2.5L Hybrid

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can almost guarantee that is not the blend date, but the date the vehicle is scheduled to begin production.
Reference dates only. And how much time difference would there be between the start of production and bringing the body and drive train together on the assembly line? Nit-pick much? My XL was scheduled for 3/9 then updated to 2/27, my window sticker had a blend date of 3/1. It was built 3/9 and shipped 3/10. All dates seem to be approximate dates but whatever makes you happy.

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 1672250216541

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 1672250614632

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can we get the new blend date example stickied on the first page? It seems like every month or so someone says they can't find the blend date but doesn't bother to go back a page or two where it is explained for the 100th time.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can we get the new blend date example stickied on the first page? It seems like every month or so someone says they can't find the blend date but doesn't bother to go back a page or two where it is explained for the 100th time.
The same with “how do I track my order”…,

Sponsored

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi! Can I ask a question? If the order window is closed, does that mean I cant go into a dealership with my build from ford.com and order one? Thanks!

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi! Can I ask a question? If the order window is closed, does that mean I cant go into a dealership with my build from ford.com and order one? Thanks!
You answered your own question. Order bank is closed. They might take your order and if by a slim chance they do take more orders, they can submit it.

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You answered your own question. Order bank is closed. They might take your order and if by a slim chance they do take more orders, they can submit it.
Ok thanks, I never ordered a car before so I wasn't sure if there was just a longer wait, or maybe a different offer or something. Thanks for answering! I will start stalking the lots for any undeliverables out there. :)

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

OrdinaryGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester - soon get Maverick in March
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just a question about from the production date to the finish date - how long does it tend to take? I just received my email for the production date on Feb 20. Mine is a basic XL EcoBoost.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a question about from the production date to the finish date - how long does it tend to take? I just received my email for the production date on Feb 20. Mine is a basic XL EcoBoost.
My 22 XL EB with no options was built on 3/9/22 and shipped 3/10/22. It is much quicker if it does not have to go thru the secondary body shop. then it was 4 weeks to get to northern Ohio.
Sponsored