First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This great guide is reposted from sister-site Bronco6G.com (by member Ksjrb03)

Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

1633617466655-png.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. The blend above shows "2021/10/14" So this Maverick is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

1633617679030-png.png

This shows that this Maverick is the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Maverick and Bronco Sport since they run down the same line.

1633617861032-png.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your Maverick has to go to the Mod shop for accessories fitting (tonneau cover, bed extender, body graphics, etc.) that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Maverick is selected for random extra quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

While we sit and wait wondering if our Maverick has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Maverick has been built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934-png.png

Now that our Maverick is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave the plant, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Maverick leaves.

1633619089846-png.png

Your Maverick can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Maverick ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Maverick is sitting in.
Sorry bit don't see how you get the blend date out of the number on the window sticker.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks I must be blind. Was looking at the op post where it shows the blend date at the top. Which I did not understand.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do all XLTs get the fold down rear armrest with cup holders or do you have to add a luxury package?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure that’s a lux package item.
I suspected that but it is listed as a standard feature under the XLT information. Anyone who has a 2022 XLT base truck know for sure?

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 1664915816807

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has the rail provider changed the process? Once shipped can you track it still or does it seem like that's gone?

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info.... It definitely clarifies that my hybrid hasn't been scheduled yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I deleted all the extras as recommended to speed up. Was told the after market spray in bed was $450.00 . I just found out the price has gone up now $600.00 ,wish I had left it onthe order.

LaserGecko

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 3.45.11 PM

I don't see how that is the Blend Date.
  • A week ago, the Ford phone rep said my Production date had moved from 10/3 to 10/10, then 10/14, but finally on 10/17.
  • I received the email confirming the date change the next day
  • My In Production status changed and window sticker was finally available today, the 17th. (I didn't check over the weekend, though. Last time I received the 404 error was on Wednesday.)
  • None of my modules have populated.
Granted, that estimate could be way off, but I'm 472/1140 to be blended on last Friday.

I know the people who copied and pasted another forum to create this one were in all kinds of a rush to get something out there for Google, but the first post on this thread is complete garbage.

If you want to be considered the authoritative source for all things Maverick, freaking act like it.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 3.45.11 PM.png

I don't see how that is the Blend Date.
  • A week ago, the Ford phone rep said my Production date had moved from 10/3 to 10/10, then 10/14, but finally on 10/17.
  • I received the email confirming the date change the next day
  • My In Production status changed and window sticker was finally available today, the 17th. (I didn't check over the weekend, though. Last time I received the 404 error was on Wednesday.)
  • None of my modules have populated.
Granted, that estimate could be way off, but I'm 472/1140 to be blended on last Friday.

I know the people who copied and pasted another forum to create this one were in all kinds of a rush to get something out there for Google, but the first post on this thread is complete garbage.

If you want to be considered the authoritative source for all things Maverick, freaking act like it.
Calm down and relax. If you look the first post was early on and was presented for reference. Yes allot of the order and production process has gotten more defined since. Give everyone who has been trying to help some credit for all the efforts. This forum has been the best source of Maverick information that I have found. Thanks again from at least this member.

Sponsored

roontoon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van and suv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do not see the blend date on my window sticker.... Any help will be welcome.
Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 1.27.15 PM