First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about scheduling all the rollovers Ford! Really pisses me off when I see someone who ordered 3 weeks ago get their build date. Good for them. Bad for all rollovers.
I was figuring on a year wait when I laced my order and I looked at the 24MY MAVERICK RESTRICTIONS SUMMARY posted by another member before I ordered mine. The Tremor retail was 10% USOB and only at 2% when I ordered. I avoided ordering a Hybrid and anything that had limited commodities in hopes that it would be built. Also noticed my order also shows 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Removal. Didn't mean to jump the Queue.
Sponsored

Attachments

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wait, how do I remove the hotspot? I don’t want one of those.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was figuring on a year wait when I laced my order and I looked at the 24MY MAVERICK RESTRICTIONS SUMMARY posted by another member before I ordered mine. The Tremor retail was 10% USOB and only at 2% when I ordered. I avoided ordering a Hybrid and anything that had limited commodities in hopes that it would be built. Also noticed my order also shows 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Removal. Didn't mean to jump the Queue.
Nothing personal. It's just a messed-up system. Happy trails.

Sponsored

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another bummer of a day for my rollover order! I've owned 9 different Rangers, but can't seem to get a Maverick. Supply chain problems for my XL, according to my 45 day email.

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It’s automatically removed by Ford currently.
I got my supply constraint email on the 1st of September. Just out of curiosity, how many people have received a supply constraint email and then went to production shortly after? Does the supply constraint email mean that you won’t go into production soon, or is it just an automatically generated email that goes out every 45 days?

StarNut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Marvick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my supply constraint email on the 1st of September. Just out of curiosity, how many people have received a supply constraint email and then went to production shortly after? Does the supply constraint email mean that you won’t go into production soon, or is it just an automatically generated email that goes out every 45 days?
I got the 45 day email about the supply constraints. Then on Thursday I got my production is scheduled email. My dealer also said that they had ~3 vehicles ahead of me (2 carry overs and one order an hour before me). Not sure if they all got picked, but I also don't know what the orders where. I think I sort of had the luck of the draw since there were so many Lariats in this round that I may have bumped higher up the list within my local dealer.

Of course, now with the strike the supply chain may even get more messed up as some factories may be closed that are providing parts for the Maverick. I am not holding my breath for a Nov 20th week build just yet.

I wonder if I will get another 45 day email mid October?...

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the 45 day email about the supply constraints. Then on Thursday I got my production is scheduled email. My dealer also said that they had ~3 vehicles ahead of me (2 carry overs and one order an hour before me). Not sure if they all got picked, but I also don't know what the orders where. I think I sort of had the luck of the draw since there were so many Lariats in this round that I may have bumped higher up the list within my local dealer.

Of course, now with the strike the supply chain may even get more messed up as some factories may be closed that are providing parts for the Maverick. I am not holding my breath for a Nov 20th week build just yet.

I wonder if I will get another 45 day email mid October?...
The 45 day emails stop after you get the scheduling email.

Sponsored

Glendonovich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XLT HYBRID Cactus Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also received the 45 day email last week, and then was scheduled this week.

Old Farmer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 Mav XLT rolled into 23 AND 24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OK, I was doing a real good job of keeping my temper under control (and believe me when I type this, the temper very rarely goes, but when it does look out) until I started seeing the emails here.
Ordered in 22, rolled into 23, and now I'm seeing 24's with the same order date as mine.
And no email.
This this (I know how to spell, thanks) is getting ree-ffff-ing-dikulus.

Huchipapa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Trooper; '04 9-3; '13 Outback; '24 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for that encouragement! I'm hobbling along with my outback, just using it for commuting.. tires needs replacing, brakes are getting thin. 😢😂trying so hard not to put anymore money into that car.
Lol. I said that about my Outback a year ago. $8k and 12 months later at least I know it will be a solid backup to my Maverick arriving in December.

hotpepperred2024

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach-e, 2024 Maverick Lariat(ordered)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • 9:49 am, August 24
  • October 23
  • 022xx
  • 2024 Maverick Lariat, Hot Pepper Red, Black Appearance, 4K tow, splash guards, protective film, moonroof, Floor liners all weather, Tonneau pickup box cover soft folding, spray-in bedliner
  • Wisconsin
  • July 18, 2023
  • Link Ford, Rice Lake, WI

Dawn n Ken

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will be scheduling for November. Ford has announced no constraints beyond the known items. Will be interesting to see if Ford tempers plans to account for any possible strike impact.

Highest VIN beforehand: 8,700

Highest VIN Reported: 18,900

Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢The last 5 digits of your VIN with the last two numbers X'd out (e.g.: 234XX)
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., atlas blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you are a MY23 carryover)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

Ford Maverick 9/14/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] {filename}
Got our 2024 MY build date letter!
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!) 9-14-23 10:34am PST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week. 11-20-23
  • 🔢The last 5 digits of your VIN with the last two numbers X'd out (e.g.: 234XX). VIN: 102XXX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., atlas blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • LARIAT HYBRID CACTUS GREY,
  • 500A
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™M Package
  • Lariat Luxury Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™M Assist Package
  • Tailgate Lock
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Removal
  • Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin
    Connector
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (4-piece)
  • Remote Start System
  • 400W Inverter (Cab + Bed Incl
    Cubby Cover) w/USB Console Rear
  • Floor Liners, All-Weather Tray Style, Set (incl. Carpeted Floor Mats)
  • Bedliner - Spray-in
  • Rear Under seat Bins
  • 8-Way Power Driver and 6-way
    Manual Passenger Seats
  • Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/ 2
    Locking Brackets
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA): SOUTHERN NEVADA
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you are a MY23 carryover) ORIGINAL 23 ORDER 9-16-23, 24 order 7-17-23
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Ken Garff Ford, St George UT
Sponsored