Sponsored
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, 01 Sport Trac, 11 Volt
Awesome for you if it happens today. But tees me off even more given that Chapman had 48 scheduled today and my dealer hasn't had 1 scheduled yet. Not even an Ecoboost. At this point, all i said about Ford caring about large dealers over everyone else is looking true.
I completely agree. I was the 1st order placed at my Ford dealer and they have yet to receive any allocations.
Sponsored

MavVa1024

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Kicks
Allocations are part of it. We had a bunch of discussions about this during the first few scheduling weeks. This is what I said then:

What you should also consider is that June/July probably have more orders than any other month since there was a huge push for reservations. Also, it's good to remember that Ford isn't trying screw you or anyone else (they don't even know who you are). They want to build, deliver, and sell the units as fast as possible (that's what their whole process is set up to do)

Ding, ding ,ding. Everyone panicking, saying we will get pushed to MY2023 with a $ increase is crazy IMO. We all have ( or should have) signed buyers orders/DORAs with confirmed orders with Ford. For them to bait and switch at that magnitude would tarnish the credibility of their company on a level that would be tantamount to corporate suicide.

Should the communication/ordering process be more streamlined? Sure.... I also understand that waiting months to get updates on a large purchase like a custom ordered truck is hard and can be frustrating... BUT ( and don't even @ me over this), Most of us live in North America and have the luxury of custom ordering a brand new truck, AND then getting on the interwebs to b*%^h and moan about how inconvenient it is that FoMoCo can't build the 10s of thousands of custom trucks as fast as we'd like in the middle of a global pandemic and supply chain shortage.

If you need a vehicle that badly, maybe ordering a custom vehicle was a bad move. First world problems abound. Now, who else got scheduled today? Can't wait to see pictures of the FE's in the real world.

My November order got previewed by Ford, and if you look at the production numbers of the Bronco sport, they are winding down... which means that Maverick production should be ramping up. I think a WHOLE LOT more mavericks are about to be cranked out in the next few months. I look forward to the Spring arrival of mine! :)

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you're right! After talking to my salesman yesterday I really thought this would be my week! So far nothing yet πŸ˜•!
✨🀞✨

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Feel like I just won the lottery! Let's hope nothing goes wrong with this one....
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 2:29 PM
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 1/31/2022
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Velocity Blue XLT, 2.0 Echo, all wheel drive, towing package, manual slider rear window
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Audubon,N.J.
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date: 10/12/2021
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA): Winner Ford Cherry Hill, N.J.
You ordered at Hybrid Lariat Lux Package on 10/12 and are already scheduled? I need to move to Jersey lol!

Sponsored

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh I read that wrong, I was looking at the instructions. I see it was Ecoboost. That makes a little more sense. Congrats!

DailyMTBRider

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL, 2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You ordered at Hybrid Lariat Lux Package on 10/12 and are already scheduled? I need to move to Jersey lol!
Not to worry - just a 2.0 non-hybrid

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ding, ding ,ding. Everyone panicking, saying we will get pushed to MY2023 with a $ increase is crazy IMO. We all have ( or should have) signed buyers orders/DORAs with confirmed orders with Ford. For them to bait and switch at that magnitude would tarnish the credibility of their company on a level that would be tantamount to corporate suicide.

Should the communication/ordering process be more streamlined? Sure.... I also understand that waiting months to get updates on a large purchase like a custom ordered truck is hard and can be frustrating... BUT ( and don't even @ me over this), Most of us live in North America and have the luxury of custom ordering a brand new truck, AND then getting on the interwebs to b*%^h and moan about how inconvenient it is that FoMoCo can't build the 10s of thousands of custom trucks as fast as we'd like in the middle of a global pandemic and supply chain shortage.

If you need a vehicle that badly, maybe ordering a custom vehicle was a bad move. First world problems abound. Now, who else got scheduled today? Can't wait to see pictures of the FE's in the real world.

My November order got previewed by Ford, and if you look at the production numbers of the Bronco sport, they are winding down... which means that Maverick production should be ramping up. I think a WHOLE LOT more mavericks are about to be cranked out in the next few months. I look forward to the Spring arrival of mine! :)
πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't get it, either. This is instant gratification culture.. it's going to be a learning curve for folks used to walking on the lot and leaving same day with whatever car they wanted and could afford. This is the future, at least for Ford.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't get it, either. This is instant gratification culture.. it's going to be a learning curve for folks used to walking on the lot and leaving same day with whatever car they wanted and could afford. This is the future, at least for Ford.
I have a coworker that ordered a Dodge Ram with the EcoDiesel 6 Weeks ago. He was just notified that it has been completed and will be shipping soon. Getting tired of people asking me when it's coming.

When I ordered I was Hoping for Christmas delivery, now I'm doubtful about even a build date by Christmas. Just bummed more than anything. My poor YJ is being daily driven.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for everyone who has been scheduled, I just need to plan for things next year and this is making it incredibly difficult. I just want a confirmed timeline.

WFred8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
No joy here today. Ordered Hybrid XLT on August 9, so I really don't expect to see any confirmation on my build until January or February if I am lucky, but has anyone seen this: I noticed on my dealer website that a "dealer ordered" Hybrid XLT is in transit to the dealership. I thought Ford said there would be no dealer orderd hybrids on the lots and that "retail orders" would come first. I guess another lie.

dakota94

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Velocity Blue Eco. XLT
Note the EG: mine is a straight XLT with no lariat lux and a 2.0. Only option is all wheel and a towing package plus manual rear window. I canceled the spray in bed liner figured that would slow things down. Forget Jersey you would hate the taxes!!

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 12/2/21 @ 12:51 Eastern Standard Time
  • https://emojipedia.org/calendar/
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • 1/31/22

• πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Carbonized Grey Hybrid, Lariat + Lux Package
  • https://emojipedia.org/round-pushpin/
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Live in Florida but ordered from Chapman and will be courtesy drop ship to Florida
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date
  • 7/19/21
  • https://emojipedia.org/man-dancing/
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
  • Chapman, Horsham, PA
Sponsored