Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is a priority 2 and has been since sometime in Dec. Ford customer service told me in Dec that it should get scheduled really soon, haha.
Do you have the Hitch, Splash Guards or Tonneau cover?
Sponsored

KFlo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Town and Country, future XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have the Hitch, Splash Guards or Tonneau cover?
Yes I have the hitch, which I want to keep. It just sucks that I had a Vin and build date for 22 and now still nothing for 23. Nothing I can do but wait and hope.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Like many, I did not receive the coveted email Thursday. However, my dealer called late yesterday and said my Lariat Lux hybrid previewed on Friday! Hopefully I’m close to a build date! Anyone else get previewed Friday?

Sponsored

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn, for 4 months I have started the weekend-drinking after lunch on Thursdays. There is always next week, hell I am beginning to sound like my Chicago Cubs buddies pre-2016.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Like many, I did not receive the coveted email Thursday. However, my dealer called late yesterday and said my Lariat Lux hybrid previewed on Friday! Hopefully I’m close to a build date! Anyone else get previewed Friday?
So do you know if you have been moved to priority 2?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Can I switch my hybrid xlt order to a hybrid lariat order? I have no idea if this will even get built but if I does we would like the added amenities the lariat offers. Is this possible?

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is a priority 2 and has been since sometime in Dec. Ford customer service told me in Dec that it should get scheduled really soon, haha.
Wow, that does not fill me with confidence. I hope your order gets a VIN soon! Going to speak with my dealer again on Monday and see what or if anything can be done.

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So do you know if you have been moved to priority 2?
I do not know if my PC has changed but I am with a small dealer in Indiana and I am the next in line with the lowest PC and he does have allocation remaining for this month. He had one rollover that he put as a 10 and that was scheduled a few weeks ago. I was next so am an 11 at his dealership with each of the next 6 orders (he only had 8) each increased to 12, 13, etc. I guess we'll see....he did say the ones behind me at his dealership were not reviewed. It is odd that they were previewing on a Friday so crossing my fingers.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I switch my hybrid xlt order to a hybrid lariat order? I have no idea if this will even get built but if I does we would like the added amenities the lariat offers. Is this possible?
Based on this post you should be able to make that switch.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. I'll hopefully find something to buy next month. Either something in the 15K range like a Lexus GX470, or something new like a Corolla Cross or just go with another Subaru.
Sorry I didn’t get scheduled either. My original order was Oct 2021. But, the dealer says my order was “previewing”. Friday which often means you get scheduled the following week. XLT Hybrid Moonroof Sliding win Lux pkg. But im with you can’t keep waiting forever with no delivery guarantee.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you are too! Unfortunately, I was told (did not see for myself) that I was on the preview list too back in November, before they pushed all the cancelled MY22 hybrid orders back onto their books at pri 2. Crickets since.

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry I didn’t get scheduled either. My original order was Oct 2021. But, the dealer says my order was “previewing”. Friday which often means you get scheduled the following week. XLT Hybrid Moonroof Sliding win Lux pkg. But im with you can’t keep waiting forever with no delivery guarantee.
That sucks. Hopefully you get it scheduled next week. It has to be unbelievably infuriating to see new orders already delivered while you are still waiting.

If I can't find something cheapish to drive for a few years, we are going to go with a Subaru Crosstrek. Good ground clearance, awd, decent mpg.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its not a constraint
Correct, not a constraint, but it might be delaying your build. You can have it done after you get the vehicle. It is an extra step for your build.
Sponsored