olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yep. Depends on dealer and their allocation as well as when you orderedas well as black magic.

Yeah I order from on of the bigger dealerships Group in Indiana. It not skin off my back the longer the bigger the downpayment but I just have to keep my old 02 honda running till it gets here.
Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To make scanning this thread less difficult for us poor hybrid holdouts, if anyone gets a hybrid scheduled could they please write:

HYBRID! HYBRID! HYBRID!

across the top of their post? That way I can pop up, scan the tread quickly, and sink back into the all-consuming hopelessness that is the sinkhole of my life.

Have a nice day...
Just remember - "
Ford Says No Maverick Hybrid Delay.

uh huh LOL

MavMaxKC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just got my order in Saturday and production is already scheduled for week October 25th!!! Alot quicker than I expected has anyone seen their dates get pushed out from an original date yet?

Area 51 XLT
Lux Package
Off Road
2.0L ecoboost AWD
Tow Package
Mone got pushed out 1 more week thus far.

CMFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 6/22, FX4, tow package and deleted the spray in liner I originally ordered. Still nothing yet people that ordered in September are getting similar builds. I mean I don’t need it now but damn I’d like to at least know when I can sorta expect it

Sponsored

crstanley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
I would also imagine that geography plays a part as well. Areas/dealers with lower order volume probably get allocated some priority production volume over the higher density places where there have been a lot of orders.

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Deleted member 1370

Scheduled for production!
25OCT2021
XLT
Cyber Orange
AWD
FX4
Copilot
2.0L Ecoboost
WITH stand alone spray in bed liner!!!
thats awesome!!!!! Hopefully that was part of their cleanup and they are getting some more of that liner material in. If i may inquire when did you have your order put in? my order is similar, not exact since i didnt go copilot or fx4 and went with blue but all the rest is the same but mine was mid july order. Just out of curiosity.

Deleted member 1370

XL
Carbon Gray Metallic
2.0 EB
AWD
4K Tow
Co-pilot 360
Rear Sliding Window
Floor Liners w/Carpeted Mats
Spray-In Bedliner

1631196156501.jpg
thats great! especially to see some standalone spray in liners being scheduled even if it is a small number. if i may inquire when did you order or i should say have a confirmed order for your maverick?

Sponsored

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just sit back and wait.
At the current pace there’s only few hundred builds a week.
From what Tim Bartz said in the last live stream, they are ramping up production. I'd have to go back and look again but I think he said like 2700 this week, then ramping up to like 4500 a week from there 2700 units in November and 4900 in December. Also he said there were over 100k reservations but they only converted about 20-30% of those to retail orders. That's somewhat promising.

Last edited:

CMFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess Ford is mad at me for selling my Crown Vic two years ago, I mean a June Ecoboost order with no add ons, I guess I’m pretty frustrated I see September builds going before mine. Trying to be patient but my current car is over 105k miles so I don’t wanna keep throwing money at it. It doesn’t seem like order dates matter at all

OP
OP

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FINALLY. OP and I have the same build. Ordered 7/16!

XL
Carbon Gray Metallic
2.0 EB
AWD
4K Tow
Co-pilot 360
Rear Sliding Window
Floor Liners
I took off spray in bedliner 3 weeks ago.

CD7DBCAD-F8A3-47FD-8C75-E6D82FE857AE.jpeg
I ordered 7/21! Are you regretting pulling the spray-in bedliner?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what Tim Bartz said in the last live stream, they are ramping up production. I'd have to go back and look again but I think he said like 2700 this week, then ramping up to like 4500 a week from there. Also he said there were over 100k reservations but they only converted about 20-30% of those to retail orders. That's somewhat promising.
That was per month it was under 3k to be scheduled this month for November build dates. Which if you want it by end of 2021 you would likely need the first week of November as a build date or already be scheduled.
Sponsored