First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stranger things have happened in the past, but generally, yes, if you haven't received one yet you aren't getting scheduled this week.
Sucks since it sounded like on the Ford Video Guy Livestream that the Plant will be closed the last week in April and maybe the 1st week in May for maintenance. Might be out of luck on a built date until May 8th at the earliest. I will hope for clean-up scheduling but not looking great sadly.
Sponsored

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like some unicorns were scheduled, probably give it a few more weeks before deciding on changing my order.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like some unicorns were scheduled, probably give it a few more weeks before deciding on changing my order.
I am wondering if I should consider it after the 1st big scheduling in March or wait for them to do the buildable order mandate like they did on the Broncos.

webpdq

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

ORDER DATE, 9/19/22
SCHEDULED 4/10/23
Read that the hitch might be a problem and asked my dealer to remove it. He did that yesterday and I got the email today showing it is scheduled and does not include a hitch. Just a basic xl, area 51, hybrid, copilot with spray in lining! So psyched.

30-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't answer your question but just wanted to say it's nice to see someone from MI get scheduled:)
Yes, it's nice to see but we could use a lot more MI orders.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I feel so bad for all you 400+ day club guys.
I don't know how y'all do it; I mean waiting that long! Patience of a saint! Don't think I could wait that long.

Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BobcatBenny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So it doesn't show SIBL in the Accessories Tab of the Pizza Tracker page? I'd be worried if its not there. Mine shows it.

Accessories.jpg
Thanks for the reply. It does not show the SIBL on the Pizza Tracker, but it was on my order form from dealer.
Ford Maverick 📬 2/9/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 1675968319251

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Date: 09-17-22 @ 4:46pm

Priority Code 14

2023 XL Hybrid

Area 51

Spray In Bedliner

Full size spare

Trailer Hitch

Order is submitted and verified by Ford
No emails yet

Hurry up and wait...🤷‍♂️

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Ugh! I knew I should of ordered there. I ordered one almost identical to yours through Kent Bowen Scarff and they told me that I probably will not receive mine as they still have 12 roll over orders yet to be scheduled. So disheartening.
I am sorry to hear that! My order with them (Bowen Scarff) was placed the first day order banks opened. I am hoping because it is an EB I might have better luck than the poor Hybrid orders.
Sponsored