2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

42k Fordpass points hit my account today, so naturally I burned them all ordering the bed mat, sunscreen, and hood protector from the Ford accessories site with the 15% coupon going on right now. All in, around $90 OTD for all three accessories which is a good deal by any measure.
Sponsored

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got confirmation on the tracker this afternoon, it now is an actual complete truck.

Expecting to show up at my local dealer in Seattle in the coming weeks.

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_5303

DDobro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My window for delivery is the same (6/2 to 6/15 - central NJ). I just spoke to dealer and they said the Mav is on a rail car in Conway PA (huge No. Southern rail yard in west PA near Pittsburgh, according to wiki). Dealer doesn't have anything to close in on a more specific date. "Rail to Newark - Truck to No.Brunswick, not sure how long that will take." Glad to see it is east of mississip !!! Best to all still waiting.
My Mav status was updated today. Was last updated 5/10. Shipped dot is now blue. Estimated delivery did not change. I wonder what was updated. Perhaps rail car moved? May drive by dealer tomorrow to see if it is on lot!!
Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 1685215930558

StephMavXLT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck just arrived to day. Very happy with my dealership (The Ford Store Morgan Hill). Sold at MSRP, no hard sell on the warranty. Even drove the car to me 2+ hours away for free. I've only driven it once so far but I am really loving it. You can see the 15.5 years old honda fit in the back. She ready for retirement for sure.
Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] PXL_20230527_171929396

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got the call! My Maverick arrived at the dealership Monday and is in Final Preparation! The plan is to pick it up Wednesday. I've got to make a few calls on Tuesday to set up appointments for PPF, tint, liner, etc. I work 3rd shift so I took some time off the morning before and the night after pick up day, cause I won't be able to sleep. LOL

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This should be the "happy time" for this thread, since those of us scheduled in March should be picking up our trucks right about now. I hope everyone will post pics of their brand-new Mavericks! :)

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This should be the "happy time" for this thread, since those of us scheduled in March should be picking up our trucks right about now. I hope everyone will post pics of their brand-new Mavericks! :)
Here's hoping! I called Ford customer service today, and was told it was in PA (she said she was only allowed to tell me what state, not the city). As I understand it, trucks at my dealership typically go by rail to Delaware, and then get trucked to the dealer in PA from there, so mayyyybe the dealer will have good news for me soon. :)

LuckySurfer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the call! My Maverick arrived at the dealership Monday and is in Final Preparation! The plan is to pick it up Wednesday. I've got to make a few calls on Tuesday to set up appointments for PPF, tint, liner, etc. I work 3rd shift so I took some time off the morning before and the night after pick up day, cause I won't be able to sleep. LOL
You're getting it quickly. Congrats! Mine, ordered Sept. 16, was built 5-11, shipped 5-12, and apparently it's made it as far as Kentucky, as of today. Ultimate destination is JAX, FL. Ford chat says June 12 to 18, Ford tracker says June 9 to 22.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's hoping! I called Ford customer service today, and was told it was in PA (she said she was only allowed to tell me what state, not the city). As I understand it, trucks at my dealership typically go by rail to Delaware, and then get trucked to the dealer in PA from there, so mayyyybe the dealer will have good news for me soon. :)
I was told yesterday by my dealer (at the 'other' Chapman) that ETA for my VIN is today but delivery might get delayed a bit because they had no deliveries yesterday. It's getting real!

EDIT: Yep, delayed, now next week. I'm getting close to that 600 day club now.

Last edited:

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought I would be getting mine this week but it doesn't look good. My brother works at the dealership and tracked it on Friday.

It's in Nebraska for some reason. That's a long ways from California.

Sponsored

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I picked my truck up yesterday and drove it 5 miles to Ceramic Pro for them to do PPF, Ceramic, and Tint. I'll pick it up from them next week. Figures that a few hours after I get it, there is a recall already.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked my truck up yesterday and drove it 5 miles to Ceramic Pro for them to do PPF, Ceramic, and Tint. I'll pick it up from them next week. Figures that a few hours after I get it, there is a recall already.
I would be afraid to take it back to your Ford dealership, as they may want to hold onto it until Q4...

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be afraid to take it back to your Ford dealership, as they may want to hold onto it until Q4...
So, what do you think, @theway-yay-ting ? Are we going to get ours? My ETA was two days ago which would have been fine; now it's June 5, and I'm feeling doom & gloom about ever getting it with this wide recall/stop shipment.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, what do you think, @theway-yay-ting ? Are we going to get ours? My ETA was two days ago which would have been fine; now it's June 5, and I'm feeling doom & gloom about ever getting it with this wide recall/stop shipment.
I have resigned myself to a long delay at this point, possibly into October or whatever. If it ends up getting delivered (and they are allowed to actually sell it to me) sooner, that's great. If not, It's just one more pothole on this long, strange trip... 🤷‍♂️

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] giphy-downsized

DDobro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, as of yesterday 5/31/23 the status page now shows new delivery date range....now 5/27 to 6/9....it was 6/2 to 6/15....however date that the page was updated did not change...still 5/27/23 ? Now this "do not deliver / recall notice" that popped up in the news section of MTC yesterday ??

Glad I did not sell my current vehicle early !!! My original Sept. 22 goal was new vehicle by Oct. 23. So, may just need to modify expectations.

Ford's new gig.... Patience Cognitive Behavioral Therapy !! Wonder if that will show up as an option on the window sticker and what the fee will be for therapy !!! Perhaps my health insurance will cover it !!
Sponsored