Sponsored

"In Production" -- Blend Date?

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
So, I ordered my truck on 9/23 and received an email from my dealer (from Ford) stating my truck would be built the week of 2/21. Then I received the attached window sticker on 2/6. As of today, Ford still shows it as "in production" and no modules have been populated as active. After reading this forum, I thought my "blend date" was 02/04/2022, the date it would go down the line. Am I reading this correctly? How long is a build normally "in production" before the tracker states "Built." Thanks!

Ford Maverick "In Production" -- Blend Date? windstker.JPG
Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think of blend date as "Now in line to go down the line."

Others' time frames will differ, of course, but can say the blend date on my window sticker is 1/4/22 and only minutes ago checked and the freshly appearing build date (yay!) is 2/12/22.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Thanks for the quick reply and congrats on the 2/12 build date. Just curious, where did you see your updated build date?

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build was originally scheduled for the week of 12/20/21. When my window sticker first became available, it seem to indicate a "blend date" (or whatever) of 12/23/21, which was in that week.
Ford Maverick "In Production" -- Blend Date? 1644791340183

After that, my build date changed to the week of 1/3/22 and the truck was actually built between 1/8/22 and 1/11/22 (except for the missing chip, which showed up this week).

But the date in that "SPECIAL ORDER" box never changed at all. The window sticker generation date (in the very bottom margin) did change (and continues to change) but not the date in the box.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
My build was originally scheduled for the week of 12/20/21. When my window sticker first became available, it seem to indicate a "blend date" (or whatever) of 12/23/21, which was in that week.
1644791340183.png

After that, my build date changed to the week of 1/3/22 and the truck was actually built between 1/8/22 and 1/11/22 (except for the missing chip, which showed up this week).

But the date in that "SPECIAL ORDER" box never changed at all. The window sticker generation date (in the very bottom margin) did change (and continues to change) but not the date in the box.

My date at the bottom of my window sticker has stayed them same, still 02/06/2022. I'll keep watching. . . Any thoughts on when it will ship?

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
So, I ordered my truck on 9/23 and received an email from my dealer (from Ford) stating my truck would be built the week of 2/21. Then I received the attached window sticker on 2/6. As of today, Ford still shows it as "in production" and no modules have been populated as active. After reading this forum, I thought my "blend date" was 02/04/2022, the date it would go down the line. Am I reading this correctly? How long is a build normally "in production" before the tracker states "Built." Thanks!

windstker.JPG
We have almost identical builds and ordered at almost the same time and got the same build date. I ordered on 9/27, Our options are identical but i got the XLT in iconic silver. I was scheduled for 2/21 as well and i got an email friday night saying my build was delayed until 2/28. So with there being some sort of movement early on yours youre doing good. Keep me updated and i will do the same. Good luck.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
So, interesting news -- my modules just showed up, so that is something. Can't access the Ford tracking web site today.

Ford Maverick "In Production" -- Blend Date? modules.JPG

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
We have almost identical builds and ordered at almost the same time and got the same build date. I ordered on 9/27, Our options are identical but i got the XLT in iconic silver. I was scheduled for 2/21 as well and i got an email friday night saying my build was delayed until 2/28. So with there being some sort of movement early on yours youre doing good. Keep me updated and i will do the same. Good luck.
Well there was some movement today. My "in production" tab now has today's date and my Modules are showing up as well. I'm guessing my truck went down the line today, ahead of schedule.

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My production date moved to 2/12 from 2/7 after the tracker finally worked again. But i now have an estimated delivery date so that's awesome!

Jusgee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus XLT Ecoboost Fx4, 4K
Well there was some movement today. My "in production" tab now has today's date and my Modules are showing up as well. I'm guessing my truck went down the line today, ahead of schedule.
Well this is promising, mine has a window sticker date of 2/8/21 and it's listed as 'In Production' with no date.

Hopefully by the end of this week mine populates like yours has!

Side Note- I don't think the date on the window sticker nor the date on the bottom is the 'blend date'. The blend date is when the vehicle is on final assembly.

I think the date on the window sticker is just the invoice date, and the date on the bottom of th window sticker is just the last time the sticker was updated.

cmlars

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I also have a date of 2/4/22 at the bottom of my window sticker but no movement at all. I’m in the dark since I’ve never received any emails from Ford. Hopefully I see an update soon given what many of you are reporting. I ordered on 7/2.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
My production date moved to 2/12 from 2/7 after the tracker finally worked again. But i now have an estimated delivery date so that's awesome!
What is the estimated delivery date? Going by rail I assume.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Mercedes, Tesla
Well this is promising, mine has a window sticker date of 2/8/21 and it's listed as 'In Production' with no date.

Hopefully by the end of this week mine populates like yours has!

Side Note- I don't think the date on the window sticker nor the date on the bottom is the 'blend date'. The blend date is when the vehicle is on final assembly.

I think the date on the window sticker is just the invoice date, and the date on the bottom of th window sticker is just the last time the sticker was updated.
I agree, the blend date is pure speculation at this point.
Sponsored