Sponsored

CA NATIVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's what I thought. Dealership told me Ecoboost orders closes today (20) and Hybrids tomorrow. (21)

I think they have it backwards.
i think so . here's the latest communication from my dealer. they've stopped taking new orders to push through existing orders by end of today.
Ford Maverick ⛔️ Official bulletin: 2023 Maverick order banks closing on 9/20 (Hybrid) and 9/21 (EcoBoost) Screenshot 2022-09-20 122753
Sponsored

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Finally got my order placed and confirmed, only took days of me pestering them. So now the waiting game begins again. Good luck to all us rollovers (y)

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Specifically what does not sound good?
Sorry the previous post I was replying to did not show. Just the amounts left to build 23 orders only open a week.

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The the second dealer send you a “preview order” sheet?
If so, you can chat with Ford customer service and give the sales & order number and they can see if it is in their system.
I went to a third dealer - order submitted and an email from Ford confirming my order! :cool:

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to a third dealer - order submitted and an email from Ford confirming my order! :cool:
Have you confirmed the confirmation yet?

Sponsored

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is not good enough. Need something directly from Ford saying this.

Seems like it would be good to get something from the dealer too.
I’ll take my chances. The only thing a physical copy of the document is going to do is give me something tactile. Tracking number and CS say I’m good, I’ll trust it.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do I confirm the confirmation?
I am half joking with you... but everyone seems to be going on to Ford Chat and confirming directly with them that their order in the system properly.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am half joking with you... but everyone seems to be going on to Ford Chat and confirming directly with them that their order in the system properly.
Unfortunately, Ford Chat can't confirm that the order was done properly. The only thing that Ford Chat can do is confirm that an order was placed (they can't confirm if a COVP/ROVP was done for that order).

The dealer I used for my MY22 order finally got back to me a few minutes ago. I had asked him on Friday for verification of my MY22 COVP/ROVP since I still do not have a Private Offer showing up. His e-mail was " I cannot check into the COVP sales match for a tracking number. The sales match and appeals page is suspended, with a note that additional info is forthcoming. "

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reading this thread makes me really glad I ordered through Granger.

Sponsored

daemonic3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 KR Powerboost, '22 Premium ER Mach E
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey fellow orderers, we hadn't even considered getting a maverick until 2 days ago and I had zero time to research before hurredly placing an order before orders close.

Are other dealers charging ADM on ORDERS? I went to our local dealer to confirm if they are honoring x-plan and he said no and currently they are MSRP+$3k on orders. I was in shock as I thought ordering at MSRP (in this market climate) was your reward for waiting forever versus paying ADM off the lot.

Anyway I know from Mach E research that only 2 dealers in NoCal (Walnut Creek and Morgan Hill) have a no ADM policy so I went straight to Walnut Creek and ordered seamlessly, got confirmation build sheet and email from Ford today. Thanks Walnut Creek for being an honorable dealer!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey fellow orderers, we hadn't even considered getting a maverick until 2 days ago and I had zero time to research before hurredly placing an order before orders close.

Are other dealers charging ADM on ORDERS? I went to our local dealer to confirm if they are honoring x-plan and he said no and currently they are MSRP+$3k on orders. I was in shock as I thought ordering at MSRP (in this market climate) was your reward for waiting forever versus paying ADM off the lot.

Anyway I know from Mach E research that only 2 dealers in NoCal (Walnut Creek and Morgan Hill) have a no ADM policy so I went straight to Walnut Creek and ordered seamlessly, got confirmation build sheet and email from Ford today. Thanks Walnut Creek for being an honorable dealer!
Tax and title was the only thing extra on mine. I even got a rebate for something.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The virtual chat with Customer service worked like garbage for me, I called and was out through to someone in about seven minutes, and the lady was able to verify I'm all good very quickly. Skip the virtual and just call guys lol.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nope, plenty of dealers not charging MSRP/ADMs/add-ons for their Maverick orders. The kinds of dealers that are charging ridiculous mark-ups and fees for a retail order are the ones you should be running away from.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The virtual chat with Customer service worked like garbage for me, I called and was out through to someone in about seven minutes, and the lady was able to verify I'm all good very quickly. Skip the virtual and just call guys lol.
I had the opposite experience. I kept being sent to the marketing department. I guess I was giving the wrong voice commands to the computer or it doesn't understand Alabama English.
Sponsored