Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

[/QUOTE
Tracking system still messed up. Is that something that will affect production?
Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
Undecided
Got the magic email today. My Maverick has a scheduled build date of 13 Mar 2023.
Ordered 15 Sep 22
Order confirmed 16 Sep 22
updates every 45 days there after
Scheduled email 26 Jan 1143 EST
Scheduled build date 13 Mar
Dealer: Duval Ford of Jacksonville, FL
Maverick Lariat hybrid with 400W inverter
deleted hard drop in liner and trailer hitch
Congratulations! Can't wait for updates on your sweet ride!

Nordic Nomad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Finally received production date and VIN#. One week short of 16 months. Heres the info. Will update spreadsheet later. Good luck to everyone out there still waiting. its been quite the wait and who knows still could be judging by past posts concerning production and shipping changes. Dealer said could be here by end of March if every thing falls in place. Not holding my breath.
  • https://emojipedia.org/alarm-clock/
  • January 26, 2023 8:51AM PST

• πŸ“… Your scheduled build week.
  • February 27, 2023

• πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 3FTTW8E3XPRA320XX

• πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Hybrid Lariat, Hot Pepper Red, power moon roof, full size spare, LUX Package
  • Trailer Hitch, CO-Pilot360, CO-Pilot 360 Assist Pkg, Spray-in Bedliner

• πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • I think its the Southern Cal Region

• πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • Orig. Order date was Octber 1, 2021

• Anderson Ford, Bullhead City, AZ

Last edited:

GeorgieJoe

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Benji

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Hybrid LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy Crap on a Cracker! - Scheduled for 03/20/23, ordered 11/15/21, nearly fell out of my chair. (Lariat Hybrid w/Lux, CP360 & CP360 Assist, & Remote Start).
Is that
Great! Your VIN/serial number means at least 5000 or so were scheduled

For those that did not post a VIN/Serial number. Most of you should have received a VIN that ends like PRA3????. Please post the PRA3 and the first 2 question mark digits.

PRA320

Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 11:54AM EST
  • πŸ“… 20 Feb 2023
  • πŸ”’ 3FTTW8E30PRA34446
  • πŸ›» Hybrid XLT, Cyber Orange, ZERO options
  • πŸ“ Florida
  • πŸ—“ 09/19/2022
  • πŸ•Ί Brandon Ford - Tampa, FL
Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] InkedMaverick scheduled_LI

I honestly thought that it would be at least 2024 until my Mav got scheduled 😲

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
it's been said 500 times already, but needs repeating. It is totally ridiculous that a new hybrid order would get scheduled sooner than a 2022 hybrid order that has been waiting 14 months. Allocations or not, this is just bad management.

Sheesh. I'm floored, really.

bik77

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lexus RX350 150Km
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Got the email. Lariat hybrid with all the bells and whistles minus sunroof

mtamburrino22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Prime
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the latest time of day someone has received a scheduling email before? I am refusing to give up hope on my Lariat Luxs for today πŸ˜‚ . I have no idea how some of you have managed to go 16 months with this crap, my soul would be eternally crushed by then, with a Crosstrek in the driveway.

Airdog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the latest time of day someone has received a scheduling email before? I am refusing to give up hope on my Lariat Luxs for today πŸ˜‚ . I have no idea how some of you have managed to go 16 months with this crap, my soul would be eternally crushed by then, with a Crosstrek in the driveway.

Sponsored

Airdog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the last 10 days or so I have received "window sticker, in production", and last night late received modules populated, and just in last hour received "your vehicle is built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer". Original 9/16/21 order. XL hybrid. Seems like everything started moving quickly of late. Had just about given up.

I should add that through all of these months waiting, that I never got an email from Ford (because my dealer neglected to put my email address on the order) even though the Ford website acknowledged that I had an order and most of my knowledge about the order came courtesy of Ford chat and the trackers. Very little from dealer.

Late Friday 1/27/23 Tracker says Maverick has shipped.
Dealer says 4 weeks to arrive Central Pa.

Last edited:

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, given the number of hybrids scheduled today, Ford threw their 35-65 out the window. Either that or April will be 100% EBs because they just used up all the hybrid parts.

Assuming my dealership has 38 EB orders (35% of the 111 total they mentioned) and they have 6 sitting on the lot right now, that means it will be April/May before they get through them all. Which is still that late Spring they promised. It'll happen eventually.
Please stop spreading your optimism and hope. Occasionally I forget to have crippling despair.:D

Seriously though, if the last few weeks of scheduling haven't convinced you to give up on your numbers, nothing will.

Johnny β€œRay” Thigpen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nautilus Black Label, 2021 Nautilus Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck everybody!

I haven’t received anything from Ford since the email confirming my order, 2 days after I ordered on 04 Oct 2021. But my maxed out Alto blue Maverick ($40,500 MSRP) was built on the 9th of this month and shipped the 17th. Do not know where it is now, but has not arrived at dealer yet.
Sponsored