Skold

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe they said 12am Eastern time in this thread. I hope I'm right. Post #114
Dang it! How did I miss that? You're right though, it does say that. Maybe I'm still good. I guess I'll know soon.
Sponsored

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I see Granger is offering $50 over cost on an extended warranty, how much is an extended warranty normally? I’m trying to figure out if the savings is worth it to travel to Iowa to get the truck when it comes in.
I bought one for my 2022 Hybrid (from Granger even though I bought the truck in Texas). I think it was about $750 7yr/100k w/$100 Ded. I could not begin to work on this engine so I thought it was smart. I rest easy knowing I have a backstop at least. If I get my 2024 delivered I will do the same. Just too many problems and unknowns on the Hybrid to not spend the money. I looked last month and the warranty had increased about 10-12%% from last June. I was not an ext. warranty person at all until I bought a Hybrid.

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang it! How did I miss that? You're right though, it does say that. Maybe I'm still good. I guess I'll know soon.
Someone sent an email at 1 am CT and got in to 75 cut off spot. You should be fine.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought one for my 2022 Hybrid (from Granger even though I bought the truck in Texas). I think it was about $750 7yr/100k w/$100 Ded. I could not begin to work on this engine so I thought it was smart. I rest easy knowing I have a backstop at least. If I get my 2024 delivered I will do the same. Just too many problems and unknowns on the Hybrid to not spend the money. I looked last month and the warranty had increased about 10-12%% from last June. I was not an ext. warranty person at all until I bought a Hybrid.
I got ESP for 7 years/100,000 with $200 deductible for $585 yesterday from @Granger Ford. My truck has been reliable, but at the great price point I got on the first round of the Granger EB offer and 0.9% interest, I want this truck to last as long as it can. $12/per extra month of coverage seems well worth it.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was sent at 12:01 CT but still have not heard anything from @Granger Ford

Sponsored

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are working on the pile of orders. Watch your Email for your quote. Get a picture of your driver's license and current insurance card, they will ask for it.

RobertD

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XLT FX4 - 4K - 360; 23 F150 KR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have mine on order with Granger. Great folks to work with.

I got a F150 from them recently and the process is easy and no hassles. When the Maverick arrives we will have two sizes of Ford trucks. Hopefully we wont feel the need for a complete set of Ford pickups and have to get a Superduty and a Ranger too...

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got the email from Granger to sign the document for the Maverick and pay the deposit. First time I bought a vehicle and never left my desk!

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just got the email from Granger to sign the document for the Maverick and pay the deposit. First time I bought a vehicle and never left my desk!
Hate to rain on your parade, but you still haven't bought it. You bought an option to buy it, IF Ford builds it.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s just the beginning, it will be just as easy when you go and pick it up!

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You didn't buy it, you just placed a deposit on an order that is not 100% guaranteed to ever be built. The buying part comes later, that's when the fun begins.

kdog2018

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 23'
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they emailing or calling I haven't heard anything yet ?

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While I orginally called them, all of the subsequent contacts are by email as most are legal documents that need to be "signed" by email.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They are working on the pile of orders. Watch your Email for your quote. Get a picture of your driver's license and current insurance card, they will ask for it.
That's exactly what they did. Just got the email from them and submitted DL and proof of insurance. Signature forms should be on there way shortly. Thank you @Granger Ford

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sent my Granger email on Sunday at 11pm CST -- worked with Samantha @ Granger for the electronic documents/credit card deposit...just received my Ford email order confirmation that I have a place in line...Bravo, Granger!!!
Sponsored