Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! I see that you are on the west coast . . . and we are on the east coast. Will be interesting seeing which one arrives first!

It's a relief not watching for that built email. I made a mistake last week by signing up for Ford Authority Newsletter. Oh, it's interesting to read, but it comes each day. And, every day I was seeing an email from Ford . . . only to realize it wasn't the build email we were waiting for.
Me too with the Ford news letter! Mine hasn’t shipped yet that’s the next fingers crossed moment
Sponsored

JLR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/8/21
Hybrid XLT with Lux and Copilot 360 (velocity blue)
In production 2/23/22
Built letter received 2/28
Expected delivery 3/21 to 3/27 Kendall Ford, Eugene Oregon
Wooohooo

Jimbo

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tundra Limited
Supposed to get mine by 3/22 here in Salem..just waiting for the built and shipped email😀

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/8/21
Hybrid XLT with Lux and Copilot 360 (velocity blue)
In production 2/23/22
Built letter received 2/28
Expected delivery 3/21 to 3/27 Kendall Ford, Eugene Oregon
Wooohooo
I think my Mav will be on the same train, I’m up in Washington

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Truck is somewhere in the US. Train line goes thru my backyard in San Antonio and i will have to wait until it gets to Houston to pick it up at my dealer. Patience is not my strong suit.
I'm in SA too. Mine had a build date of 2/14 and has a delivery date of 3/11. Checked with my dealer today and the visibility report says that mine is on a chip hold, still in Mexico. I'm beginning to think that 3/11 delivery might slip.

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in SA too. Mine had a build date of 2/14 and has a delivery date of 3/11. Checked with my dealer today and the visibility report says that mine is on a chip hold, still in Mexico. I'm beginning to think that 3/11 delivery might slip.
Best of luck to you, I hope the hold is not long!

jakemiller

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Carolla
Hey yal! New here, but I've been following for a bit. I am kind of lost on where my truck is in its production or shipping stage. The tracker link (last time I checked when it was working) tells me that my truck is still in production. I never received a "built" email. However, the dealership tells me it should be here sometime next week. Ford Contact tells me that it could be further out than that. From yal's experience, who should I believe? I'm trying to go on a trip next week and I don't want to miss it! Let me know if I should refer to a different thread for something like this. I'm just looking for some insight.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have almost identical builds and ordered at almost the same time and got the same build date. I ordered on 9/27, Our options are identical but i got the XLT in iconic silver. I was scheduled for 2/21 as well and i got an email friday night saying my build was delayed until 2/28. So with there being some sort of movement early on yours youre doing good. Keep me updated and i will do the same. Good luck.
Good luck to both of you!!!

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Good luck to both of you!!!
Thanks. My delivery date of 3/11 is now gone -- the dealer says my truck has a chip "hold" and that is all they know. I suspect that it was the Copilot 360 but who knows. I'm now thinking April, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to hear your story. More positive news for us . . . received a "Shipped" email this morning. We also had an Explorer, a 1998 black Sport model with the running boards, too. Kept it for 20 years until it rusted away. Had less than 100,000 miles, and a car buying company gave him almost $400 for it. He thought he would have to pay someone to take it, but I found a company online and they sent a flatbed from Virginia to pick it up. It still ran, but with the muffler shot, you could hear him coming! His first Ford truck was a black 1977 with white pin striping and flared rear fenders. A real beauty!
Hope you post again when you get the Built email.
P.S.
And here I thought he was the oldest one getting the Maverick, but with him just turning 80 today, you probably hold the record! Enjoy your Maverick! Watch out, folks, you have a couple of Octogenerians on the road with you. LOL!
Diane
I'm older than he is; turned 81 on Jan. 13, 2022. Congratulations!!!

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey yal! New here, but I've been following for a bit. I am kind of lost on where my truck is in its production or shipping stage. The tracker link (last time I checked when it was working) tells me that my truck is still in production. I never received a "built" email. However, the dealership tells me it should be here sometime next week. Ford Contact tells me that it could be further out than that. From yal's experience, who should I believe? I'm trying to go on a trip next week and I don't want to miss it! Let me know if I should refer to a different thread for something like this. I'm just looking for some insight.
Assuming that you got other emails along the way, I would prepare for the worst and assume that it is not actually built and they are reading a different order or something. Let it be a pleasant surprise if your dealer is right.

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Victor Man

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
Victor Man here again , according to my Dealer my Lariat was built 2-18-22 , and I have heard nothing since. I called and Ford still tells me that March 28 is the date the Truck will be at my Dealers Showroom. I have had the BCE Modules loaded for about 2 weeks now , but no PCM Modules were ever loaded. It is a guessing game , but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
any updates on everyones maverick? The tracker says mine went into production yesterday finally but still no window sticker or in production email from ford.
Sponsored