First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
maybe. I'd feel more at ease once you get the confirmation email from Ford. Tip: check your Junk mail box. Mine went there.
I got the confirmation from Ford too. That came about 1 hour after I left the dealer.
Sponsored

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Answering some of the questions above:
Yes, it is official that Hybrid order bank closes tomorrow. See the original post.
I placed my order with a dealer today and had my e-mail from Ford within about 15 minutes of the order being placed.
I recieved the Ford e-mail BEFORE I had sent my driver's license to the dealer so that he could do the ROVP. Getting the Ford e-mail does not mean you have an "accepted" order.
I have a MY22 order that I placed in October of last year that is still "Unscheduled: Clean, Priority 10". I am still trying to get my Private Offer since it is still not showing up. Evidently my MY22 dealer screwed up my physical mailing address somehow (been working for the last 4 days trying to figure out how to fix it since my MY22 dealer is totally unresponsive).

beckerroth

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quite interesting turn of events for sure. A class act at Granger Motors. They stated just recently that they would not open a Maverick window until they were confident that all the undelivered 22's would transition to 23's and be confirmed. They knew fully well that the massive interest this week would overwhelm the concept of customer care and satisfaction. And as scripted, here it is, the window is basically closed and they will reevaluate the allocation system for retail and stock orders after things settle down. I can also only imagine Ford dealers are accepting a huge load of F150's trying to soften the landing. Best of Luck to those who feel they made it just under the gun. May your dealer stay true to you. Once again, I feel blessed every time I drive my 22XLT Hybrid. I can't imagine not having it.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think Fords' big problem is the percentage of orders that are for the Hybrid. Ford has stated to the dealers that only 30 or so percent of the 23 orders can be Hybrid. I think dealers have submitted way over 30% of their retail orders as hybrid. Our own forum survey confirms that. I spoke to a dealer today who has 60 orders inputted and only ONE is not a hybrid...
35% Hybrids not the 30% you state.

Ford Maverick ⛔️ Official bulletin: 2023 Maverick order banks closing on 9/20 (Hybrid) and 9/21 (EcoBoost) MY23 Constraints 9-2022

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm realizing now that because of the hard deadline, there will likely be a rush of people trying to place orders and dealers trying to access WBDO. Hopefully their system won't crash this time, but if you're able to get to your dealer first thing in the morning when they open, especially in the east coast, that might be the best time to get your order in before the afternoon rush. Good luck, all.

Sponsored

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the demand they are seeing I just don't understand making the '23 a short run. I think they are going to open the order windows intermittently through the year.
Or the bank could be over for Customer Specific Orders. The order bank will be open for Dealer Inventory orders possibly with some limitations to build due to known model year constraints. There is not much profit for the dealer on MSRP sales....

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Or the bank could be over for Customer Specific Orders. The order bank will be open for Dealer Inventory orders possibly with some limitations to build due to known model year constraints. There is not much profit for the dealer on MSRP sales....
My dealer makes most of their profits in the garage. The showroom is just too keep that big blue oval out front.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kinda cool to me it closed this quickly. It will suck to wait long, but I feel like I ordered a rare $24k exotic car:)

LushRoller

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the email from Ford and chat says my current status is: "Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean" However, my dealer did not ask for a copy of my driver's license, just a signed copy of the paper detailing the specs of my order. Should I be concerned?

Sponsored

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Answering some of the questions above:
Yes, it is official that Hybrid order bank closes tomorrow. See the original post.
I placed my order with a dealer today and had my e-mail from Ford within about 15 minutes of the order being placed.
I recieved the Ford e-mail BEFORE I had sent my driver's license to the dealer so that he could do the ROVP. Getting the Ford e-mail does not mean you have an "accepted" order.
I have a MY22 order that I placed in October of last year that is still "Unscheduled: Clean, Priority 10". I am still trying to get my Private Offer since it is still not showing up. Evidently my MY22 dealer screwed up my physical mailing address somehow (been working for the last 4 days trying to figure out how to fix it since my MY22 dealer is totally unresponsive).
Sorry about your 22 order woes!
Did your new 23 Ford email say "Confirmed" or "Recieved"? I've of Ford "order" emails worded both ways.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry about your 22 order woes!
Did your new 23 Ford email say "Confirmed" or "Recieved"? I've of Ford "order" emails worded both ways.
You should go back and make sure they get it done. Believe there is additional time by the dealers to get the ROVP in. Then ask for a screen shot of your order in the inquiry of ROVP showing the status is Approved. Also notice the Order Number. Ford customer service and the Ford tracking system likes that info or at least the Dealers Code for customer service.
Ford Maverick ⛔️ Official bulletin: 2023 Maverick order banks closing on 9/20 (Hybrid) and 9/21 (EcoBoost) ROVP-MavrickOrderRub-lastName
Sponsored