Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer today. I'm still unscheduled and they quickly pivoted to the "late spring" as previously stated. So, no overpromising from them.
I'm with you, when I placed my order they said six months minimum.
Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email from Ford telling me mine is scheduled for week of 1/16/2023. Landers McClarty in Fort Payne. Lariat, EB, FX4, Lux, CoPilot 360 and spray in liner. Good luck to the rest of you! PS VIN assigned.
Did you originally order a MY22, or was yours a first-time new order for MY23?

mckinleyj43

First Name
Jason McKinley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick regal GS
Okay, let's try this again... according to multiple sources, Mavericks are indeed being scheduled this week, for the entire month of January!

These emails were a fun weekly fixture on Thursdays last year, so I thought I'd re-start the tradition, since it seems Ford is once again sending out emails when an order gets scheduled.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png.png
Okay, let's try this again... according to multiple sources, Mavericks are indeed being scheduled this week, for the entire month of January!

These emails were a fun weekly fixture on Thursdays last year, so I thought I'd re-start the tradition, since it seems Ford is once again sending out emails when an order gets scheduled.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png.png
I Did not receive a scheduled email this week but there is still some hours left in the day

Ross

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang V6, 2021 Mustang GT, 1993 Chevy 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
⏰ Time email was received: 12:52 PM EST
πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 1/9/23
πŸ›» All relevant build info: XLT, EcoBoost, FWD, Area 51. Options: trailer hitch, full-size spare
πŸ“ Your region: Metro Atlanta, GA
πŸ—“ Your original order date: 1/26/22 (order was a MY22 conversion obviously)
πŸ•Ί Dealer: Akins Ford, Winder, GA

Arcenannie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
⏰ Time email was received (no email)
Found info thru Ford Chat 12/3 1425 Central
πŸ“… Your scheduled build week-1/9/23
πŸ›» All relevant build info (XLT hybrid, Area51, 4 pin hitch, full size spare, 400W inverter, SIBL, CP360)
πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (Indianola, IA)
πŸ—“ 2022 order date 10/29/21 (cancelled)
πŸ•Ί Dealer (DeYarman Ford Iowa)

I did ask my dealer to remove the sibl with the reorder. It wasn't a deal breaker for me. But it shows still in there. Guess I will see when my unicorn arrives!

Sponsored

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm over in Fort Payne fairly regularly for business, I see more Mavs there than I ever see over here in Huntsville. That dealership must have an influential uncle at Ford or something.

Also noting, again and still, that most of you who got your golden tickets are maxxed out builds. My simple little XLT with nothing at all on it, ordered that way to make it "easy" for Ford to build, seems like it's definitely not a priority for Ford.
That is strange I have only seen the same one. A gray one driven by a lady. Hopefully next month there will be one more. I shot for the moon hoping that the restrained parts might catchup some during change over on model years.

Lordran_Hollow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 86 860 Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do we know if they're gonna schedule again next week? I feel like if they decided to schedule an entire month in one day they're not going to worry about scheduling more until at least a couple weeks to another month.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do we know if they're gonna schedule again next week? I feel like if they decided to schedule an entire month in one day they're not going to worry about scheduling more until at least a couple weeks to another month.
They seem to do scheduling each week, but it's smaller and will be more infill. Imagine next big batch is a ways out.

Lordran_Hollow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 86 860 Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They seem to do scheduling each week, but it's smaller and will be more infill. Imagine next big batch is a ways out.
Yeah, that makes sense. Either way, I'm not going to hold my breath. I have the lowest priority code at my dealer and there's 7 other EB's that are most likely ahead of me.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That has been the case, but I think Tim Bartz or Tommy Brogan showed a screenshot that the 12/1 WAS the Maverick scheduling for all of January. Not that Ford doesn't change their collective mind often.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That has been the case, but I think Tim Bartz or Tommy Brogan showed a screenshot that the 12/1 WAS the Maverick scheduling for all of January. Not that Ford doesn't change their collective mind often.
Tommy posted that on Facebook, and Tim mentioned it in this week's video. BUT... Tim also mentioned he still had a bunch of leftover allocations, and I believe he expects they will schedule the rest of those next week.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tommy posted that on Facebook, and Tim mentioned it in this week's video. BUT... Tim also mentioned he still had a bunch of leftover allocations, and I believe he expects they will schedule the rest of those next week.
Hope it happens. ALL the cancelled and rollover orders should be built ASAP! It's been since 1/22 since the last unbuilt 2022 EB was ordered...and 11/15/21 since the last Hybrid.

MattD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
    • Did not receive had to call ford marketing number
    • January 2nd
    • Alto blue Hybrid lariat Lux with moonroof and copilot 360+assist package.
    • Snohomish County Washington State
    • 10/15/2021
    • Bickford Ford, Snohomish WA

JXB03

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jaybin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I just look at my email and apparently Thursday I got an email saying my tremor lariat truck got scheduled for 1/2/23 Can’t wait!!!!
Sponsored