"In Production" -- Blend Date?

Victor Man

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
If your build date was 2/21, you’re probably still in good shape especially if modules populated recently. I didn’t get a built email for 2 days after they populated for reference.

My build week was 2/14, started 2/12, and didn’t get a built email until 2/22. A similar timeline for 2/21 would still go into next week but it’s somewhat different for each build.
Sponsored

Victor Man

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
Thanks Super Tongue , maybe I can sleep tonight ; hopefully something will happen on Monday. I was ready to give up.

Jimbo

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tundra Limited
in the 592 group also....still in production according to tracker, but window sticker date at bottom changed today to todays date, last change was 2/19....hoping for news soon.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Victorman here ;
Happy to hear you received you 'Built' e-mail , lucky you.
My original build date was 2-11-22 , then 2-21-22 , since then I was lucky enough to get some BCM Modules Loaded , but no PCM's.
Then , nothing , just silence.
I am in the '592' group ; what happened to my Maverick ?'
Am I one of the unlucky guys waiting for chips ?
Can anyone guess?
Also in the 592 group. Build week was 2-14 and received the date of 2-21 as “in production date” . No PCMs still. I’ve asked the question about whether all fields and columns on the BCMs have to be filled in because I have a pretty good amount not filled in. Does anyone know more about the BCMs while I’m still frazzled about no PCMs, too. Hoping Monday will be a good day for us. Thanks.
JoeEd’s wife, Diane

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guessing it depends on your options but mine that’s shipped has 9 PCMs with all 3 columns populated for each line.

Then a ton of BCMs, the majority of which have all 3 columns populated but there are some with one or two columns empty.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. Glad to hear not all BCM fields have to be filled in.

Not many options. XLT, AWD, full size spare, DIBL, and all weather floor mats. Can’t imagine there are any constraints on this build.

Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Think of blend date as "Now in line to go down the line."

Others' time frames will differ, of course, but can say the blend date on my window sticker is 1/4/22 and only minutes ago checked and the freshly appearing build date (yay!) is 2/12/22.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. Glad to hear not all BCM fields have to be filled in.

Not many options. XLT, AWD, full size spare, DIBL, and all weather floor mats. Can’t imagine there are any constraints on this build.
Well, lo and behold, and when least expected, my husband, JoeEd, got a BUILT email from Ford today. (He doesn't do computers, so it came on mine.)Tomorrow is his 80th birthday, and as we celebrate with family today, I'll be able to read him his BUILT email as we sit down to dinner and he opens is gifts, including the MAVERICK sunscreen and Tailgate letters.

Estimated delivery March 27-April 2nd!! Hope others who are still waiting got their emails today, too! Thanks for all of your responses in the past.
Diane
P.S. All my worry about PCMs not showing up . . . they still aren't there! I gotta go with the email versus the Tracker!!!

Victor Man

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
Well, lo and behold, and when least expected, my husband, JoeEd, got a BUILT email from Ford today. (He doesn't do computers, so it came on mine.)Tomorrow is his 80th birthday, and as we celebrate with family today, I'll be able to read him his BUILT email as we sit down to dinner and he opens is gifts, including the MAVERICK sunscreen and Tailgate letters.

Estimated delivery March 27-April 2nd!! Hope others who are still waiting got their emails today, too! Thanks for all of your responses in the past.
Diane
P.S. All my worry about PCMs not showing up . . . they still aren't there! I gotta go with the email versus the Tracker!!!
Diane and Joe Ed ,
I have been sitting in the background , I am in my 80's. Bought only Ford Explorers since 1991 every 5 years , all had running boards. Now , it is difficult for my wife to get in and out even with the running boards , so I signed up for a Maverick last October. I am 373/592 , and I see you were 319/592 , so I feel I am getting close. My BCE Mods were attached a few days ago , but no PCM were. Super Tongue has been in contact with me ( I am not into Forums and Replies ) and he consoled me as I was getting disappointed , but now that I see your progress I am happy for you.
Many thanks for your post , it makes me happy for you and me.

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Diane
Awesome, and happy birthday to your husband

Sponsored

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fyi I got my built email today too!!! Ordered June 16th.. XLT hybrid no extras
Awesome! I see that you are on the west coast . . . and we are on the east coast. Will be interesting seeing which one arrives first!

It's a relief not watching for that built email. I made a mistake last week by signing up for Ford Authority Newsletter. Oh, it's interesting to read, but it comes each day. And, every day I was seeing an email from Ford . . . only to realize it wasn't the build email we were waiting for.

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my shipped email a short time ago! It's getting real! Hope others have a great start to their day like I just did.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Diane and Joe Ed ,
I have been sitting in the background , I am in my 80's. Bought only Ford Explorers since 1991 every 5 years , all had running boards. Now , it is difficult for my wife to get in and out even with the running boards , so I signed up for a Maverick last October. I am 373/592 , and I see you were 319/592 , so I feel I am getting close. My BCE Mods were attached a few days ago , but no PCM were. Super Tongue has been in contact with me ( I am not into Forums and Replies ) and he consoled me as I was getting disappointed , but now that I see your progress I am happy for you.
Many thanks for your post , it makes me happy for you and me.
Good to hear your story. More positive news for us . . . received a "Shipped" email this morning. We also had an Explorer, a 1998 black Sport model with the running boards, too. Kept it for 20 years until it rusted away. Had less than 100,000 miles, and a car buying company gave him almost $400 for it. He thought he would have to pay someone to take it, but I found a company online and they sent a flatbed from Virginia to pick it up. It still ran, but with the muffler shot, you could hear him coming! His first Ford truck was a black 1977 with white pin striping and flared rear fenders. A real beauty!
Hope you post again when you get the Built email.
P.S.
And here I thought he was the oldest one getting the Maverick, but with him just turning 80 today, you probably hold the record! Enjoy your Maverick! Watch out, folks, you have a couple of Octogenerians on the road with you. LOL!
Diane

Victor Man

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
Good to hear your story. More positive news for us . . . received a "Shipped" email this morning. We also had an Explorer, a 1998 black Sport model with the running boards, too. Kept it for 20 years until it rusted away. Had less than 100,000 miles, and a car buying company gave him almost $400 for it. He thought he would have to pay someone to take it, but I found a company online and they sent a flatbed from Virginia to pick it up. It still ran, but with the muffler shot, you could hear him coming! His first Ford truck was a black 1977 with white pin striping and flared rear fenders. A real beauty!
Hope you post again when you get the Built email.
P.S.
And here I thought he was the oldest one getting the Maverick, but with him just turning 80 today, you probably hold the record! Enjoy your Maverick! Watch out, folks, you have a couple of Octogenerians on the road with you. LOL!
Diane
Diane and Joe Ed
Many thanks for your response. Today is Joe Ed's birthday - -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Joe Ed !!!
Nothing new on my Maverick , but I will keep watching , I am 84 years old , and I do not know if I am attaching this reply in the correct place , I am not good with forums.
Take care , and Congratulations to you on your Birth Day and your Shipping acknowledgement.
Sponsored