Exactly, Sunday before MLK b-day it was 16 degrees, my EV started just fine. Drove it because it has a great heating system and heated seats. It’s my go to winter vehicle.
Well, it was a no frills price when it started out, but it’s hardly that any more. And it’s not sporty or sexy. I’m old and female, and I don’t find it practical. I bought it because it was the cheapest hybrid I could find, after our govt took away 90% of the EV tax credits in 2022.
Well, not all EVs cost that amount of money. Fortunately, I got mine (2021) before the government took away the tax credits in 2022. Right about 27k. And I’m retired military, with a pitiful pension. No more tax credit means I subsequently bought the cheapest hybrid I could find.
Well, the price Of the Santa Cruz is now even with the Maverick, and appears to be a superior “truck like”vehicle, not to mention having a better warranty, but of course it doesn’t sip gas. But then again its price didn’t increase almost 50% in 4 years either. I don’t buy Japanese cars...
My EV remained at the same price for the 24, but of course there are no more tax credits, and the price will shoot up this year because it will be made in China, though they are talking about moving it back to the UK. But I’m not surprised it holds its value, because both my base models had...
Well unlike people who rely solely on propaganda, my “opinion“ is based on current, rather reluctant research. I used the word “likely” because it was stated that those tariffs wouldn’t apply; however everything is subject to change. As for Ford‘s bottom line, or any other carmaker, the bottom...
Unlike many people who complained it was cheaply made in its first iteration, I didn’t expected a vehicle at a bargain price to have burled wood dash, and luxury leather seats. I thought it was ridiculous the XL didn’t have cruise control which is pretty standard on most vehicles, but my only...
First of all I didn’t say it was lousy. It started out as a no frills hybrid vehicle for a no frills price at a time (2021) when gas prices were through the roof. It was a bargain. Ford dirtied the brand by jacking the price almost 10k in 4 iterations without essentially adding any value to...
To me that’s a Perry Mason objection. The only thing the two vehicles have in common is the inadequate warranty. I wouldn’t buy a Prius, even though they’re a better quality vehicle. Even if I liked the Maverick, it’s so woefully overpriced, and if you add 4K, which requires adding another...