Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my Atlas Blue scheduled last week XL AWD EB. I'm Telling you guys that you should drop your hitch! It worked for me! Yes, I'm Pissed about it, but it worked. I took it off my Hybrid order too, but that is not scheduled yet.
Congrats theway-yay-ting for getting scheduled! we all are hoping scheduling for commadorebob just happy you got your f-150 loaner and hope you get the EXPLODER soon!
Fingers crossed for all the rest of you!

Ford Maverick 📬 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] fingers-crossed
Sponsored

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my Atlas Blue scheduled last week XL AWD EB. I'm Telling you guys that you should drop your hitch! It worked for me! Yes, I'm Pissed about it, but it worked. I took it off my Hybrid order too, but that is not scheduled yet.
Congrats theway-yay-ting for getting scheduled! we all are hoping scheduling for commadorebob just happy you got your f-150 loaner and hope you get the EXPLODER soon!
Fingers crossed for all the rest of you!

fingers-crossed.jpg
I keep calling Ford and told I am good to go but no scheduled. 6 months now!

jseggelke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra 2007
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How hard would it be to add the hitch later?

taylore90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allpurposegolf.com
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are plenty of videos showing how to install a hitch. Takes a bit of work, but looks doable. I've installed one on my Pathfinder and it was mostly unscrewing and screwing things in with a heavy lift to get it up there.

Only downside is that you probably won't get the full hitch installed for $100 like Ford's add on costs. A small price to pay for a scheduled order I suppose.

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be careful, because we tried to make a change and the dealer is trying to increase the MSRP and the Destination ($500 total)

Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not hard, just a lot more expensive! Welcome to the forum! lots of posts on this Forum about it.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Be careful, because we tried to make a change and the dealer is trying to increase the MSRP and the Destination ($500 total)
The only thing that should cause a price increase is if you change your body code. adding or deleting options should have no effect on your original order. If your dealer is threating you with an increase in price for option changes, that is just wrong in so many ways!

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer got a hybrid XL with standalone hitch scheduled/built/delivered (that has the same priority as my Lariat). Baffles me how this allocation system works.
doesn't work

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing that should cause a price increase is if you change your body code. adding or deleting options should have no effect on your original order. If your dealer is threating you with an increase in price for option changes, that is just wrong in so many ways!
I completely agree! I sent them over the information that Tim shared and they still refused / increased the price. So I didn't change it. Was trying to change the color and remove an option.

Note this was from Mullinax Ford in Orlando

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you make a change the new preview sheet will show the new higher price, but you are still price protected to your original order date as long as they COVP'd you.

The order will always show the new price. The dealer will get the money back after the sale.

Sponsored

Cgottlob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be careful, I changed my order last week and was hit with the price increase. I even asked about the price protection I was told "oh well, prices change"

Grayaxe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still waiting to hear back from my dealer about if changing from the hybrid to eco is worth it, or if I should just keep waiting. Been just over a week and still no reply, not keeping my hopes up lol.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For some reason, I was hopeful last week. Probably because it had been so long since any real scheduling and I have an EB order with limited options. I get the feeling this week, that we won't see much, if any scheduling. I believe the info about scheduling this week is most likely just FoMoCo not updating their notes. Prove me wrong Ford!

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still waiting to hear back from my dealer about if changing from the hybrid to eco is worth it, or if I should just keep waiting. Been just over a week and still no reply, not keeping my hopes up lol.
I’m waiting until August 1st. If no hybrid, an EB is my last ditch effort. I need a vehicle.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Now that may cause a price increase??? not sure. There was a price increase the first week of February, and it specifically stated that if you change the "Body Code" you will not be price protected.
I will say that by switching to EB, you will drastically increase your chances of getting scheduled this year! Best of Luck!
Sponsored