Sponsored

PDX Mavrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Not sure how I should feel seeing the same build, same packages, same color but with the sunroof add from an order date the day after mine getting approved. Encouraged? Frustrated? Yes.

• Time email was received (include time zone!) - 2:40 EST
  • Your scheduled build week - Jan 10
  • All relevant build info - Area 51, hybrid, lariat, lux , moonroof, bed extender, co-pilot 360,
  • Your region, if comfortable- Maryland
  • Your original order date - July 14, 2021
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA) Apple Ford, Columbia MD

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got the email:

• Time email was received: 2:39
  • Your scheduled build week: January 10th
  • All relevant build info: XLT Hybrid Velocity Blue, Co-Pilot 360
  • Your region, if comfortable: South Jersey
  • Your original order date: August 4th
  • Dealer: Chapman, Horsham PA
Damn I ordered two days after you from Chapman as well. I wonder if any june or july orders without constraints from chapman are still waiting.

thallman1125

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From the ones that I saw here and on Facebook that received their scheduled email, it appears that a crap load, if not all, were hybrids rather than the 2.0. Anyone with a 2.0 get their scheduled email today?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another day of not being scheduled (tears, heartache, etc.) My dealer said they moved me to a Priority 2 today. So...
  • Option 1 - maybe they are scheduling more tomorrow????
  • Option 2 - I'll sit through Thanksgiving knowing I'm at priority 2?
Confirmed my Hybrid XLT Luxury order on 7/9. It's killing me seeing August confirmations get scheduled. So glad to see more June orders get their name called.
I'm with you on that sediment about late orders (Aug, Sept, Oct) getting scheduled ahead of June/July orders! I ordered on July 5th.

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While brooding over my Bellini that Mrs. Flooding is mixing, I want to mention the lengthy lunar eclipse from about 2-4 Friday morning that can be seen without telescopes if skies are clear.
So get off email for the night with us everyone.
I wish! Raining here.

UPDATE! It was raining here in the evening, so I was surprised to look up and see the lunar eclipse near peak. I saw what seemed like a bright star or planet but, when I looked closer, realised that the brightness was the corona of the eclipse. Amazing! I got this photo just before the clouds moved back in.

Ford Maverick 📣 11/18 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails showing up] A6656DED-BE0B-47EE-98DE-1ADDDB848166

Last edited:

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email but called marketing earlier and finally got a vin number assigned. Hopefully that means I’m close
That's a really good sign.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was there a high number of emails received yesterday, or was it lower than normal?

My dealer indicated a larger number of allocations than past months; I had high hopes for yesterday. 😐 Should I be fervently checking my email today?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was there a high number of emails received yesterday, or was it lower than normal?

My dealer indicated a larger number of allocations than past months; I had high hopes for yesterday. 😐 Should I be fervently checking my email today?
I feel like there were very few scheduled this week. I was really expecting a lot more. That fact you didn’t get picked up is discouraging.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I emailed Tim with a question and never got back to me, typical sales guy lol

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn I ordered two days after you from Chapman as well. I wonder if any june or july orders without constraints from chapman are still waiting.
I ordered 2 weeks before (July 21) and am still waiting. XL, hybrid, 360, hitch, sliding window, inverter.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like there were very few scheduled this week. I was really expecting a lot more. That fact you didn’t get picked up is discouraging.
I am just feeling confused. Like I mentioned, my dealer says they had basically twice as many allocations this month as before. From what I've gathered... Many of the Ecoboost orders have been checked off the list. There were 22 hybrids ahead of me before this week. There were >40 allocations for my dealership this month. I thought the math looked good. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Maverick 📣 11/18 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails showing up] Pepe Silvia 19112021054042

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The fact that Tim said that only one of their over 100 allocations was actually scheduled for January yesterday leads me to believe that we aren't done for this scheduling period.

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck everyone. May the Ford be with you.
The fact that Tim said that only one of their over 100 allocations was actually scheduled for January yesterday leads me to believe that we aren't done for this scheduling period.
Fingers crossed that we see a bunch more today. If not it gives me time to save for a bigger down payment.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am just feeling confused. Like I mentioned, my dealer says they had basically twice as many allocations this month as before. From what I've gathered... Many of the Ecoboost orders have been checked off the list. There were 22 hybrids ahead of me before this week. There were >40 allocations for my dealership this month. I thought the math looked good. 🤷‍♂️

Pepe Silvia 19112021054042.jpg
That is good information to know. Thank you for sharing.
Sponsored