dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's interesting to see orders placed in September 2022 being scheduled for production when orders from 2021 are still unscheduled. Especially when the orders are almost identical to yours. All I have to say is congratulations! I have no idea what you did to get your vehicle scheduled, but I am happy for you all.
Maybe their dealers don't have allocations would be my guess.
Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah so Ford does indeed schedule SoCal. I’ve got two hybrid lariat luxs ordered but no dice today.
I assume they schedule plenty for Southern California. I see an average of around 10 Mavericks every single day. Keep in mind, Los Angeles is the car mecca for any type of vehicle you can imagine.

Milqueman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's interesting to see orders placed in September 2022 being scheduled for production when orders from 2021 are still unscheduled. Especially when the orders are almost identical to yours. All I have to say is congratulations! I have no idea what you did to get your vehicle scheduled, but I am happy for you all.
Hope you get yours soon.

I followed Spongebob's Advice

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] bring-it-around-town-spongebob

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My original order in September 22 was a Lariat NO LUX, with trailer hitch, 400W inverter and full size spare.

When Ford came out with the constraints in December and opened up for people to switch from Hybrid to EB, I saw that the Lux package was under-ordered and the Tow Hitch was a constraint. Odd, because the Tow Hitch is part of the Lux package.

So... I kept the Hybrid, but dropped the tow hitch, 400w inverter and full size spare, but added the Lux, as it came with those included in the package.

My thought process was that Ford has tow hitches, but are reserving those for people that ordered the lux package and Ford would be more willing to build a truck with the Lux package as it's a higher profit margin for them. The constraint on the tow hitch is for those that ordered it as a stand alone. It was a blind shot in the dark, but it paid off for me as I just got scheduled. lariat Hybrid with Lux.
I ordered a non Lux Hybrid XLT and I kept the hitch, inverter, and spare, and I even had copilot 360 and a moonroof. I was scheduled to late December and got my truck in January.

I was a socal order originally from Nov 2021, and rolled over.

Retired

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid, 2012 focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I grew up in Olean. Anywhere near there?
No, but I did used to go through there on my way to school in Fredonia many years ago. I took 17 because I hated the boring Thruway.

Sponsored

Milqueman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a non Lux Hybrid and I kept the hitch, inverter, and spare, and I even had copilot 360 and a moonroof. I was scheduled to late December and got my truck in January.

I was a socal order originally from Nov 2021, and rolled over.
Awesome! Glad it worked out for you.

Mine was an original order Sep 22, No rollover. I was on the fence getting the Lux anyway, some things in there I wanted, some other things I didn't. Figured it might increase my chances to add the Lux, seems to have paid off for me.

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats to everyone getting scheduled. Super confused tho. It looks like a lot of new orders are getting scheduled each week. I thought all cancelled orders and unscheduled rollovers would be given priority code 2 and new orders were pc 10-19. That's how we were to avoid being passed over..right? Or is it mainly allocations?
Mainly allocations. Priority code only gives you priority over other orders at your dealership. If your dealership doesn't have any more allocations other dealerships that do will get scheduled.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mainly allocations. Priority code only gives you priority over other orders at your dealership. If your dealership doesn't have any more allocations other dealerships that do will get scheduled.
Yeah, the Ford scheduling system is terrible. They should have a way to look at priority codes nationally, or at least regionally. They should've put ALL new orders in at priority 19, regardless if they had any rollovers. Then they could've made sure to only look at priority 10 or 11s first. My 22 canceled order is "built", but my rollover still hasn't been scheduled while there are plenty similar new orders scheduled.

If Ford ever hopes to keep this ordering process and not lose a sh*t ton of customers, they need to rework their scheduling process. Get rid of allocations altogether.

jmrlab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado, 2023 Maverick Carbonized Grey XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Apparently, I'm actually in the northern part of the Southern Tier. I ordered from a smaller dealer who shall remain nameless.
Then I must be in the middle part of the Southern Tier - halfway between Cayuga lake and the PA border. I'm one of the September orders - it's too early to loose hope but disappointment Thursdays are becoming the norm.

Sponsored

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW mine that scheduled today was a non LUX hybrid with with the elusive stand alone hitch. I really think this is mainly an allocations game.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I feel emotionally invested in seeing commadorebob be scheduled, bummed to see another week go by with him being passed up.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yes my dealer got 4 scheduled today, but prior to today had not got a single one scheduled. Strange the way Ford does this crap. The dealer can tell you what priority they have you set to.

MAVERICK MIKE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK HYBRID INCOMING
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My email arrived today at 9am PST. Its a Hot Pepper Red Hybrid XLT Lux package and Ford co pilot 360 and spray in bed liner. Ordered on 09-15-2022 and scheduled build date of 02-27-2023. No MSRP sticker able to load but I have added to my Ford Pass app.

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Again, if anyone knows someone at Ford who is open to blatant bribery, I will raise my initial offer from a case of Grolsch and a puppy, to now include a $100 Chipotle gift card. I will await your call.
Sponsored

Last edited: