F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This relates to my wife's order.

• ⏰ Time email was received: 3/16/23 11:12AM EDT
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 5/22/23
  • πŸ”’The serial number part of your VIN:
    • 3FTTW8E36PRA451XX
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info : Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid No Luxury Pkg, No SIBL, trailer hitch, 360
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable: East Virginia
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date: 9/19/22
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer: Preston Ford

I never thought this would be built. We ordered on the next to last day of the open order book, and after seeing how few Hybrids were going to built compared to orders, we felt that there was no way we would see this built.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hingeman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SIlverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
got mine:
email time 9:24 mountain time
Build Week 5/1
last 2 VIN 21
Hybrid XLT, Cyber Orange, Lux Package, Sunroof, Sliding back window, Cargo Management
Order Date 10/16/2021
Sanderson Ford, Phoenix AZ

colemanmorris

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Received the 45 day "we're sorry" email this morning at 8:55AM Eastern.

A scheduling email was then received at 12:34 PM Eastern. Scheduling week: May 1st. Packages: 300A, FX4, Ecoboost, AWD, 4k Tow, Copilot 360. Ordered on 9/17/23 from JC Lewis Ford Savannah, GA.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do all the notices go out on Thursday each time? Since, they are scheduling for 6 weeks, I thought the emails might take more than one day.

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Guess we're gonna wait like another 4 weeks before the next scheduling again :/
I am curious about that as well, it seem like I should be expecting late summer/early fall for any potential delivery of my EB at this point.

Sponsored

YuccaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala, 73 Javelin
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email. I got frustrated enough by the continued waiting and got in touch with Ford Chat. Was told I am "In Order Processing" and "Unscheduled Clean." Which is to say, still in line.

So is it safe to assume those of us on the outside looking in are now looking at a mid-Summer delivery at the earliest? If this takes much longer I'll likely jump on one of the EBs hitting the lots before then.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
we called it. See ya on the next forum, friend πŸ«‘πŸ––

Also, dealer finally responds after ignoring since October. β€œWe took 350 orders I have no idea why you aren’t scheduled and no I’m not looking at all these orders”. Shit is hilarious
What dealer?

Mackteo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well didnt get the production email. Ordered 9/16/2022 XLT Hybrid Lux package and I called the dealer today. He told me my priority code is now 11. When I ordered it back in September, it was 19. So I am assuming im close to getting it scheduled.

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This relates to my wife's order.

• ⏰ Time email was received: 3/16/23 11:12AM EDT
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 5/22/23
    • 3FTTW8E36PRA451XX
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info : Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid No Luxury Pkg, No SIBL, trailer hitch, 360
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable: East Virginia
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date: 9/19/22
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer: Preston Ford

I never thought this would be built. We ordered on the next to last day of the open order book, and after seeing how few Hybrids were going to built compared to orders, we felt that there was no way we would see this built.
I just looked for the fun of it . I am a 4/15/23 build .There is 6,500 serial numbers between us , so Ford is building 6,500 Mavericks in a 5 week time frame ? Maybe it doesn't work this way ? Ordered on December 2021

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 D250 Cummins, 2019 Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here it is...make sure you check website first......I got the 45 day email this morning but showing it is scheduled!

Capture.JPG
We're you able to bview this
Here it is...make sure you check website first......I got the 45 day email this morning but showing it is scheduled!

Capture.JPG
We're you able to view this with a vin or just an order #?

ARSFS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • New Member been lurking for the last 6 months - with all the posts I’ve read couldn’t think of a better avatar after the email today.
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!) 11:27 am ET
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week May 22
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like 422XX
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats) XL Hybrid, trailer hitch, bed mat and that’s it
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA) FL
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order) 9/16/22
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS) Paradise Ford

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ding Ding! Finally 420 days later am scheduled.

First off got the "Dear John" email at 5:29PST. So wasn't expecting this. Plenty of constraints: hybrid, trailer hitch, full size spare. The key: Granger didn't take any 2023 orders. They chose to focus on getting the '22's delivered that they had committed too. Gotta love that service vs profit decision.

• ⏰ Time email was received: 3/16/23 8:26AM PST
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 5/16/23
    • 3FTTW8E36PRA418XX
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info : Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid, Luxury Pkg, SIBL, cleat tie down, 360, Sliding rear window, floor liners w/o carpteted mats
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable: California order/Iowa dealer
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date: 1/26/22
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer: Granger

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No email. I got frustrated enough by the continued waiting and got in touch with Ford Chat. Was told I am "In Order Processing" and "Unscheduled Clean." Which is to say, still in line.

So is it safe to assume those of us on the outside looking in are now looking at a mid-Summer delivery at the earliest? If this takes much longer I'll likely jump on one of the EBs hitting the lots before then.
Switching to EB worked for me!. my original Hybrid order 9/19 was switched to XL AWD EB. Removed hitch and SIB/D-Link and got scheduled today. (see post #216 in this thread) I still also have a Hybrid XLT on order.

SeedGeek74

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus SE hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, sonofabiscuit - just got the build email. ON DAY FIVE HUNDRED EXACTLY. I'll post stats later but this was a Nov 1, 2021 order, rollover, changed from XLT hybrid/lux/360/roof to Lariat hybrid/lux/360/roof on 3/1/23 to see if that can jog the system (and since I've been waiting this long, thought I'd reward myself if it ever showed up), and lo and behold, here we are.

I think I can now hold off on buying a used car to get me through - build email says week of May 1st but online tracker hasn't populated.

DAY FIVE HUNDRED, PEOPLE
Sponsored