First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorento Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
surprised you went to ecoboost and haven't been scheduled from June 10. Small dealership? Any constraints?
Pretty large dealership in central Indiana. Manager told me Ecoboost would be first to be manufactured and I don`t care about gas mileage so I went with that. I did e-mail him this morning asking about the order. Haven`t heard back from him yet. Counted 8 Bronco`s on the lot this morning when I drove by.
Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
surprised you went to ecoboost and haven't been scheduled from June 10. Small dealership? Any constraints?
I'm starting to think the main thing that matters is dealership size. I reserved mid June an XLT, AWD, 4K towing, and no options other than a sliding window in the back and drop in liner. Pretty basic, so I guess I ordered from a small dealer (Kindle Ford, Cape May Court House, NJ) and that's the hold up.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm starting to think the main thing that matters is dealership size. I reserved mid June an XLT, AWD, 4K towing, and no options other than a sliding window in the back and drop in liner. Pretty basic, so I guess I ordered from a small dealer (Kindle Ford, Cape May Court House, NJ) and that's the hold up.
Not necessarily. At least one of the larger dealers admitted they would have nothing scheduled this week because they were over their ordering quota. I'm sure other large dealers were affected, as no one who posted yet had an order from Chapman, etc

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop in liner is what is probably holding yours up.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love your optimism, ordered Rapid Red First Edition Hybrid Luxury 360 mud guard’s carpet floor on July 30th. I’m just going to wait and wait and wait etc etc🤪🤪☢☢
You might want to put a 💀💀on your wait emoji list. LOL

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure drop-in liner is a restraint.

That is the thing (this part of my comment isn't to you specifically!). Those that haven't received a scheduling time say they ordered maybe an XLT Lux/2.0/Tow/360 - but don't mention that they'd added floor mats, or a bed liner, or any number of additional small parts that might alone be holding up your order. Dropping in and saying you ordered an ecoboost on 6/22 doesn't tell others the whole story - if you ordered accessories or other items outside of the 4 main packages, there is a much higher likelihood you're not being scheduled because of them.

Unfortunately those side items (which you may not even care to take or leave!) become the keystone to a house when all the other materials are ready for the house to be built - but it can't be started without the keystone, even if in this case the 'keystone' is just a doorknob to the storage room in an unfinished basement.

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Pretty sure drop-in liner is a restraint.

That is the thing (this part of my comment isn't to you specifically!). Those that haven't received a scheduling time say they ordered maybe an XLT Lux/2.0/Tow/360 - but don't mention that they'd added floor mats, or a bed liner, or any number of additional small parts that might alone be holding up your order. Dropping in and saying you ordered an ecoboost on 6/22 doesn't tell others the whole story - if you ordered accessories or other items outside of the 4 main packages, there is a much higher likelihood you're not being scheduled because of them.

Unfortunately those side items (which you may not even care to take or leave!) become the keystone to a house when all the other materials are ready for the house to be built - but it can't be started without the keystone, even if in this case the 'keystone' is just a doorknob to the storage room in an unfinished basement.
Really? I thought the spray-in liner was the only restraint. May call the dealer and see if removing that would help.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, but posts like this are ludicrous. Fall of 2021 ends on December 21. We are barely two weeks into actual production and "Ford has dropped the ball"

I think you came into this with expectations that were completely made up by your desires and not based on facts or market conditions. I don't mean to be harsh - but you really need to check reality and reset a bit or this is going to be a miserable process for you.

What is your source on this? @fordvideoguy told us that late september would show drive videos from ford, with media embargo lifting in October.
Amen to that stay focused patience and more importantly have more patience

Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really? I thought the spray-in liner was the only restraint. May call the dealer and see if removing that would help.
It says it right on Ford maverick build site.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lightning is no better. Based on Ford's announced production they are only making 15,000 trucks in 2022. I reserved the day after the announcement in May and I'm not confident I will see mine until sometime in 2023. A new Maverick will certainly hold me over though :)

BlindMello

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know, its crazy, I kinda feel bad. I went with my son to the dealership because he needs a new truck. He ordered a Maverick hybrid and before we left i was convinced to order one myself. For me this is all happening to quick lol
Don't feel bad. You're lucky for sure. Ordered my xl June 24, still haven't heard anything

2022MAVERICKAWDCT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT AWD FX4 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recieved my e-mail at 7:58 MT week of Oct. 18 XLT Carbonized Grey, 2.0 E.B. AWD ( Changed my order from FWD on 8-19 ) Western Slope Ford, 4K Tow package, Full size spare.
Dang! I was so close to what you spec'd out.....The only Difference my order has the XLT Luxury Pkg 'cause us CT folks need our heated seats!:coffee:

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow...it really is a quiet day on build dates.
Sponsored