First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my modules light up Friday, I got my “built” email Saturday, and my shipping email today. Mine is scheduled to deliver by 3/1 to 3/7. So I think you should be really close.
Can you please explain how to check modules?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
So, I ordered my truck on 9/23 and received an email from my dealer (from Ford) stating my truck would be built the week of 2/21. Then I received the attached window sticker on 2/6. As of today, Ford still shows it as "in production" and no modules have been populated as active. After reading this forum, I thought my "blend date" was 02/04/2022, the date it would go down the line. Am I reading this correctly? How long is a build normally "in production" before the tracker states "Built." Thanks!

windstker.JPG
I started this thread about a month ago and thought I would add an update. My truck was built on 2/14 and, for a brief time, my delivery date was 3/11. Then the delivery date went away. I contacted my dealer who told me there was a chip hold. Weeks have gone by and I called Ford customer support who looked and stated that my new delivery date is 3/31. As of today, the Ford tracker states that my vehicle is built and awaiting shipment. No delivery date is shown. So, for now I'm just (not so patiently) waiting. I'll post again with any updates.

Last edited:

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build was originally scheduled for the week of 12/20/21. When my window sticker first became available, it seem to indicate a "blend date" (or whatever) of 12/23/21, which was in that week.
1644791340183.png

After that, my build date changed to the week of 1/3/22 and the truck was actually built between 1/8/22 and 1/11/22 (except for the missing chip, which showed up this week).

But the date in that "SPECIAL ORDER" box never changed at all. The window sticker generation date (in the very bottom margin) did change (and continues to change) but not the date in the box.
It appears to me that the date in the bottom margin is no more than the date that the window sticker is generated for you to download or print and is nothing more. I printed one on 9/2/22 and one on 9/3/22 both were identical except for the date in the margin which was the date I asked for and received the sticker.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears to me that the date in the bottom margin is no more than the date that the window sticker is generated for you to download or print and is nothing more. I printed one on 9/2/22 and one on 9/3/22 both were identical except for the date in the margin which was the date I asked for and received the sticker.
The date under "Special Order" appears to be invoice date.

The date in the bottom margin, center, is the date you've accessed the sticker. It should change daily.

That's about all I know.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears to me that the date in the bottom margin is no more than the date that the window sticker is generated for you to download or print and is nothing more.
Maybe that's why, in the post you quoted, I called it the "window sticker generation date." :eek:
The window sticker generation date (in the very bottom margin) did change (and continues to change) but not the date in the box.
Sponsored