First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems as though the LUX package is really holding things up. 6/19 order and nothing :rolleyes:
Same boat, ordered a few days before you and no build date. I think it's the spray-in bed liner included with the luxury pkg that is the constraint for now...

I'm looking on the bright side - January (or later) delivery means that I'm not paying an entire year's worth of property taxes for a few weeks of 2021 ownership.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

GAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems as though the LUX package is really holding things up. 6/19 order and nothing :rolleyes:
Ditto here, 6/28 order. Hybrid Lux has two strikes against being produced. Let's hope that the large December production goals allows Ford to catch up on hybrid lux orders.

cybermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Ranger
I always want to keep the spray in bed liner until Thursdays roll around and I don’t get an email. Hybrid XLT with spray in bed liner and hitch, order confirmation on 6/9. See you all next week

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I always want to keep the spray in bed liner until Thursdays roll around and I don’t get an email. Hybrid XLT with spray in bed liner and hitch, order confirmation on 6/9. See you all next week
Criminy...I definitely can't gripe more than you - you ordered 12 days before me.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check the constraints list and delete those options if possible. Also, ask your dealer where your Priority code is at and ask for a change. I removed the Tri Fold tonneau cover last week and my dealer said they change my priority from a 10 to an 02. I’ve heard this wasn’t possible on a dealer level and can only be done by FMC, but I worked for me and I got scheduled this week. You can always have the dealer add on those deleted options later. Good luck!

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same boat, ordered a few days before you and no build date. I think it's the spray-in bed liner included with the luxury pkg that is the constraint for now...

I'm looking on the bright side - January (or later) delivery means that I'm not paying an entire year's worth of property taxes for a few weeks of 2021 ownership.
The thing that sucks is that we keep seeing lux packages get built for the Ecoboost. If you have a Hybrid with no lux you get scheduled. If you have an Eco with or without lux you get scheduled. :(

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now I wait another 3 f’n weeks until my dealer gets another allocation. Never, ever going though this pre-ordering bs again. I’m living a nightmare

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will wait for my truck(ordered 6/15 confirmed 6/16) but the customer satisfaction survey is going to be ugly.
Sponsored