First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can I switch my hybrid xlt order to a hybrid lariat order? I have no idea if this will even get built but if I does we would like the added amenities the lariat offers. Is this possible?
Yes.
Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I switch my hybrid xlt order to a hybrid lariat order? I have no idea if this will even get built but if I does we would like the added amenities the lariat offers. Is this possible?
You could but it wouldn’t be wise since you would go to the back of the hybrid line/pool. All ties on similar builds are broken most dealers suggest by order date.

MaverickMom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022, Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This has happened to me as well. Also shows I ordered an XL instead of an XLT.
In the drop down mine show things I didn't order. However when the window sticker was available it shows the correct package trim and options (on our first Mav order with vin that got rolled to 23)

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
You could but it wouldn’t be wise since you would go to the back of the hybrid line/pool. All ties on similar builds are broken most dealers suggest by order date.
Well that sucks. So when you say I would go to the back of the hybrid line/pool are you talking at the dealership level?

Also I have an EB on order at the same dealer AWD, XLT that I would like to add the Black App Pkg too. If I do that I assume I would go to the back of the line as well? I thought I had heard or read that if one makes changes to their order that it would not push their order to the back of the line but I could be mistaken.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that sucks. So when you say I would go to the back of the hybrid line/pool are you talking at the dealership level?

Also I have an EB on order at the same dealer AWD, XLT that I would like to add the Black App Pkg too. If I do that I assume I would go to the back of the line as well? I thought I had heard or read that if one makes changes to their order that it would not push their order to the back of the line but I could be mistaken.

Mainly at the dealership level. As long as you don’t change Body code or engine type your order time stays the same. So adding black appearance package doesn’t change the order date. I should have put in two orders like a lot of you guys.

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Mainly at the dealership level. As long as you don’t change Body code or engine type your order time stays the same. So adding black appearance package doesn’t change the order date. I should have put in two orders like a lot of you guys.
So just to be clear if I change my XLT EB order whereas I change the color and add the BAP it shouldn't change my place in line at my dealer correct? But if I change the hybrid XLT order at the same dealer to a Lariat that would send me to the back of the line?

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do salesman get some kind of report showing who is previewing each week, or is it something they have to purposefully log in and go look at on their own? Curious because I asked mine to let me know if he sees it's ever previewing, but if they don't get an actual report of some kind, he may never notice it.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So just to be clear if I change my XLT EB order whereas I change the color and add the BAP it shouldn't change my place in line at my dealer correct? But if I change the hybrid XLT order at the same dealer to a Lariat that would send me to the back of the line?
Correct from what I have watched and read.

TerrenceA1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Camaro
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's do this....
  • ⏰ TBD
  • 📅 TBD
  • 🔢 TBD
  • 🛻 Atlas Blue Lariat Lux EB 4K; 360Acc; Blk Wheels; Carpet liners
  • 📍 Atlanta
  • 🗓 9/16/22
  • 🕺 Long-Lewis River Region

Come on, Ford,

giphy.gif
I’m n Georgia as well plzzz give me my mav lol

scotty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
how many or what percent of the the already limited hybrids are going to fleet owners?

Sponsored

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat Tremor is built as of this weekend though the delivery estimate is March 11th-17th should rail take that long ?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat Tremor is built as of this weekend though the delivery estimate is March 11th-17th should rail take that long ?
I assume BC is British Columbia. I think your delay is likely Customs.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's do this....
  • ⏰ TBD
  • 📅 TBD
  • 🔢 TBD
  • 🛻 Atlas Blue Lariat Lux EB 4K; 360Acc; Blk Wheels; Carpet liners
  • 📍 Atlanta
  • 🗓 9/16/22
  • 🕺 Long-Lewis River Region

Come on, Ford,

giphy.gif
Tuscaloosa Ford told me Sat that none of their lariats have been scheduled. There has to be a constraint issue there.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is going to drive me crazy is that next Thursday will 45 days since the last" We're thinking of you" email. I'm sure I'll forget and think it is a good email from Ford. But it will end in disappointment.
I get 5 of those at a time.....
Sponsored