Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We just did that for a preowned motorhome we purchased. Flew up to Ohio in June then slowly made the 1300 mile trip home after visiting a few sites in Ohio, Kenturcky, Tennesee and Arkansas.
So much fun! Im guessing Kings Island, Mammoth Cave, Memphis, and Eureka Springs?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a follow-up message -- ordered my XLT AWD/Terrain from Granger Ford on 7/18/23

Just received a Ford email (12:04pm CST) that my truck will be built the week of Nov 20th!!!
Another 30 received vins today!

BlueRaven

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mav, 01 CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello again everyone!

We are going to continue to offer incentivized pricing for any retail Maverick order now that we have a clearer picture of what our 2024 allocation will look like. Many are you are aware of the ins/outs of the allocation system at Ford and we no longer have "unlimited" retail orders to place, but rather it is based on a "market basket" of sales of Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape.

We feel comfortable that we can take orders for 75 Maverick orders in any combination of engine/drivetrain and deliver them at $1000 off MSRP. I said before the $3000 off MSRP deals made ZERO financial sense and would not come back, but we still wanted to offer an incentivized order to our customers and to support the forum. Combine this with our $50 Over Cost Extended Warranty and I believe this is the best value you will see out there on a 2024 Maverick.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $100 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

We are offering 4% under invoice on most other 2024 Ford retail orders as well with some notable exceptions (Bronco, Raptors, Super Duty, etc.).

I appreciate the opportunity to be a resource.

Orders will be submitted by emailing your options to [email protected] on July17th.

Thanks!
didnt Granger get in trouble for doing this last year with the maverick and the year before that with the full size bronco? havent you learned yet?

Sponsored

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
didnt Granger get in trouble for doing this last year with the maverick and the year before that with the full size bronco? havent you learned yet?
What are you talking about? They have been great.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get in trouble... with their mom?

If you are implying that Ford somehow punishes their dealers, the last few years have proven that is not the case.

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Get in trouble... with their mom?

If you are implying that Ford somehow punishes their dealers, the last few years have proven that is not the case.
Granger Ford is good. I have been seeing bad comments about Granger Ford but those comments are nonsense. A friend got a vin couple weeks ago for 10/30 schedule.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another 30 received vins today
Wow, that's 40% of your planned 75 $1k off MSRP Mavs!
Why couldn't Ford have scheduled that many of your 22 to 23 rollovers that quickly 🤭?!?
Hoping to be making the trip to pick my 2023 $3k off MSRP Mav up in about a month. 🤞🏻

Sponsored

BlueRaven

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mav, 01 CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger Ford is good. I have been seeing bad comments about Granger Ford but those comments are nonsense. A friend got a vin couple weeks ago for 10/30 schedule.
i bought my mav from granger(only got half screwed on trade in, no mark up on mav) and i used to work at granger as a tech(15 plus years ago). not bad mouthing just stating facts. thats all.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, that's 40% of your planned 75 $1k off MSRP Mavs!
Why couldn't Ford have scheduled that many of your 22 to 23 rollovers that quickly 🤭?!?
Hoping to be making the trip to pick my 2023 $3k off MSRP Mav up in about a month. 🤞🏻
Let us know how the delivery turns out. :)

This week, we are one of their 2024 orders that was scheduled for the end of November!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yes, they got in trouble from ford. they lost a lot of allocations.
We played the game to Ford's rules and then the rules were changed.

We were fortunate and will have delivered over 750 Broncos (mostly to reservation holders) as well as over 350 Mavericks.