Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yes but i could see them holding back to get that fixed . We will know soon enough
It shouldn't really affect it. The engine robustness changes mentioned went into effect some 8 months ago and Ford increasing the build scheduling percentage of hybrids would indicate that any pre-September engines that may have still been in inventory potentially being unusable doesn't pose a supply limitation. Unless the presumption is Ford intends to replace all of the affected engines, but that they still had units months later would suggest they still produce more than at the pace utilized.
Sponsored

burger_time

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else think they might end up pushing this forward? Maybe until August?

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Less than 4 weeks away for the MY2024 Maverick order banks to open. Hopefully we start hearing about price, color, options, and package changes soon. It's a carry over year, but there will still be minor tweaks.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/maverick/2024/

Last edited:

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Less than 4 weeks away for the MY2024 Maverick order banks to open. Hopefully we start hearing about price, color, options, and package changes soon. It's a carry over year, but there will still be minor tweaks.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/maverick/2024/
Based on history there is a small chance of getting that data a couple of days before the banks open (which also have a chance to slide a few weeks) but most likely will be available after the banks open and maybe close.

Doesn't matter. If you want one go in now to your dealer now and fill out a preorder based on MY2023 data so it can be entered first day banks are open. Then when the order guide comes out decide what you want and modify your order. Otherwise you may be too late.

Because so many people complained about keeping the banks open too long in September causing too many orders they might close them in 2 or 3 days this time. Then people will complain they didn't keep them open long enough. Anytime you have more than one person involved in something some will complain one way and the others complain opposite. In the case of my wife it only took one.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Based on history there is a small chance of getting that data a couple of days before the banks open (which also have a chance to slide a few weeks) but most likely will be available after the banks open and maybe close.

Doesn't matter. If you want one go in now to your dealer now and fill out a preorder based on MY2023 data so it can be entered first day banks are open. Then when the order guide comes out decide what you want and modify your order. Otherwise you may be too late.

Because so many people complained about keeping the banks open too long in September causing too many orders they might close them in 2 or 3 days this time. Then people will complain they didn't keep them open long enough. Anytime you have more than one person involved in something some will complain one way and the others complain opposite. In the case of my wife it only took one.
That's exactly what i've done. The 'good' Dealer has a 'pre-order' now with every option/package that I want. All of the order guides, price list, and packaging guides from MY2023 are what I used, so it's very complete. Dealer has had this 'standing-order' since Oct 2022, just in case there was any chance that order banks were going to open at some point for EcoBoost only (I was naive). So that's the basis for my MY2024 order at the moment.

As the new information becomes available I'll use that as my basis for change. I'll be in the dealer at 8am on Mon 7/17/2023 to make any changes. I'm traveling for work, but arranged my flights to return Sat 7/15, so that gives me Sun 7/16 if all goes south with air travel to still get home.

(Learned my lesson in September when I was traveling for work and couldn't get to dealers until the Tuesday... the last day... of course we didnt' know it was going to be the last day... Squandered most of that day with two dealers and their typical shenanigans... Finally arrived at the 3rd dealer, who was good, and ran out of time to put in the order. Not repeating that mistake this time. Got my moral victory leaving the first two dealerships, but didn't get a maverick ordered. LOL)

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Definetly get your dealer locked in now and as soon as you can put the 24 order in first day first hour lol

Last edited: