders.

I can’t wait to see who will be the first person who ordered a 22, never got that, ordered a 23, never got that, and won’t be carried to a 24. Absolute hilarity.

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any significant changes? Will it fix all the current issues with thr hybrids?

How about more power and awd for the hybrid? Ventilated seats instead of that useless lane assist? Better back up camera? Bigger battery.

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford has stated in the past that there will be no MY23 to MY24 rollovers. :( Some of the 22 to 23 rollover buyers would probably tell you that may be an advantage!! :unsure:
Some of us whose 2022 orders were canceled with no 2023 order placed by the dealer after waiting NINE MONTHS might tell you it's NOT an advantage.

There were no 22 to 23 rollovers in reality. A new 2023 order had to be placed by the dealer if the 2022 wasn't scheduled. An actual rollover of the order would have been Ford corporate automatically converting the order and not leaving it in the hands of incompetent dealers to jump through the hoops they set up and only giving dealers a one-week window.

My dealer sucked. And so did Ford corporate.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some of us whose 2022 orders were canceled with no 2023 order placed by the dealer after waiting NINE MONTHS might tell you it's NOT an advantage.

There were no 22 to 23 rollovers in reality. A new 2023 order had to be placed by the dealer if the 2022 wasn't scheduled. An actual rollover of the order would have been Ford corporate automatically converting the order and not leaving it in the hands of incompetent dealers to jump through the hoops they set up and only giving dealers a one-week window.

My dealer sucked. And so did Ford corporate.
Agreed!! That is what I was trying to say.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally think Ford needs to rollover any leftover orders and not open the banks for hybrids at all. They already have enough outstanding hybrid retail orders to meet next year's production.

That is a dealership problem as Ford specifically told them to put rollovers at a lower priority code.
No argument but my dealer lied to me said they cannot lower the number. So call them a liar?? Ya that will get me scheduled.

Talked to Ford chat 800 number said they would open an inquiry, wanna guess if I have heard anything??? Been 6 weeks.
Sponsored