First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure why everyone is so excited about getting a schedule date, as my 2022 order placed in Oct '21 was scheduled and re-scheduled 5 times, then rolled over into 2023. My last email from Ford was Oct of 2022. Not a woed since. Checking the tracker mine says "in production". Has said that for a week now. Don't want to rain on anyones parade, but Ford could mess up a wet dream.
OH, I know but it was 480 days to get from order to scheduled so I am going to spend a few moments in the bliss of relief before reality sets in.
Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the bright side, my next "...getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual..." email is due this Sunday, the 29th.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] giphy

Fastfoord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• โฐ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week
  • ๐Ÿ”ข(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
๐Ÿ“ธScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

๐Ÿ—บ And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/๐Ÿงญ-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘‰

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• โฐ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week
  • ๐Ÿ”ข(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
๐Ÿ“ธScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

๐Ÿ—บ And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/๐Ÿงญ-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘‰

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the bright side, my next "...getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual..." email is due this Sunday, the 29th.

giphy.gif
A week from Monday. One last chance for Ford to jump it. ๐Ÿฅƒ

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Today on this Thursday the 26th of January at 6:58 am Hawaii standard time we recieved our scheduling email. Ford has said they will attwmpt to build our XLTremor during the week of March 27th. It will be adorned in glaze of Hot Pepper Red. The spartan arrangement is thusly equipped with a outlet for Nikola Teslas alternating current of electricity and the rear is coated in a thick bedliner with a pass through rear window glass and a system for managing cargo, added free of charge ofcourse. Today marks the 53 week since we placed our order for this machine and are as eager as ever take it for a good romp!

Sponsored

ziotomasso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the magic email today. My Maverick has a scheduled build date of 13 Mar 2023.
Ordered 15 Sep 22
Order confirmed 16 Sep 22
updates every 45 days there after
Scheduled email 26 Jan 1143 EST
Scheduled build date 13 Mar
Dealer: Duval Ford of Jacksonville, FL
Maverick Lariat hybrid with 400W inverter
deleted hard drop in liner and trailer hitch

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Day 475: No end to the waiting in sight. My truck continues to be suspicious at the neglect; late oil changes, not cleaning as often. The other day it walked in on me watching Maverick videos on YouTube. We had a fight and I had to sleep on the couch. I'm tired of sleeping on the couch.

Edit: Found the confirmation in my spam. Just a few more months of couch surfing...

Last edited:

DowntimeDesigns

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Toyota 4Runner, 1994 Chevy S10, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thrilled I received my email today!

• Email was received at 11:49am EST
  • Scheduled build week - 3/6/2023
  • VIN: 3FTTW8E37PRA31XXX
  • Cyber Orange XLT, Lux Package, Remote Start
  • Bel Air, MD
  • 9/16/22
  • Plaza Ford, Bel Air, MD

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will still get a truck, unlike most orders. But yes that is my worry about switching. Also gas seems to be on the upswing again.
Quite a few refineries are getting ready to shut down for extendend maintenance that they skimped on the last 2 years when gas was high and COVID slowed everything else down. It should be a temporary thing. Still sucks though.

Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations !!!! They are great little trucks

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Apparently, I'm actually in the northern part of the Southern Tier. I ordered from a smaller dealer who shall remain nameless.
I grew up in Olean. Anywhere near there?

NEPA Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • No Email. called Ford around 1:15ish
  • ๐Ÿ“… March 27th
  • ๐Ÿ”ข 3FTTW8F92PRA324XX
  • ๐Ÿ›ป Carbonized Grey XLT Lux, EB, AWD, 4K Tow Package, Spray In Bed Linder Package.
  • ๐Ÿ“ Northeast Pennsylvania
  • ๐Ÿ—“ 9/17/22 (new order)
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Coccia Ford Wilkes Barre
Figured Iโ€™d make an account to post my build date. Still no email, but Ford Customer Service provided me the date. Hopefully itโ€™s right! Order tracking still doesnโ€™t have a production date so Iโ€™m waiting patiently for that to update, but at least I have a VIN.

MaverickSVT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Contour SVT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 9/16/22

Atlas blue, cp360, luxury package.

Kinda bummed seems like ford may have added: Bed Utility Package that I myself or my dealer knew nothing about.
The bed utility package is the SIBL and the tie down bed rails for +$495.00 (savings of $225)
It is what it is at this point. Iโ€™ll get an aftermarket SIBL.

Does anyone know if that package was even available when the bank first opened? Iโ€™m almost thinking it was not. I know I didnโ€™t see it but I could have overlooked it.

Had I known about that package I would have totally added it.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 55D82AF1-457C-4235-AB51-125AA573BD82

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 28929A40-A9F1-4CD4-98F9-EC0E4E9B404A
Sponsored