Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS Ecobost AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
I finally received my email!

Time email was received: 11:53 AM EST
Scheduled Build Week: Feb. 27th, 2023
Serial Number: 3FTTW8E36PRA324XX
Relevant Build Info: Cactus Gray Hybrid Lariat Lux + Copilot 360 + Copilot 360 Assist + Remote Start
Region: Michigan
Original Order Date: October 4th, 2021, no VIN beforehand.
Dealer: Suburban Ford of Waterford
Sponsored

new2ford

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow got a surprise call from my dealer asking if I had seen the scheduled production email. He said it was the first '23 XLT hybrid build he's seen get into production. They had helped me get the spray-in bedlined and cargo management system discount a few weeks ago as well. Was not expecting a production date so soon.

Goodluck to those being patient.
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!) 9am PT
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week March 6, 2023.
  • 🔢 3FTTW8E35PRA34XX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info Atlas Blue XLT Hybrid, added the spray-in bedliner and
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable Southern California
  • 🗓 Your original order date: Order confirmed September 20th, 2022
  • 🕺 Dealer Encinitas Ford

Iron Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Hybrid - 2019 HD Road Glide
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Received E-mail today at 8:55 am PST
March 13 build week
vin PRA329
Carbonized Gray Lariat Hybrid, LUX, BAP, Co-Pilot 360, Co-Pilot 360 assist, Spray in bed liner, remote start
Gresham Oregon
Ordered on 9-17-22
Gresham Ford

BevenSritt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
I received mine!

Time email was received: 11:48 AM EST
Scheduled Build Week: March 27th, 2023
Relevant Build Info: Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat Lux + Copilot 360 + Spray-In Bedliner + Remote Start
Region: Georgia
Original Order Date: September 16th, 2022

Last edited:

Sponsored

AntD

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats everyone! Question , is this typical response from Ford Chat? Am I all good and just need to continue to wait?

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 19F11DD3-2682-43D8-B3F8-E182B8361097

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats everyone! Question , is this typical response from Ford Chat? Am I all good and just need to continue to wait?

19F11DD3-2682-43D8-B3F8-E182B8361097.jpeg
Yes, that's the typical response from Ford Chat before you get scheduled for production. You're not scheduled for production, they're just aware of your order and you're in the queue.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Time email was received: Found out via chat.
Scheduled Build Week: March 13th, 2023
Relevant Build Info: Cactus Grey Hybrid Lariat Lux + Copilot 360 + Copilot Assist + BAP + SIBL cleat tie down combo + Remote Start + Moonroof
Original Order Date: November 15th, 2021

AntD

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, that's the typical response from Ford Chat before you get scheduled for production. You're not scheduled for production, they're just aware of your order and you're in the queue.
Thank you for clarifying! Cannot wait for my Tremor to get scheduled!

Sponsored

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the latest time of day someone has received a scheduling email before? I am refusing to give up hope on my Lariat Luxs for today 😂 . I have no idea how some of you have managed to go 16 months with this crap, my soul would be eternally crushed by then, with a Crosstrek in the driveway.
When mine got scheduled last year the email came at like 4:30 am Friday

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to everyone getting scheduled. Super confused tho. It looks like a lot of new orders are getting scheduled each week. I thought all cancelled orders and unscheduled rollovers would be given priority code 2 and new orders were pc 10-19. That's how we were to avoid being passed over..right? Or is it mainly allocations?
I was thinking the same thing. I am seeing many orders of very similar orders well after my 10/30/21 order getting scheduled. Calling Ford AGAIN..tomorrow...

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had my hopes up, but apparently all the hybrids getting scheduled are the high dollar ones. My lowly, plain Hybrid XLT order just gathers dust.
Well my 10/30/21 Lariat, lux, cp360 is still waiting to be scheduled.

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have not seen the flood of scheduling on the Hybrids for California...

They are just waiting for Toyota to make a compact hybrid truck, since they know we will just jump ship and order the Toyota.
I would in an instant. Tired of waiting 15 months and watch others who ordered just months ago get scheduled.

MikeB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking the same thing. I am seeing many orders of very similar orders well after my 10/30/21 order getting scheduled. Calling Ford AGAIN..tomorrow...
I’m in the same boat. Ordered 10/30/21. Reordered dropped the SIBL and have been priority 2 since November. Good grief 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sponsored